No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

absopositivelutely! if there's any scars, none on his face at least!!

Comment

Well, he must have atleast one scar on his arm from the bullet graze in The Defiant One. His half-hazzard dressing was sloppy at best(kinda hard to put it on with only one hand ) and it took 15hrs 'til he got back to Beckett. Those Medkits only do so much...
      Zelazny, FBI~Undercover Division

Comment

he shoulda gotten shot more we got plenty of whump in the ep... but no follow-up whump later!!!

Comment

True! SO true! I loved that ep, but I coulda used another hour for the aftermath of that ordeal. There have been quite a few good Fanfic tags to it, though. Guess we have to take what we can get, huh?

Comment

lol, I like your rules of whumpage Must not touch the pretty face! We want him to get shot? What must poor Shep think?

Comment

lol... i do feel sorry for him sometimes but then, i love feeling sorry for him! that's why i'm a whumper!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zelazny
                I'm workin' on it! I swear! Actually, I'm working on a few banners for people. And I've been working overtime at work(I'm there right now! *looks behind her*) so I've been sneaking onto GWF at work but at home I've been just passing out mostly. 7:30am-5:30pm then 6:30pm-8:30pm(ot) last week and this week again... Atleast I'm getting paid for it!

I'm almost done with it, along with one I'm making for Qasim Javid. Usually it doesn't take me this long, but with work being crazy... I feel bad for making you wait, but be assured it is being worked on!

anh me don't feel bad...me just wondered.

I know how crazy wrok can be.

Comment

Originally posted by Zelazny
                  Well, he must have atleast one scar on his arm from the bullet graze in The Defiant One. His half-hazzard dressing was sloppy at best(kinda hard to put it on with only one hand ) and it took 15hrs 'til he got back to Beckett. Those Medkits only do so much...
                  Indeed! I was disappointed that there wasn't a scar left after that bug thing had hold of him. A neck scar would be very....um....nice??!!

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                    he shoulda gotten shot more we got plenty of whump in the ep... but no follow-up whump later!!!
                    That's just mean Em. Poor Shep.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

no!!! scars bad!! whumping good!! but nothing that leaves scars!!

though maybe still some left-over whump in the episode after... i hope he gets shot! last time he got shot we got almost NOTHING!! it was insta-recovery!!

Yes, SHOT!! With follow-up! We need some blood, some discomfort, some infirmary time. Some McShep concern! Can't you see Shep being back in Atlantis, unaware he's been shot, dripping blood on the ground, McKay being all "ewwwww" and pointing it out at which point, Shep realizes he's in pain and passes out?

Poor poor Shep!!! Everyone wants to worry about him
                      sigpic
                      Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

ooh!! i would love to see him pass out from being shot! but like salty said... not realize it or not pass out until he's back safe in atlantis!

Comment

Originally posted by starfish
                          lol. I would like to see shot and/or Shep pass out...*feels guilty for want to see Shep pass out and get shot*
                          My next thought was about the kiss of life but I'm going back to the thunk thread because it suits me so much better right now.
                          Don't feel bad, I think that's how it's meant to work. Whump him here then kiss him better in the thunk thread

Wraith-stunned Shep was a good one.. aw, so helpless and paralyzed (and no scarring )

Comment

ooh!! i would love to see him pass out from being shot! but like salty said... not realize it or not pass out until he's back safe in atlantis!
                            Slightly off topic, but all this wanting to see Shep passing out reminded me of a funny bit from the show Andromeda. The scene went like this:

Dylan: *very sick, delerious* No one can move me.

He straightens, meaning to stand firm. Rommie pokes him with a single finger and he falls backward like a board. Beka and Rhade don't do anything, and he falls flat on the ground between them.

Harper: *incredulous* What are you two, idiots?!

Beka: *to Rhade* Why didn't you catch him?

Rhade: I thought you had him.

LOL Just thought I'd share. The way Harper said his line was hilarious!

Okay, now back to Shep whump.

Comment

Whumped Shep is just so lovely. Joe made it look so real in 38 minutes yet he was so gorgeous. Same in DEFIANT. And in SIEGE 1. GUH

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
                                Whumped Shep is just so lovely. Joe made it look so real in 38 minutes yet he was so gorgeous. Same in DEFIANT. And in SIEGE 1. GUH
                                My favorite ep to date is The Defiant One, then 38 Minutes in a close second, and then Siege 1&2... and then I think Rising 1&2. 38min is a great big whump ep, but I just really love the conflict in The Defiant One between Shep and the Wraith.

Comment

Working...
                                X