John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

40 minutes...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

"Thirty Eight Minutes" B.C.! LOL

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
        "Thirty Eight Minutes" B.C.! LOL
        LOL!

34 minutes...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

28 mins now
          sigpic

Comment

24 minutes...

Comment

WOOT!!!! NOW is the time for the ultimate sheppy whump
              Spoiler:
              froggy sheppy
              sigpic

Comment

Now it's just countdown until *cough* time...

Comment

its uh *cough* begun.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                    its uh *cough* begun.
                    I meant the *cough* we're not to discuss here...for us people who have to wait until...oh...about December officially...

Comment

All I'm gonna say about CONVERSION is..wonderful WHUMPAGE and joe is beyond AMAZING.

Comment

yes he was
                        sigpic

Comment

Ok guys, spill the beans, tell me about all the whump!!!!!! Please!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                            Yes please here to!

Us guys in 'not s2 until Oct land' are waiting in anticipation for all the gory details!!

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                              Oi you, stop fishing for spoilers...you only have days to wait...surely you don't want to spoil your enjoyment..?

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                                Oi you, stop fishing for spoilers...you only have days to wait...surely you don't want to spoil your enjoyment..?
                                I know, but I'm so impatient. And I love spoilers!!!!!
                                I'm just so excited. Somebody said it was as good as 38 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Sorry my head just hit the keyboard...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X