John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps
    Righto - I've posted up a new ficcie... this is one I started writing as a fairly lighthearted take on the Shep HC LJ challenge using the addiction prompt:

Caffeine

It will need one more chapter to finish it. I've also got an idea floating about for a rather darker addiction fic that I might just bash out...
    Awesome, Ali! I'll be watching for the next chapter with impatience.

It makes me want to get home and write!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr
      [B][COLOR="Blue"]
      Hey, Lauriel! I see you've been in earlier. I dodge in and out of here as I can. Sometimes, there is time to only take a quick look and run, like tonight. My sister is having a dinner in honor of my visit, so I may not get a chance to drop in later. Needed a fix of my kind of insanity before braving the crowds. I'll miss being in the same timezone.

Thanks to one and all for the lovely pics. I am having dreams about staying up all night Friday, after flying in from Aus, and overdosing on 3 episodes of SGA. Someone may need to come with smelling salts!
      *waves* Hi Lorr!

We're not insane, we're very excited, keen about Shep and inflicting pain upon him and gathering in groups to squee excitedly about his expression and then maiming each other in the rush to nurse him (and see if he's nekid under the sheets) so..

Okay. We're insane.
      sigpic
      My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
        Quick morning hello before work. Just thought I'd point out that Bam Bam's comment on TRW .......................

*think positive* *think positive* *think positive* *think positive* *think positive*

Right see you tonight have a good day everyone!

Okay that sounds promising!

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
          *waves* Hi Lorr!

We're not insane, we're very excited, keen about Shep and inflicting pain upon him and gathering in groups to squee excitedly about his expression and then maiming each other in the rush to nurse him (and see if he's nekid under the sheets) so..

Okay. We're insane.

Everyone is, it's just a matter of in which direction and to what degree. The people in here are the best kind of insane. I would not want to be sane. It's too boring and scary.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr
            Everyone is, it's just a matter of in which direction and to what degree. The people in here are the best kind of insane. I would not want to be sane. It's too boring and scary.
            Too true.

Originally posted by Josie
            Quick morning hello before work. Just thought I'd point out that Bam Bam's comment on TRW .......................

*think positive* *think positive* *think positive* *think positive* *think positive*

Right see you tonight have a good day everyone!
            He posted one of his smilie-spams on it earlier.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1376
            sigpic

Comment

Too true.

He posted one of his smilie-spams on it earlier.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1376

I assumed that this is the comment Josie was talking about...is there another one (looking for TRW info to make me feel more excited about watching it!!)

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                I assumed that this is the comment Josie was talking about...is there another one (looking for TRW info to make me feel more excited about watching it!!)
                My bad! It may well be. I followed a link by someone to his blog, which also has a comment on TRW, but not much info. I was still thinking of that when I posted this.
                sigpic

Comment

Good morning everybody! *waves*

I saked BamBam about the absence of CG promo pics.. I'm curious if he knows something about it...
                  *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Morning all.
                    sigpic

Comment

My bad! It may well be. I followed a link by someone to his blog, which also has a comment on TRW, but not much info. I was still thinking of that when I posted this.

Oh not to worry...that one comment has given me a little bit of extra hope about TRW!!!

Comment

Morning all.

Morning Ali!

Comment

Morning all.
                          Morning Ali, morning guys!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                            Morning Ali!