No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news SGAFan is going to be posting the first chapter of her fic soon and 'tis very, very good.

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
      Hopefully there'll be something we haven't seen before!
      I've got everything crossed! *Ali tries to walk and falls over cos her legs are crossed*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
        Good news SGAFan is going to be posting the first chapter of her fic soon and 'tis very, very good.
        How do you know? Sneak previews?! No fair!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
          I'm here. Worked late. Got home. Washed dishes. Painted two walls of spare room. Washed roller and tray. Now drinking whiskey and diet coke and waiting for my dinner!!

Got to be at airport for 5.30am tomorrow and need to find time to wash my hair tonight too....
          Didn't you forget something else you really need to do tonight? It involves imagination and finger activity
          *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

And of course you have never teased anyone when you've read one of my chapters before anyone else.

Comment

I'm back!! Went and saw 'Barnyard'. It was cute. Got my birthday present today - my oh so cool Suunto Vector watch just like they wear of SGA and SG1. SQUEE!!!! Only took me 15 minutes to figure how to program the basics of it.

What's this I hear about people snatching pixs and caps and siggies and claiming them as their own and getting green? That's just soooo wrong on so many levels! ((HUGS)) all around to those who have been violated in such a fashion. I know I snatch alot, but always try to ask before hand. I certainly would never claim them as my own either. God, now I feel sick.

Ali - please have a whiskey and coke for me. I need one.

Is there any new fic posted? Sounds like people got their writing muses poked a bit. If not, when can I expect some?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by caty
                Didn't you forget something else you really need to do tonight? It involves imagination and finger activity
                I don't know about her imagination but mine's going to all kinds of strange places after a comment like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                  Hopefully there'll be something we haven't seen before!
                  What? you don't want Koyla and two wraith? I think that would be hysterical if that's all we got. We're so obsessed about this ep it would just be icing on the cake and a real whump too all of us.

Seriously, I'm finding the whole lack of CG pixs thing very funny. Talk about the ultimate joke on us.
                  sigpic

Comment

OH! Aren't you a sweetie! *G*

(HUGS)
                    sigpic
                    My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

I don't know about her imagination but mine's going to all kinds of strange places after a comment like that.

Great!! Now my mind is even further in the gutter after that comment. Thanks!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by caty
                        Sorry. No way I am gonna get another chapter posted tonight. Way too busy at work to get ANY writing done. Prolly gonna be the weekend now before I get anything posted....
                        sigpic

Comment

Tehehehehehe.....

what the heck? I've probably read and poked it too much already! *runs off to post first chappy*
                          sigpic
                          My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

And of course you have never teased anyone when you've read one of my chapters before anyone else.
                            *pouts* Well... yeah... but.. that's different!

Perks of beta-reading...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan
                              Tehehehehehe.....

what the heck? I've probably read and poked it too much already! *runs off to post first chappy*
                              *squees* *bounces*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan
                                Tehehehehehe.....

It's as near to perfect as it's going to get so just go ahead and post it.

Comment

Working...
                                X