John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Josie View Post
    Oooh I just thought of something and I know this is completely off topic but regarding those rumours about the "bad thing" that will happen in the second half of the season.

Spoiler:
    In Ivon Bartoks blogs from the last day of shooting on both series he says this:

"Right across the way in the FX stage Joe was deep in thought as he was involved a scene that took all his concentration... or at least that is the way 'Sheppard' was playing it. I just left the FX stage where Joe, David, and David N were coming up with a plan... I can't say anymore."

Which means Zelenka is still alive and kicking come the season finale - though I confess I'd feel happier if he had mentioned Paul McG.

SQUEE!!
    Spoiler:
    joe concentrating hard must be some kind of intense shep scene...or we get some kind of smart shep scene if hes there with zelenky hehe and mckay.....SQUEE!

right more spoilers please scifi...i need more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
      mmm....cream in long johns.....

I almost went to the NJ con. Decided to go to Vancouver instead. I was too afraid to go to the NY area by myself.
      Bummer!!! I would have taken care of you!!!
      sigpic
      Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Oohhh..what flavors did you have? A local mexican place here makes a mean watermelon and apple margarita. I found another place that makes a good peach one.

I had a boring plain margarita! Frozen though and I kicked myself the whole way home realizing I shouldn't have had it when I was driving! Especially with the kids! More chips the next time
        sigpic

Comment

Just checking in from being gone all day! One of those crazy days where I"m not home for more than an hour at a time. I'm not getting any email notifications of new posts - am I the only one?

Thanks to so many of you for the grrrrreeeeens!
          sigpic

Comment

well since its gone a bit quiet on here im gonna go to bed!! night all!! "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

Comment

Originally posted by Salty View Post
              Bummer!!! I would have taken care of you!!!
              If I would ahve known that two months ago I would have gone. There's always next year. As I don't think hubby will let me go to Vancouver again.
              sigpic

Comment

If I would ahve known that two months ago I would have gone. There's always next year. As I don't think hubby will let me go to Vancouver again.

If I have as much fun this year as I did last year, I'll be going again To NJ. I think hubby would have issues with a trip to Vancouver
                sigpic

Comment

Happy Weekend, Whumpers! I think we need a pic or two.

Oh, how about three?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                  Wet Shep...Hmm... does that mean wet t-shirt? Oh, my, oh my, oh, my!

Big ol' SQUEEEEEEEE!

Comment

Dang! I am the only one without a life! Well, I am outta here. Numbers is on in a few minutes, so I'm going to put the clone to bed and watch some TV.

Happy Whumpy Dreams!

Comment

I know what you mean we know next to nothing about the back half of the season, or at least that's what it feels like - and I'm such a spoiler whore too.

I know I've joked about Echoes a lot but I must say it intrigues me.
                      Spoiler:
                      Didn't one of the writers/producers say that it's kind of like a ghost story? Or at least the non-talking whale segments anyway. A spooky story set on Atlantis, especially if it leads into us learning more about the city (yeah I know fat chance ) would be interesting.

As for Submersion well the possibility of wet Shep is never a bad thing and I'll hold out hope for wet & whumped - you never know we may get lucky!
                      I'm looking forward to seeing that episode!
                      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                        Dang! I am the only one without a life! Well, I am outta here. Numbers is on in a few minutes, so I'm going to put the clone to bed and watch some TV.

Happy Whumpy Dreams!
                        shep looks compy think i'll join him... night all
                        Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                        ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                        Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                          shep looks compy think i'll join him... night all

night all....and morning all

I always thought the pillow is too high in that pic...hope he doesn't get nape ache..

Comment

Oooh I just thought of something and I know this is completely off topic but regarding those rumours about the "bad thing" that will happen in the second half of the season.

Spoiler:
                            In Ivon Bartoks blogs from the last day of shooting on both series he says this:

"Right across the way in the FX stage Joe was deep in thought as he was involved a scene that took all his concentration... or at least that is the way 'Sheppard' was playing it. I just left the FX stage where Joe, David, and David N were coming up with a plan... I can't say anymore."

Which means Zelenka is still alive and kicking come the season finale - though I confess I'd feel happier if he had mentioned Paul McG.
                            Thanks for that!
                            How fascinating! I'm curious to know what was going on!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                              Thanks for that!
                              How fascinating! I'm curious to know what was going on!
                              Hopefully it means we'll get to see...
                              Spoiler:
                              ...Shep using his smarts in the scene they were filming - smart Shep = hot Shep. And Shep, McKay & Zelenka is always good fun.

Am I right in thinking that they often film the finale before the penultimate episode? I'm certain they did that last year with Inferno and Allies so it allows them more time for reshoots etc on the finale.

So could this scene be from Vengeance?

Comment

Hopefully it means we'll get to see...
                                Spoiler:
                                ...Shep using his smarts in the scene they were filming - smart Shep = hot Shep. And Shep, McKay & Zelenka is always good fun.

Am I right in thinking that they often film the finale before the penultimate episode? I'm certain they did that last year with Inferno and Allies so it allows them more time for reshoots etc on the finale.

So could this scene be from Vengeance?
                                hello fellow whumpers!!!! hope u are all well!!!

oooh josie that wud be great if we get
                                Spoiler:
                                smart shep, its soooo hot!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X