X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post

AND......I just have to ask this.......when you are referring to
    Spoiler:
    "ZPM's" and a picture of Shep in a prone position is shown, are you using that term like I think you're using it, or am I just a gutter dweller?
    Enquiring minds want to know!

IHS
    Sorry, I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. I thought ZPM referred to the Ancient's power source. Is there another meaning here that I'm missing?
    sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=iheartshep;5904895]Now that I've caught up on the thread more or less.....

Spoiler:
      "ZPM's" and a picture of Shep in a prone position is shown, are you using that term like I think you're using it, or am I just a gutter dweller?

Errrrr...that's what I was assuming, IHS! But I'm not the originator of the term, so maybe we should ask Gate Geek for the official translation. Oh, GG?????????

WannaBe

Thanks to blingaway for the shiny new siggie!

Comment

Spoiler:

Looking forward to watching Joe's movie! SQUEEE!

IHS
        its both lol if you thought it too then you must be a gutter dweller as well hahah welcome

ahh i wanna watch farewell to harry!! ahh well ill just stick to my shep!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Meep.
          sigpic

Comment

Aaaaaand Linzi gets today's "Let's Quote John Sheppard" Award!!!! LOL I love when Shep says that in "38 Min". ("I have no idea what you're talking about.")

Gate Geek coined this term, huh? Hmmmm...... I don't know.....for some reason my mind just went there.....*whistles innocently*

IHS
            sigpic

Comment

*whistles innocently*

IHS
              yeh no one is innocent on this thread lol
              GG loves searching for ZPMs....of course this is usually accompanied by..erm lets just say non pg thoughts.....hehe lol......oops my mind is in the gutter now...oh hang on, it usually is....nevermind lol

Comment

Aaaaaand Linzi gets today's "Let's Quote John Sheppard" Award!!!! LOL I love when Shep says that in "38 Min". ("I have no idea what you're talking about.")

Gate Geek coined this term, huh? Hmmmm...... I don't know.....for some reason my mind just went there.....*whistles innocently*

IHS
                I don't think we can blame GG for this one (makes a change ) , that particular euphemism has been around a lot longer than she has. I think you'd have to scour the dark past of the JFT to find it's source.

Comment

I was trying to put off going to bed but as there's no one around to play with I'll say goodnight.

Comment

*waves*

Hiya Whumpers! Just wanted to pop in and say hi and that I'm working on the final touches of the first chapter of my newest whump story *G* Should have it posted before long

How is everyone?
                    sigpic
                    My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
                      *waves*

Hiya Whumpers! Just wanted to pop in and say hi and that I'm working on the final touches of the first chapter of my newest whump story *G* Should have it posted before long

How is everyone?
                      well thats deserves a SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! new whump fic is very good!!!
                      im good thanks SGAFAN....im trying to decide what whumpy eps to watch before bed...so many good ones to choose from lol

Comment

LOL Hi Roo!

Hmm... what about Siege I? I love that ep. (not just for the whump but its a darn good ep anyway!)
                        sigpic

Comment

OMG season 2 is on ! we don't get season 2! SQUEAA!
                          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                          ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                          Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

LOL Hi Roo!

Hmm... what about Siege I? I love that ep. (not just for the whump but its a darn good ep anyway!)
                            hi! yes siege 1 is on my list to watch, im in the mood for a certain whumpy scene in it now, espesh as we were talking about that on here earlier...i was also thinking maybe CG....and maybe a classic 38 mins....soooo many good ones to choose from!!

Comment

Kinda sorta quiet around here

Chapter one of my new Whump fic: Darkness Runs Deep is posted on fanfiction.net

Hope you like it

Darkness Runs Deep Ch. 1
                              sigpic

Comment

*waves*

How is everyone?
                                new story SQUEAAAAAAAAAAAA
                                Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                                ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                                Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Working...
                                X