No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, new fic! Thanks SGA fan, nice gift for a quiet sunday morning!

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
      Hi all! *waves madly*

Another quick pop-in, I'm afraid, but I might have time to chat for longer tonight. Quick question - what's happened to our sigs? (And our smilies!) Anyone know?
      Hi Lauriel and everyone else! I can see everything except I get a little red cross against where it says 'view post'.

Loved the first chapter of your fic SGAFan!

I'm with everyone else....
      Spoiler:
      no getting rid of Carson!

Comment

Good morning all!

I wonder how long it's going to take them to get the QR feature fixed, it's a bit of a pain having to load the post editor in each time, especially on a dial-up connection. Oh well at least the rest of board is working.

I'm going to save your fic for later SGAFan when I can sit and relax and enjoy it and I've got some catching up to do on Lauriel's fic too.

Ali's been kind enough to get the second chapter of my fic betaed and back to me promptly, I've not looked at it yet but from the e-mail it looks like I've made a boo boo so it's not ready for posting just yet. Oh well, I don't like this chapter anyway, hopefully the next one will be better.

I'm good at this self-promotion lark, no?

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
          Aaaaaand Linzi gets today's "Let's Quote John Sheppard" Award!!!! LOL I love when Shep says that in "38 Min". ("I have no idea what you're talking about.")

Gate Geek coined this term, huh? Hmmmm...... I don't know.....for some reason my mind just went there.....*whistles innocently*

IHS
          Me quoting Shep? Not so much... I can hapily quote Shep all day and night..sigh! Haven't mastered the scream from 38 Minutes yet, but I'm working on it!

The ZPM stuff goes back way over a year, when some naughty little pervert saw a piccie posted on the JFT of Shep in 'The Storm' all windswept and, er, well, um, his trousers/pants were a little clingy...I believe the caption was 'Is that a ZPM in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?' Who captioned that? Hmmmm, well, she still posts here now and is an avid whumper...ok, so it was me! I'm hanging my head in shame.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
            Kinda sorta quiet around here

Chapter one of my new Whump fic: Darkness Runs Deep is posted on fanfiction.net

Hope you like it

Darkness Runs Deep Ch. 1
            Left you feedback on FF....great start to this...poor guy,,, wondering if he gets out himself or his friends will come through for him,,,
            You have plans for the boy,,,uhm wondering if I like the sound of that,,,well maybe heheh,,,as long as it doens't get to bad... keep it up
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
              Me quoting Shep? Not so much... I can hapily quote Shep all day and night..sigh! Haven't mastered the scream from 38 Minutes yet, but I'm working on it!

The ZPM stuff goes back way over a year, when some naughty little pervert saw a piccie posted on the JFT of Shep in 'The Storm' all windswept and, er, well, um, his trousers/pants were a little clingy...I believe the caption was 'Is that a ZPM in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?' Who captioned that? Hmmmm, well, she still posts here now and is an avid whumper...ok, so it was me! I'm hanging my head in shame.
              I think this confirms your status as a role model to thunkers and whumpers everywhere!

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
                I think this confirms your status as a role model to thunkers and whumpers everywhere!
                Oh goodness, I hope not, for their sakes!
                I have to look Joe in the eye in a couple of weeks when I meet him. I'm going to be so embarrassed! *Naughty Linz*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                  Oh goodness, I hope not, for their sakes!
                  I have to look Joe in the eye in a couple of weeks when I meet him. I'm going to be so embarrassed! *Naughty Linz*
                  I can just imagine it now:

"Mr Flanigan I just wanted to say I really admire your ZPM......WORK! I meant work!"

Comment

Yep you would then stand there blushing and he might wonder what's wrong,,, don't worry you will not be alone,,, just hoping none of us embaress ourselves infront of him,,, we have to try keep eachother grounded,,,uhm yeah right like that will help when you stand infront of that sexy man,,,
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I can just imagine it now:

"Mr Flanigan I just wanted to say I really admire your ZPM......WORK! I meant work!"
                      I think I would like the ground to open up if that happened... and then him being confused just thinking HUH what ZPM... haha
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I'm sure that there will be people who will embarrass themselves far more than you guys will. Is there going to be anyone else there worth seeing do you know?

Comment

I'm sure that there will be people who will embarrass themselves far more than you guys will. Is there going to be anyone else there worth seeing do you know?
                          Ummm not sure that such a person exists!!!! I cant think of any other actor I could be bothered to see....talking of Joe I woke up in the middle of the night thinking about the Expo and couldnt get back to sleep!!!!!! I had been thinking how cool and calm I have been feeling about it lately - but obviously with two weeks to go it is becoming a reality and the excitement is probably going to get the better of me!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC View Post
                            Ummm not sure that such a person exists!!!! I cant think of any other actor I could be bothered to see....talking of Joe I woke up in the middle of the night thinking about the Expo and couldnt get back to sleep!!!!!! I had been thinking how cool and calm I have been feeling about it lately - but obviously with two weeks to go it is becoming a reality and the excitement is probably going to get the better of me!!!
                            Aw! You're going to be a nervous wreck by the time it gets here. With any luck by the time you meet him you'll have gone through the gibbering wreck stage and come out on the otherside.

Comment

Don't think there is anyone else that I'm truly intrested in seeing there...however I know of several of them,,,I think there are 3 from 2 different CSI shows..no major star but I know of them...and then Dan Shea who acts as Siler on Stargate...but it's not like he is a favorite...so nope only Joe that is the one I truly wanna meet....
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

No one around again!

I'm bored today, there are things I probably should be doing but really can't get myself in the mood. I really should go over the chapter Ali returned to me but I can't face seeing all the mistakes I made just yet.

We need some new eps (and some new whump) to get everyone talking again.

Comment

Working...
                                X