X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Listy View Post
    Oh that sucks!!! stupid networks!!!
    Hate them, hate them, hate them!!!!!!!!

Smelly, nasty, horrid rotters they are!!!!

I will send Shep round there with his wraith blaster and tell him not to set it to stun!!!

(couldn't find a shep smilie so this will have to do!)

Mx
    sig by SheppyD
    Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
    So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
      You know you watch too much Stargate when...

you see this article and your first thought is: OMG! He's back?

Too funny!!

MX!!! good to see you back here!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
        Too funny!!

MX!!! good to see you back here!
        Well I know I have missed all the recent squee but still this is a fun and friendly thread and somewhere this poor old McKayite does feel very much at home! And always welcome too!

Mx
        sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks! View Post
          Good evening lovely whumpers

How are we all tonight then?

Oooh lovely! Just watched that ep on Sky tonight!

P.S. Hi Mx! *waves*

Originally posted by Listy View Post
          OMG Sky two just did an advert for Season 4!! I haven't seen it before, damn its not fair that I don't get to watch the big tv with sky very often
          They did? Damn it! I missed it! I turned over ready for ANTM!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post

P.S. Hi Mx! *waves*

Hi Ali!

Sorry to be ignorant but what is ANTM?

Mx
            sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Hi Ali!

Sorry to be ignorant but what is ANTM?

Mx
              *hangs head shamefully*

America's Next Top Model

It is the one and only reality TV show I have ever watched. In my defence... the stroppy little madams make me want to climb into the TV and slap some sense into them but I enjoy seeing how they do all the hair and make up and the photo shoots...
              sigpic

Comment

*hangs head shamefully*

America's Next Top Model

It is the one and only reality TV show I have ever watched. In my defence... the stroppy little madams make me want to climb into the TV and slap some sense into them but I enjoy seeing how they do all the hair and make up and the photo shoots...
                Oh my 17 year old daughter occasionally dips into that! And there is a UK one I believe and even a Canadian one!

We should do a show called "Gateworld's Next Top Whumper!" - wonder who would win?!?!?!

Mx
                sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

P.S. Hi Mx! *waves*

It wasn't a very good one really.... I didn't have a tape in to catch it, I would guess it will be shown again tomorrow when the show 8th and 7th rated ep. Still can't believe 38 minutes only came 10th shocking!!!

Oh my 17 year old daughter occasionally dips into that! And there is a UK one I believe and even a Canadian one!

We should do a show called "Gateworld's Next Top Whumper!" - wonder who would win?!?!?!

Mx
                  nice - think there would be stiff competition

Comment

*hangs head shamefully*

America's Next Top Model

Oh Ali - I watch that show all the time!! I like to see what kind of photo shoots they have to do and who can adapt the best.
                    sigpic

Comment

Mx
                      Heh. I only watch the US one. The girls in the UK one - from the teeny glimpses I've seen whil channel surfing - are even more bratty and annoying that the US ones... although, it has to be said, they do at least squeal and wave their arms around less..

OOh oooh Gateworld's Next Top Whumper? Where do I sign up? What's the first challenge?!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Heh. I only watch the US one. The girls in the UK one - from the teeny glimpses I've seen whil channel surfing - are even more bratty and annoying that the US ones... although, it has to be said, they do at least squeal and wave their arms around less..

OOh oooh Gateworld's Next Top Whumper? Where do I sign up? What's the first challenge?!!
                        Ok I think everyone should set a challenge! My first one is the whump competitors would be blindfold a la CG and would have to listen to cries of pain from various whumpy eps and would then have to identify which eps the cries were from and who was being whumped!

And no peaking from behind the blindfold!

Mx
                        sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by pisces27 View Post
                          WOO-HOO!!! Congrats Listy!

*bites nails* It's like waiting to find out if you're pregnant. LOL!
                          I think it's easier waiting to find out if you're pregnant! At least if you aren't, then there's always next month, right? I'm getting totally nervous about the blog post tonight. Will it be good news, or devastating news...and yes, devastating. I'm nowhere near ready for SGA to end. And the movies, sorry, they just aren't the same as getting an entire season of TV.

First day back to the grind after a four day weekend. Guh, it was brutal.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ok I think everyone should set a challenge! My first one is the whump competitors would be blindfold a la CG and would have to listen to cries of pain from various whumpy eps and would then have to identify which eps the cries were from and who was being whumped!

And no peaking from behind the blindfold!

Mx
                            Oh I would be up for that

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve View Post
                              I think it's easier waiting to find out if you're pregnant! At least if you aren't, then there's always next month, right? I'm getting totally nervous about the blog post tonight. Will it be good news, or devastating news...and yes, devastating. I'm nowhere near ready for SGA to end. And the movies, sorry, they just aren't the same as getting an entire season of TV.

First day back to the grind after a four day weekend. Guh, it was brutal.
                              *waves*

I just changed the days I work - I used to have Monday and Tuesday off and just worked the other 3 days. Now I work Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and have Thursday and Friday off! Have not had that Monday morning feeling for a while and did not like it one bit!

BTW I love your sig!

Mx
                              sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

*waves*

I just changed the days I work - I used to have Monday and Tuesday off and just worked the other 3 days. Now I work Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and have Thursday and Friday off! Have not had that Monday morning feeling for a while and did not like it one bit!

BTW I love your sig!

Mx

Oh Mx - one more post for a milestone!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X