• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
    hellooo sis!

SQUEEEEEE vancouver here we come!!

not long til quarentine yay!
    I know...im intrigued by quarrantine...dont know what to expect.

Writing some fic at the moment.......just done something bad to shep.....again

Comment

Originally posted by obsessed1 View Post
      I know...im intrigued by quarrantine...dont know what to expect.

Writing some fic at the moment.......just done something bad to shep.....again
      im intrigued too...it better not disappoint now!!

oh wow you never do anything mean to sheppy in your fics hahaha poor guy.....yay for us!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
        im intrigued too...it better not disappoint now!!

oh wow you never do anything mean to sheppy in your fics hahaha poor guy.....yay for us!!!
        do i detect sarcasm?? yeah well i am evil to him but it's what we love Argh...i'm so tired! Was at work at 8 this morning...

Comment

do i detect sarcasm?? yeah well i am evil to him but it's what we love Argh...i'm so tired! Was at work at 8 this morning...
          sarcasm in this family...yep!

whump = love

i got up late today but i was up at 7am for the past 3 days so a lie in was well deserved heh!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

WOO-HOO!!! Only 3 more hours till Quarantine. *does happy dance*

In honor of my 2900 post a little whump pic spam. I've been watching the reruns from Season 1 every night.

Spoiler:

Chicago Con Attendee 2011
            Chicago Con Attendee 2010
            GateCon Attendee 2008
            Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Originally posted by CaliforniaSunshineGirl View Post
              Hello Whumpers! I have been lurking for a while but it is time to go public. Yes I am a Shep Whumper!
              Welcome to the WhumpThread CaliforniaSunshineGirl!!!!

DG Whump for you.
              Spoiler:

Less then 3 hrs for Quarantine!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pisces27 View Post
                WOO-HOO!!! Only 3 more hours till Quarantine. *does happy dance*

In honor of my 2900 post a little whump pic spam. I've been watching the reruns from Season 1 every night.

Spoiler:

Congrat Pisces on 2900 posts!!

Some gif for you.

Travelers:
                Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                  Congrat Pisces on 2900 posts!!

Some gif for you.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...nday--Ouch.gif

Travelers:
                  Thank you...I could watch those all day and night and never get tired of them. Is that so wrong?
                  Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                  Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                  GateCon Attendee 2008
                  Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Originally posted by pisces27 View Post
                    Thank you...I could watch those all day and night and never get tired of them. Is that so wrong?
                    LOL. I hope not. I get that way too.

Comment

Popping into say hello! It's been a while! Life seems to take all my time away from me...work! boo hiss!!

Just booked me and Roo on a flight to Vancouver for June! Woo hoo!! Cant wait!!

Hope everyones well......feel like its been ages since i came on here i miss u guys
                      You should have booked to go in August!! That's when I and Pisces will be there! We could've had a mini whumper con! I hope you guys ahve lots of fun.

Well, just over an hour and half to go till Quarantine. For as hyped as I am, I sure hope its good!

CONGRATS PISCES ON 2900!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Congrats on 2900 Pisces!
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Luciana
                        My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by CaliforniaSunshineGirl View Post
                          Hello Whumpers! I have been lurking for a while but it is time to go public. Yes I am a Shep Whumper!
                          Welcome to the whump thread!!!

Popping into say hello! It's been a while! Life seems to take all my time away from me...work! boo hiss!!

Just booked me and Roo on a flight to Vancouver for June! Woo hoo!! Cant wait!!

Hope everyones well......feel like its been ages since i came on here i miss u guys
                          Hey, O1!!! Great to see you. *iz jealous* you and Roo are going to Vancouver. You'll have a blast!

Congrats on 2900, Pisces!!!!

Hmmm, very quiet in here and Quarantine is almost over on the east coast. Someone usually comes in to squee or comment. I hope it's going well. I still 2+ hours.

Comment

Quarantine:
                            Spoiler:
                            Hmmm.... I'm a bit undecided. I liked it overall, but it's not going to be an all-time favorite. I thought it was a bit uneven, dragged in places, but some moments were pure gold - the opening scene with Shep and McKay, Radek's reaction when Sam takes her jacket off, most of the Ronon and Keller interaction, Radek crawling through the ventilation. I didn't particularly care for the scenes between Rodney and Katie, but I could see where they were headed with them. I did think the ending scene between them was good especially as McKay realized what her goodbye meant as the doors closed (nice symbolism). I didn't find the scenes of John climbing the tower to be believable. Not bad, but not great in my opinion (of course coming after BAMSR and SoW, it had a lot to live up to).
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Luciana
                            My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

OMG!!! This season so rocks!!!! I haven't been in here for 50 pages - but I HAD to peek in and say I squeeeed so much during Quarantine - all those wonderful character moments!!!

And even a
                              Spoiler:
                              little whump when Shep was hanging from the building outside!

As for Rodney....
                              Spoiler:
                              poor poor Rodney Although I did LOVE the first conversation with Rodney and Shep about Rodney proposing. And Shep playing computer golf. And Shep knowing Rodney's password. And buying Rodney a beer.
                              Happy happy sigh.

Fic thought....
                              Spoiler:
                              I would love to see a whumpy fic where Shep, Rodney and Katie Brown are somewhere in Atlantis, there's some disaster, Shep gets whumped and Rodney has to show Katie he can handle emergencies

Ok, don't miss me too much and try to keep it quiet in here so I can catch up on 50 pages. Unless someone wants to do it for me?
                              sigpic
                              Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                                Welcome to the WhumpThread CaliforniaSunshineGirl!!!!

DG Whump for you.
                                Spoiler:
                                Thank you all so much for the warm welcome! There is a sense of relief having come clean with my inner whumper.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X