John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
    We need Shep in an ice skating accident. no?? how bout Shep skiing and he gets caught in an avalanche???

Sorry you didn't get any dreams. I wish everyone could have whumpy dreams!
    He should know some cold weather survival techniques after being in Antartica for a year. He should get lost in a blizzard, separated from the group, and have to survive in a cave.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
      Good review, Peggy! thanks

One of the other things in Quarantine that made me laugh was
      Spoiler:
      Katie talking about the plant she named after Rodney. She gave it lots of TLC, and said it kept growing and growing as she moved her hands...! OMG, so not PG!
      OMG! I KNOW! I seriously thought I was the only one to have my mind go there!!! Thank goodness I'm not the only one in the gutter, or else I'd be tempted to commit myself.

Originally posted by pisces27 View Post
      Yeah, the more the merrier! I guess you and I will have to have our own mini whumper con.

Thanks so much everyone!

I liked Quarantine, it wasn't an OMG ep but decent enough.

Spoiler:

I'm so glad they didn't let Rodney go thru with the engagement.

I liked the Shep and Teyla moments, very cute.

But WTF?? Shep scales a building and we don't get any boxer or skin peekage?? That is just so wrong.
      OK, so we got
      Spoiler:
      skin, but I really was hoping for boxers, too!

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
      35F was our high today. They had been calling for snow but now we might get flurries. Our 3 inches from Thursday is almost gone.

We need a Shep in a snowstorm ep. There has got to be some freezing planets in that galaxy!!!!

I tried having M & Ms before bed the other night but no luck on a Shep dream, much less a whump one.
      Did you try eating just the green ones?

Thank you for the sig, SciFan!
      Spoiler:

Thank You Sheyla Fan!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by strinam View Post
        OMG! I KNOW! I seriously thought I was the only one to have my mind go there!!! Thank goodness I'm not the only one in the gutter, or else I'd be tempted to commit myself.

OK, so we got
        Spoiler:
        skin, but I really was hoping for boxers, too!

Did you try eating just the green ones?
        Hubby knows that legend about green M & Ms too. He would have had something to say if he had seen me eating them!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Hey Whumpers!

Ohh Peg, I come here and find those very awesome reasearch pixs!! GUH!!! SQUEEE!!! thanks for gonig the extra mile for us whumpers. you're the BESTEST!

I see we're all complaining about the cold weather. yeah..... here its currently -6 F with a windchill of -27 F. BRR! Breathing actually hurts!
          Hmmm, it was 81 F here today
          *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

We need Shep in an ice skating accident. no?? how bout Shep skiing and he gets caught in an avalanche???

Hi whumpers!

Whumpy dreams?? *sigh* I want a whumpy dream...*whines*
            sigpic

Comment

THANKS POCUS!!! Those pix were great!! definately makes me feel all warm inside.

Oh I had a weird dream last night but remember very little.....Shep got whumped but I don't know how or why. There was an intense triage scene and Shep woke up in some hospital, turned his head to look around and saw General O'Neill sitting in a chair staring at him with a scowl. The last thing I remember before waking up is Shep saying "Oh, s##t". Weird!
              GG, that could be the start of a really good fic!

Comment

Another quiet evening in whump town. Goodnight, kids!

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                  CONGRATS TO PISCES

And for the blinkers amongst us, I have scoured the caps endlessly, looked at butt shots galore. it was a dirty job, but nothing is too much for the whumpers. Soooooo without further ado, Shep in the flesh and getting his leg over.

The wonder that is spidey Shep
                  [/SPOILERS]
                  Yay for
                  Spoiler:
                  peekage! I definitely noticed that!

Well, that was a nice little episode....but nothing mega...just nice! Lots of good character stuff...and I, of course, loved the climbing!

Last edited by Elinor; 19 January 2008, 11:25 PM.

Comment

My goodness it sure is quiet around here and we're on the second page again.

I watched Quarantine for the third time yesterday evening with hubby and strangely enough I enjoyed it more.

Spoiler:
                    I didn't notice the peekage though. I'll have to watch it again.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by H Louise View Post
                      Very squeeable in here today! I like it. lol.

Just watched Common Ground for the first time - so worth the wait, watched it three times! lol. Now on The Return part 2.

Anyone looking forward to SG1 - the ark of truth?
                      Watched it last week..VERY good!!!!

Spoiler:
                      Some fabby Cam whump!!!!!!

I'm really liking the idea of an avalanche fic!!...Anyone?...Hmm?

Originally posted by CaliforniaSunshineGirl View Post
                      Hi whumpers!

Welcome CSG!!!...this is SO the best forum anywhere!...with the nicest whumpers about!

I havn't watched Quarentine yet, should be later tonight..

OT

Spoiler:
                      Smallest version got a 48 hour sick bug on Friday night...throwing up every hour on the hour, so bye bye sleep for the whole night....I am SOOOOO tired right now, I can hardly keep my eyes open...but at least she is feeling a bit better today..
                      sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Originally posted by bebop View Post

Spoiler:

Oh really? What about..

Spoiler:
                        Daniel whump?
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Welcome CSG!!!...this is SO the best forum anywhere!...with the nicest whumpers about!

OT

Spoiler:
                          Smallest version got a 48 hour sick bug on Friday night...throwing up every hour on the hour, so bye bye sleep for the whole night....I am SOOOOO tired right now, I can hardly keep my eyes open...but at least she is feeling a bit better today..
                          Bebop - hope little one feels better and you get some rest too!!!! Send psychic vibes to Shep to make him feverish and sick

TR pics
                          Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

THANKS POCUS!!! Those pix were great!! definately makes me feel all warm inside.

Oh I had a weird dream last night but remember very little.....Shep got whumped but I don't know how or why. There was an intense triage scene and Shep woke up in some hospital, turned his head to look around and saw General O'Neill sitting in a chair staring at him with a scowl. The last thing I remember before waking up is Shep saying "Oh, s##t". Weird!
                            I think thats the makings for a very good story, I hope you get a follow on dream and can tell us more

An avalanche that would be interesting, especially if he was injured and people struggle to find him.

He should know some cold weather survival techniques after being in Antartica for a year. He should get lost in a blizzard, separated from the group, and have to survive in a cave.
                            mmmmm hypothermia

Spoiler:

OT

Spoiler:
                            I would also love to read an avalanche fic or something similar, I hope someone gets bitten by a plot bunnie.

Sorry that the little one was poorly and your sleep suffered, hope she is doing ok.

Comment

I've had net issues, and, sniff, had no net yestersay! I missed being here!

I like the sound of that! I always regretted in The Return that we had no proper Shep/O'Neill scenes. What a wasted opportunity.
                              35F was our high today. They had been calling for snow but now we might get flurries. Our 3 inches from Thursday is almost gone.

We need a Shep in a snowstorm ep. There has got to be some freezing planets in that galaxy!!!!

I tried having M & Ms before bed the other night but no luck on a Shep dream, much less a whump one.
                              So, you're having bad snow? We haven't had any this winter!

Was it a Thursday, and were they green one's?

I never have whumpy dreams!
                              Originally posted by strinam View Post

I laughed out loud at that bit. One thing has me puzzled about that scene though. Spoilers for Quarantine:
                              Spoiler:
                              From the look on Rodney's face when Katie was looking as if she was air-caressing the cactus, I got the impression that Rodney and Katie haven't been intimate at all. I mean, if they had, I doubt he'd have had coughing fits at her innocently suggestive gestures towards the plant. Are we meant to believe that Rodney would ask to marry Katie if they hadn't been? I just was a bit taken aback by that. I mean, neither are spring chickens and all. Maybe they're just old-fashioned. I know it's not because Rodney is religious or anything. I was just puzzled. Maybe Rodney is just socially and emotionally inept?

Originally posted by CaliforniaSunshineGirl View Post
                              Hi whumpers!

Me too!
                              Originally posted by Elinor View Post
                              Yay for
                              Spoiler:
                              peekage! I definitely noticed that!

Well, that was a nice little episode....but nothing mega...just nice! Lots of good character stuff...and I, of course, loved the climbing!

Peekage was one of the first things I noticed. I absolutely loved those scenes!
                              Originally posted by Astraldust View Post
                              My goodness it sure is quiet around here and we're on the second page again.

I watched Quarantine for the third time yesterday evening with hubby and strangely enough I enjoyed it more.

Spoiler:
                              I didn't notice the peekage though. I'll have to watch it again.
                              You didn't notice?

Spoiler:

OT

Spoiler:
                              I hate those bugs. They're vile. I hope smallest version improves VERY soon!
                              sigpic

Comment

Welcome back Linzi! Hope your net problems disappear!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X