John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi
    I laughed when I saw that on the BamBam thread. Didn't laugh at some of the other things though

I am probably going to be banned!!!!! If he ever went to a UK con that I was going too I would be so ashamed- he would say oh you are the Shep looney that makes inane comments!!!!

Comment

Okay another milestone!!!!!

I am going to be away from my PC for short while but I will be back to carry on with the final 200 posts!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
        I am probably going to be banned!!!!! If he ever went to a UK con that I was going too I would be so ashamed- he would say oh you are the Shep looney that makes inane comments!!!!
        Well, he could say a lot worse! I mean, come on, what would he say if he knew about Marine Boy?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
          Okay another milestone!!!!!

I am going to be away from my PC for short while but I will be back to carry on with the final 200 posts!!!!!!!
          CONGRATULATIONS ON 3,800 POSTS BAMBAM FLIRTER, I MEAN SLC!!!!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Congratulations
            SLC
            on 3800

Comment

Hi everybody!!!

Ali, the beginning of your fic is great!!! I can't wait to read the rest!!

Congrats on 3800 posts, SLC!!!!

Thanks to Lauriel for the sig.

Comment

I go get some food and everybody disappears. do I have to sit here trying not to dribble black bean sauce down my white top all on my own with no one to talk to ?

Anyone?

Comment

Well, he could say a lot worse! I mean, come on, what would he say if he knew about Marine Boy?

Okay you are right!!!!!! Gosh I worry about myself sometimes!!! Am I really as mad as I think I am

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS ON 3,800 POSTS BAMBAM FLIRTER, I MEAN SLC!!!!!!!

Comment

Morning all! *short pause - returns with coffee*

CONGRADULATIONS ON 2800 POSTS SLC!

Josie - I did the same thing, so you're not the only one. Posted the first chapter of my fic then RL snuck up behind me and bit me hard. Ah well, as you said, live and learn.
                      sigpic
                      My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                        Okay you are right!!!!!! Gosh I worry about myself sometimes!!! Am I really as mad as I think I am

Do you really want us to answer that?

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                          I go get some food and everybody disappears. do I have to sit here trying not to dribble black bean sauce down my white top all on my own with no one to talk to ?

Anyone?

I am just back!! Thanks for the congrats Josie and dreamgirl!

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
                            Morning all! *short pause - returns with coffee*

CONGRADULATIONS ON 2800 POSTS SLC!

Josie - I did the same thing, so you're not the only one. Posted the first chapter of my fic then RL snuck up behind me and bit me hard. Ah well, as you said, live and learn.
                            I have lost 1000 posts

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                              Do you really want us to answer that?

Comment

Aw! Give Lauriel a break she's only on her first cup of coffee.

Comment

Working...
                                X