John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blingaway View Post
    Criminy! How many of us have been whumped in the back?!
    We really must remember to only whump Shep (and other characters on the odd occasion) and not ourselves or our families!
    sigpic
    My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

i know i was just thinking the same thing!! thats a lot of whumped backs *hugs*

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

SQUEEE, The Forum is back!!!!!

Even LorrSC is happy to be back! Now, I must go read the pages I missed today!

Comment

When I read all the replies I had to laugh. We really are a sad group.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
            When I read all the replies I had to laugh. We really are a sad group.
            But we're sad together, and that makes us happy... ((((HUGS ALL))))
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
              Ya know, I wouldn't want it any other way with any other group of people. Yeah for the whumpers!!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

(((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))) *feels so loved* ahhhhh yes i love being sad...err obsessed...erm... being very involved in a great fandom *basks in glow of whumpy love* .......SQUEE!!!!! have a random SQUEE for the shep whumpers!!

actually i feel a bit whumped...think im getting a cold/cough some kind of fluey thing and i tried yoga yesterday...ouch never again...most of it was breathing and emptying your mind (and it wouldnt empty a certain lt col kept popping into my head) and the rest were positions your body was not built for!! the tiger position or whatever it was...eeek.....my body aches now....think ill stick to dance and the gym...at least they dont leave me in pain!!
                Last edited by Rootortoise; 12 October 2006, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Congrats to SLC and Salty on your milestones, and anyone else (sorry if I missed you)!

Lauriel, I am so happy to hear the good news about your brother.

I must be off. Other threads to look in on and writing to do!

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m...ninfirmary.jpg

Comment

Where has everyone gone??? Gutter whump anyone??

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

damn i do love the gutter whump....but alas i must go to bed....its late and im knackered.....so speak to you all tomorrow *looks at time* erm i mean later!!!! xx xx

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                        There are four of us that I know of that are going. SGAFAn and I think Bling are the veterans and WannaBe and myself are newbies. Personally, I'm going just for the fun of it and too finally meet many of wonderful people that I've been chatting with.

If JF is there, well, that's just icing on the cake... long johns!!!

Or "cream" IN the long johns!

That's why I'm so excited about the NJ con - now that I'm over my disappointment of no Joe, and I have my mini-squeeee about Jason, it's the hanging with other GW'ers!
                        sigpic
                        Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Joe really needs to get himself to the cons where Jason is appearing because Jason is stealing all the fangirls. *fell in love with Jason in Chicago* That and I really want to see Joe's face when Jason calls him 'Grandpa Joe'.
                          SQUEEEE! I'm excited to see Jason in NJ!! Hey, I can ask him if it was scripted
                          Spoiler:
                          to pick Shep up in Return!
                          sigpic

Comment

Been good, just busy! Pleased to say my brother is out of hospital without having to undergo surgery. (YAY!!) He's pretty sore and has to wear a back brace for a while. He ended up with hairline fractures to some of his lumbar vertebrae, but no other damage, thank goodness.

Excellent!!! Good whump recovery!! So glad to hear he's gonna be ok!
                            sigpic

Comment

I cracked my tailbone - does that count?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Salty View Post
                                Excellent!!! Good whump recovery!! So glad to hear he's gonna be ok!
                                CONGRADULATIONS SALTY ON 1000 POSTS!!

Thanks Salty.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X