John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
    LOL, you know I was thinking, in my deranged mind that (spoilers for TRW and Progeny)

Spoiler:
    If the nanites were transferred by touch, then Sheppard was the only other one to touch Niam as he knocked him into the rear of the jumper. I know, wishful thinking!
    Oh wouldn't that be great!

Originally posted by linzi
    So, where are those CG piccies then? I'm starting to get suspicious now! Somebody's piccienapped them!!!!
    Hee! We'll probably get a ransom note posted on here soon!! Hope you feel better soon Linzi!

Loved your fics Ali and IWTB...thanks for posting them!

Comment

Aaaahhhh... i get it now!!!
      Lol!!

Its what i thought!!! lol

The Official Robin Dunne Website

Brian-J-Smith.Com

HenryFossAddicts.Com

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
        Oh I suffer with sinus problems too. Can you recommend any herbal remedies??
        Oh what a great idea - piccienapped!!! Shall we offer a reward for their return???
        Well, the best remedy is washing out your nose! Spoilers tags as it's OT and a bit yucky!
        Spoiler:
        You get half a teaspoon of salt, half a teaspoon of bicarb and dissolve in cooling boiled water. You then cup your hand and pool some liquid in it, and pinching one nostril, inhale the liquid with the other. It is unpleasant but works a treat. It is messy though, and you feel pretty whumped afterwards. It does help though. Other than that I use a cream made from chillies on my face either side of my nose, or use a hot flannel on the same area. It just clears and soothes the wretched things.

If worse comes to worse I give up and drink some wine!
        I'm sure those piccies have disappeared somewhere! It just doesn't make sense!
        sigpic

Comment

Oh thanks for the whump!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
            Well, the best remedy is washing out your nose! Spoilers tags as it's OT and a bit yucky!
            Spoiler:
            You get half a teaspoon of salt, half a teaspoon of bicarb and dissolve in cooling boiled water. You then cup your hand and pool some liquid in it, and pinching one nostril, inhale the liquid with the other. It is unpleasant but works a treat. It is messy though, and you feel pretty whumped afterwards. It does help though. Other than that I use a cream made from chillies on my face either side of my nose, or use a hot flannel on the same area. It just clears and soothes the wretched things.

If worse comes to worse I give up and drink some wine!
            I'm sure those piccies have disappeared somewhere! It just doesn't make sense!

Well it does sound rather yucky - but I will certainly give it a go!

Comment

Thats okay!!
              Glad I could be of assistance!!!!!!

Brian-J-Smith.Com

HenryFossAddicts.Com

Comment

Originally posted by shelma32
                Im new to the *whumping* thread, whats it about?

I know its a silly question, but my minds kinda fried at the moment!

Oh I forgot to say welcome to the whump thread!!!

We are all a little mad around here- but we do have lots of fun!

Comment

Welcome, shelma32. You soon caught on! Sometimes, a picture speaks a thousand words...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dreamgirl
                    Thanks for the grats! 300...*sigh*, I get me lovely Shep clone. Rowr!!!

Here's your clone DG... I'm afraid he had a little *ahem* accident during delivery...

sigpic

Comment

Welcome, shelma32. You soon caught on! Sometimes, a picture speaks a thousand words...

Well you know I started to write an explanation - but it always sounds a little sick!!!! So thought that pics would be better than 'we all enjoy seeing Shep get hurt'!

Comment

Thanx!!!
                        I cant wait for more *whumps*!!!!

lol

Brian-J-Smith.Com

HenryFossAddicts.Com

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                          Here's your clone DG... I'm afraid he had a little *ahem* accident during delivery...

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...thehive289.jpg
                          Snicker, snicker...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shelma32
                            Thanx!!!
                            I cant wait for more *whumps*!!!!

lol

Oh we spend our days and nights hoping for it!!!!

Comment

Ouch Linzi!!! Welcome shelma! This is where we come to share in our love for Sheppard hurt/comfort -- whumping is physical or emotional pain, etc...

I'm working on my Sateda tag, did a little on the Progeny tag. My screencap fic is holding because though the folder said it converted to .jpg in the batch conversion, I found, it actually didn't, so all those pics I uploaded all ready aren't good (they go to small if you upload as a .bmp). Grrrr, and there's no way I'm going to go through and hand convert almost 800 caps. Though I don't use them all, I like having a whole tableu to choose from as I write the story in my head. I'm going to hit DH up for a 'help me, why is this not working'!!!

We're going out for a massive shopping trip today. Going to spend a ton of money at Lowe's, have to buy new shoes for the rugrats (four kids at once, yikes), then we're going to get a late lunch before hubby and two oldest go to civil air patrol meeting tonight.

You know, question about Common Ground (related)...there's never been an episode air without at least some stills released, has there?
                              sigpic

Comment

Season3
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X