• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice rink! Think I might spam later too Friday night spam
    sigpic
    My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Thanks SGAFan!

Looking forward to the upcoming picture spam!

So,
      How are things going?

Comment

Originally posted by RinkRat View Post
        Thanks SGAFan!

Looking forward to the upcoming picture spam!

So,
        How are things going?
        good! Looking forward to a quiet weekend to det stuff done got fandom things I want to work on but RL stuff to work on too.
        You?
        sigpic
        My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

I am working the whole weekend
          I am going ski shopping tomrrow before work, need to get my neice some skis for the upcoming season.

I am so looking forward to my vacation in three weeks, it will be my first weekend off in two months!

I am off for now, have to get something to eat and then do some Christmas shopping.

See you later........

Comment

Hey there whumpers. Time for a Brotherhood rewatch. Shep with a bit of dirt on him. How nice!

Great sigs Csom!!!

Christmas Shopping Rink? Oh my. Well, this time last year I had just about all of it done. This year, I have one thing done. Oh well. Still a few more weeks to go.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
              I get this far, but no farther. When I click the event (any of them) link I get an error. I'll keep trying!

Friday...wonderful. Two weeks to LA!!

Comment

Eeeeeeeeiiiiiiii

I just got my LA con Tickets in the mail. The countdown starts!

I am supprised that the photo op ticket will be emailed the Tuesday before. Why? It's not like they didn't have time to print them up. Now I'll have to go ask my friend about that because for some reason that's bugging me.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by syble View Post
                  Eeeeeeeeiiiiiiii

I am supprised that the photo op ticket will be emailed the Tuesday before. Why? It's not like they didn't have time to print them up. Now I'll have to go ask my friend about that because for some reason that's bugging me.
                  SQUEEEE!!! I hope mine are in my PO box, waiting for me to pick them up tomorrow!

Comment

Eeeeeeeeiiiiiiii

I hope mine will be in my box tomorrow. Sadly, I'm already debating what to wear.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                      Hey there whumpers. Time for a Brotherhood rewatch. Shep with a bit of dirt on him. How nice!

Great sigs Csom!!!

Christmas Shopping Rink? Oh my. Well, this time last year I had just about all of it done. This year, I have one thing done. Oh well. Still a few more weeks to go.
                      I watched the Brotherhood last night, might watch it again tonight and then maybe come up with a question or two.

I got NO shopping done tonight! Could not find anything I wanted at a price I liked. I did find some skis for me, but was good and didn't buy them.
                      I usually have all my shopping done by now. I do have all the kids gifts bought, it is the adults I am having problems with.

Comment

Eeeeeeeeiiiiiiii

They always do that with the photo ops. I have no idea why. I'm sure it's cheaper for them. Then again, you do pay that useless s&h fee anyway...

I'll have to check my mailbox tomorrow. Woot!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vecturist View Post
                          I hope mine will be in my box tomorrow. Sadly, I'm already debating what to wear.
                          LOL I've been debating that for the last month! Oo

Originally posted by nakedwesley View Post
                          They always do that with the photo ops. I have no idea why. I'm sure it's cheaper for them. Then again, you do pay that useless s&h fee anyway...

I'll have to check my mailbox tomorrow. Woot!
                          Yeah, what is the deal with that charge? The postage was only 44 cents and yet they charged me $36 to send it to me? Like the tickets alone aren't expensive enough!
                          sigpic

Comment

LOL I've been debating that for the last month! Oo

Yeah, what is the deal with that charge? The postage was only 44 cents and yet they charged me $36 to send it to me? Like the tickets alone aren't expensive enough!
                            That's why I only bought one photo op ahead of time - that and I'm being indecisive about the rest...
                            sigpic

Comment

I've been debating since I bought the ticket - which jeans and which T-shirt! LOL

That's why I only bought one photo op ahead of time - that and I'm being indecisive about the rest...
                              Alas, I still can't get intot he photo-op or autograph area. I will have to buy when I get there.

Comment

I bought all my photo ops for Chicago when I got there!
                                They seemed to have tons available.

I never worried about my clothes for the pictures, just wore shorts and a golf shirt, same thing I wear all summer long.

Comment

Working...
                                X