X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG I'm nuts!!! LOL

spoiler for OT
    Spoiler:

I bought a VIP backstage pass for ChicagoCon! hehehe I seriously considered a ticket for the JF cocktail party but that was starting to get spendy! LOL

Back stage private chats with the guests, including JF and front of the line for autographs and photo ops (nice but I really am looking forward to the backstage time)
    I'm nuts! LOL But this will most likely be my last Con so I may as well do it in style!

JF! Squeee!!!
    sigpic
    My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
      OMG I'm nuts!!! LOL

spoiler for OT
      Spoiler:

I bought a VIP backstage pass for ChicagoCon! hehehe I seriously considered a ticket for the JF cocktail party but that was starting to get spendy! LOL

Back stage private chats with the guests, including JF and front of the line for autographs and photo ops (nice but I really am looking forward to the backstage time)
      I'm nuts! LOL But this will most likely be my last Con so I may as well do it in style!

JF! Squeee!!!
      I am so jealous! It's a good thing I'm not going. I would have bought it all. My only hope of ever seeing him again is if he goes to LA and they have those passes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
        See, if I was a coffee hound (love chocolate covered espresso beans, can't stand coffee - yeah, go figure), I would have my own coffee press, special blend, filtered water, etc. at my desk.
        That would be what I, my brother, and BIL do (actually I have an espresso maker in my office because the Starbucks in the student union cannot pull a decent shot). There are a couple people on the thread who will verify I brought my coffee press to England for the Bedford con (why the English think coffee is instant, I have no idea).
        sigpic

Comment

OMG I'm nuts!!! LOL

spoiler for OT
          Spoiler:

JF! Squeee!!!
          Very cool! Do they just sell a limited number of these to the general public? I'd be very tempted for the LA con, if finances cooperate.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
            I am so jealous! It's a good thing I'm not going. I would have bought it all. My only hope of ever seeing him again is if he goes to LA and they have those passes.
            Ha! I bid on the cocktail ticket for a while but when I won this one I had to step back and evaluate the price of the other. I think the cocktail tickets went for $1000 each, more than I could spend especially after buying the VIP pass. Could I have come up with the money? Yeah, but I decided against it. I can't justify it.

Originally posted by Vecturist View Post
            Very cool! Do they just sell a limited number of these to the general public? I'd be very tempted for the LA con, if finances cooperate.
            Limited number. They were auctioned on Creation's site. I think there's only... 5? Have to go look. can't remember.
            sigpic

Comment

Ha! I bid on the cocktail ticket for a while but when I won this one I had to step back and evaluate the price of the other. I think the cocktail tickets went for $1000 each, more than I could spend especially after buying the VIP pass. Could I have come up with the money? Yeah, but I decided against it. I can't justify it.

Limited number. They were auctioned on Creation's site. I think there's only... 5? Have to go look. can't remember.
              I think I'd rather do VIP than the dinner... plus more people to interact with.
              sigpic

Comment

I think I'd rather do VIP than the dinner... plus more people to interact with.
                Agreed. And it was less money. I think its more bang for the buck. As much as I'd LOVE to have cocktails with JF, I think I chose the one that will get me more for my money
                sigpic

Comment

Agreed. And it was less money. I think its more bang for the buck. As much as I'd LOVE to have cocktails with JF, I think I chose the one that will get me more for my money
                  It seems like a little less awkward, forced situation.
                  sigpic

Comment

Agreed!

and to try to stay on topic....

and just because they're yummy....

sigpic

Comment

I'm just curious one way or the other (it is a bit of a scen-stealing moment). Although for unscripted things, I think Shep's money grab from Chuck in 'Midway' was unscripted.
                      I'm with you Vec. I assumed it was unscripted but my curiosity lies more in what was in that cup than whether it was scripted or not. I do love how much time we all spent debating the point though

OMG I'm nuts!!! LOL

spoiler for OT
                      Spoiler:

JF! Squeee!!!
                      I can see why you are so excited. That is some cool stuff to look forward to.

Great pics too!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Austin View Post
                        Good afternoon whumpers!

duh ooo RL is keeping me away from here!

How is everybody, and Gosh!! what is this chat about JF at AXN??? could someone please update me?
                        Hey SA - sorry RL is bogging you down.

JF was supposed to do a live chat on AXN (Hungarian TV Channel website) today but after seemingly hundreds of ?s were posted - AXN added this statement...

Dear Stargate fans! We are very sorry to dissapoint you, but we did not manage to establish a connection with Joe Flanigan during the promised time. We really appreciate that you stayed with us, and we apologise for not being able to bring Joe Flanigan online this time. We will do our best to make this up for You, we will have Joe answer as many of your questions as possible, and post the answers on this page. Please get back to the AXN site in a couple of days for more information, and for the answers. All the best, AXN
                        sigpic

Comment

OMG I'm nuts!!! LOL

spoiler for OT
                          Spoiler:

JF! Squeee!!!
                          SGAFan!!!!
                          That is AWESOME!!
                          You will remember that I am there to and you will have to tell me all about it at our down times!!!

You are a CRAZY woman!!!

Comment

Ok, I was one of the crazy's who bought the cocktail party . IT jumped from 500 to 900 in less than 5 minutes. It did go for 1000 but that's 559 less than Vancouver.

I was going to buy the backstage pass but I know my own personality. I would be so worried the entire con of meeting folks or getting time with them or not meeting them etc that I would drive myself crazy. I was going to go for dinner with Conner (i think it went for 300) but now that I am thinking about going to Dragoncon (if I canfind a hotel room) I decided to pass on that one.

So let us know how the backstage pass works. They did say no autographs or photograhps allowed back stage. Salty and I talked to one who had the pass in NJ. They got to speak to most of the guest but not all. That was not guarenteed . They did say it was a good deal.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maggs View Post

I can see why you are so excited. That is some cool stuff to look forward to.

Great pics too!!!
                              Thanks!

Originally posted by RinkRat View Post
                              SGAFan!!!!
                              That is AWESOME!!
                              You will remember that I am there to and you will have to tell me all about it at our down times!!!

You are a CRAZY woman!!!
                              LOL!!! hehehehehe... I will be sure to tell you! The Other Deb from VanCon bought one too, we'll be together. LOL She's also got a tix to the cocktail hour with Joe. LOL Now, SHE is nuts. LOL
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh, to have money! *whimpers*

Comment

Working...
                                X