John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SLC
    Well Josie you cant go anywhere until you get those last few posts in!!!
    We're always looking for a reason to celebrate around here, aren't we? ....not that I'm complaining....first round is on me!

Thanks to Lauriel for the sig.

Comment

Yes, two more weeks, well actually, it's now 11 days, right?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dreamgirl
        We're always looking for a reason to celebrate around here, aren't we? ....not that I'm complaining....first round is on me!
        What dreamgirl said!!!!!

Go Josie!!!!!

Comment

Gosh I've missed just being able to hang about in here chatting with you guys... Hubby's gone off to bed so GFG for me!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
            Yes, two more weeks, well actually, it's now 11 days, right?

Yeah really the CG pics are starting to matter less and less!! All the effort that has gone into waiting for them though!!!!

Comment

I've got to go here in a minute, when the beeper goes off because dinner's done. Then DH promised Michael we'd do a round of Age of Empires. So, that'll be an hour and I've got to get some of this progeny tag started because I've promised shelly tons of fics and haven't gotten anything done lately!
              sigpic

Comment

Hehehehe, I'm kind of with bluealien. But I also know logically every ep can't be all about Shep, so I'm willing to say Yay!Team...but weir-centric really doesn't float my boat. I like her as the background character, but I don't want a whole episode centered around her. *sigh* But that's just me.

Here's the next locked chapter!

http://kodiak-bear.livejournal.com/71759.html#cutid1
                Very funny, IWTB! My parents think I'm looney with all the laughing. Can't wait for the next installment. Thanks!

Comment

Thank you Ali!

Spoiler:
                  I remember there was mention about 'emotional' whumpage kinda for Sheppard, worrying by Weir's bedside. At the time, I didn't think much of it, but after seeing how the Shep-Teyla scene played out, I admit that right there has me curious about what's going to happen.
                  Oh definitely. We could be in for some lovely emotional whumping for Shep there.. there was even a nice hint of it in Progeny -
                  Spoiler:
                  the look of concern on his face and his quiet voice when he asks Weir "Are you ok?" in the jumper. He sounded really worried about here and was totally ignoring flying the jumper and the camera stayed on concerned Sheppy as the scene faded out..
                  sigpic

Comment

TRW spoilers...

Spoiler:
                    What would've made TRW more interesting if they would've had all of them infected by the reality altering nanites. Then there would've been more for everyone to enjoy instead of just one character.
                    sigpic

Comment

TRW spoilers...

Spoiler:
                      What would've made TRW more interesting if they would've had all of them infected by the reality altering nanites. Then there would've been more for everyone to enjoy instead of just one character.

Oh that certainly would have been better. Anyway as it is I dont think I will be getting up at 5 in the morning to check the threads this week!!!

Comment

Whumpity!

Whump!

Whump!

Whump!

Comment

Congratulations Josie on 1700 Posts!!

Comment

Ahhhhhh thanx Josie! *sighs happily*
                            sigpic

Comment

Congrats Josie! Lovely celebratory picspam!
                              sigpic

Comment

You are very welcome!

Now I think I'm going to have to trot off to bed, I need more sleep than you guys seem to get by on.

G'night!

Comment

Working...
                                X