X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Josie View Post
    ^ Too many!
    *waves to Josie*

It will go by in the blink of an eye and then you will be squeeing like nutters!

Mx
    sig by SheppyD
    Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
    So he just looks crazy

Comment

^ Too many!
      Ditto to that.
      My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
      Sig and avi by me
      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
        Yes Rachel hasnt been

If she doesnt go to P4 then my money is on Jason as much as i wish it was going to be Joe. I am not going to assume Joe - so that I wont be disppointed if it isnt him.

Tbh we have fun regardless of who is there!
        No I sure wont assume him either,,keep me from getting dissapointed... would love to meet Rachel though... but others are good to of course..and to meet up with the ones from GW that I met at the Expo and some new ones as well...
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

*waves back*

I hope so, I'm determined to stay away and not even talk to anyone else until after I've watched it. I don't want to be tainted by anyone else's opinion.

EDIT: You know I'm not only too slow at replying I'm also completely illiterate this evening, proven by the fact that I didn't spell illiterate correctly the first time.

Comment

*waves back*

I hope so, I'm determined to stay away and not even talk to anyone else until after I've watched it. I don't what to be tainted by anyone elses opinion.
            That is basically what I do too...I stay away from everything until I've seen it for myself first...then I can read up on all other thoughts... but not before I've seen it... or I might lose the squee and not feel excited since I would already know...I like to be surprised
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
              That is basically what I do too...I stay away from everything until I've seen it for myself first...then I can read up on all other thoughts... but not before I've seen it... or I might lose the squee and not feel excited since I would already know...I like to be surprised

And if I come on to GW or another site and see people being negative about it then that'll make me feel less enthusiastic about the ep and I want to enjoy if without any of that.

Comment

*waves back*

I hope so, I'm determined to stay away and not even talk to anyone else until after I've watched it. I don't want to be tainted by anyone else's opinion.

EDIT: You know I'm not only too slow at replying I'm also completely illiterate this evening, proven by the fact that I didn't spell illiterate correctly the first time.
                That is what I do for the eps I am excited about. We usually watch them a day late because Hubby doesn't like commercials. DVR has spoiled him. I tend to sneak and watch them while he is sleeping in on Saturday morning.

Haven't watched Harmony yet and I have read everything about that one because I wasn't too awfully excited about it.

Outcast will find me up early on Saturday with remote in hand!
                sigpic

Comment

I used to read every spoiler going and wanted to know every little thing about the eps and then enter into huge discussions about what it might mean, looking for all sorts of explanations to the brief shots we had on promo vids and pics!

I often found I built it up so much and got so excited that when the ep came I would be disappointed because the whump in the promo vid turned out to be the only whump in the ep! So you had already seen it and felt flat because instead of being the precursor to even greater whump it was the flipping whump!

So now I am spoiler free I love it! I am so spoiler free I have hardly any idea about any of the eps that are to come - and I know nothing at all about S5!!!

Mx
                  sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks! View Post
                    I used to read every spoiler going and wanted to know every little thing about the eps and then enter into huge discussions about what it might mean, looking for all sorts of explanations to the brief shots we had on promo vids and pics!

I often found I built it up so much and got so excited that when the ep came I would be disappointed because the whump in the promo vid turned out to be the only whump in the ep! So you had already seen it and felt flat because instead of being the precursor to even greater whump it was the flipping whump!

So now I am spoiler free I love it! I am so spoiler free I have hardly any idea about any of the eps that are to come - and I know nothing at all about S5!!!

Mx
                    Well I'm still running the spoiler comm so I'm about as spoiled as they come but the only thing we know about season five yet is the name of the first three eps - there have been some vague hints but nothing that really tells us anything.

And we don't know a great deal about the remaining season four eps really - I think there is more info out there about the finale than there is Midway and The Kindred pts I & II.

I think there are going to be some surprises in store before the season is out - even for spoiler whores like me.

Comment

Well I'm still running the spoiler comm so I'm about as spoiled as they come but the only thing we know about season five yet is the name of the first three eps - there have been some vague hints but nothing that really tells us anything.

And we don't know a great deal about the remaining season four eps really - I think there is more info out there about the finale than there is Midway and The Kindred pts I & II.

I think there are going to be some surprises in store before the season is out - even for spoiler whores like me.
                      Well I do know something that was said at the con!

Spoiler for Kindred
                      Spoiler:
                      Paul said have your kleenex with you when you watch the eps he comes back in (although he did say he is NOT going to die again!)

Did not elaborate why but as I have only been able to watch Sunday once
                      Spoiler:
                      not because of the actual moment of demise but because no-one would go fishing with Carson!
                      I thought I would take his advice!

So after saying I am spoiler free I do have that to say but it was announced at the con so I couldnt very well not hear it!

Mx
                      sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Ooooh, can someone write that up in a con report so I can add that little snippet to the spoiler comm? Or maybe I could just link to your post?

Comment

Ooooh, can someone write that up in a con report so I can add that little snippet to the spoiler comm? Or maybe I could just link to your post?
                          You can quote if you want but try Linzi or Ali as I bet they remember more than me!

Mx
                          sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                            SQUEEE!!! It's Sunday. Which means five days till Outcast and four days till hubby leaves!!! What a GREAT week tis is going to be!
                            Are saying that you can't wait for your hubby to leave? Does he know?

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                            Well i am back from P3! I had to leave early to do some work!

Had a real blast hanging with Linzi, Listy, Bebop, Peg and Mx!!!

What fun - cant wait for P4 !!!!!!!!

Will sort out my photos and scan some too! ( but may have to put them on my LJ.

Had a laugh with Kavan...we told him that we really wanted Lorne to shoot Sheppy - I gave him the photo from DG
                            Spoiler:
                            where he has his gun aimed at Sheppy
                            and he wrote 'I will shoot him on it'

Oh and he gave me a lovely cuddle in the photo op! What a sweetie!

Andee was a fab guest - such fun and has promised next time she has Sheppy on his knees she will try and hurt him more or get his shirt off for us- it is a promise - I have it in writing!
                            I wonder how much the actors tell each other about what goes on at the cons and what they've been asked for? Glad you had a good time! You, too, Mx!!!

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                            Have no idea if anyone have seen this... I just got a link on an mailing list...

it's the piece that was aired on EXTRA...the little behind the scene thing with Harmony
                            http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WOqGnTN1MIM
                            OMG! Thank you! I watched Extra and did not see it. I even DVRed it, but when I didn't see the clip, I deleted the recording. Grrr

*waves back*

I'm with you. I will not be peeking at the reviews from the east coast this time. I've watched the promos, but I am going to try to avoid any more spoilers.

Comment

HELLLO Whumpers!

I'm baaaaack!

How is everyone?

Well, I had a blast! the guests were awesome. Andee was such a hoot, Kavan and Dean were sweeties! Paul was incredibly entertaining...a hilight was when he hopped on a gurney with his kilt on, not realising the camera for the screen behind him gave us a lovely view of his....er....well, um, what was under his kilt! When I told him that, and that no doubt it'd all be on You Tube soon, he was delighted! In fact, he said I'd made his weekend for telling him that. I'm not sure he was sincere about that! Torri was incredibly sweet and fun.

I do believe it's the 23-35th January for P4, though I'm not positive that's been confirmed as yet.

Peggy won a competition! Woo hoo! She was up on stage and all famous! I'll let her fill you in on all the details! But, I captured it on her camcorder, so she could be on You Tube soon!

I loved Harmony. I don't know what others thought, but I laughed so much at times, that I nearly needed to go to the loo!

I have seen the Outcast promos, and I'm staying calm...yeah, right!

SQUEEEEE!!!!!

I had a blast meeting up with the whumpers. Yes, we told the important people we were whumpers. Kavan left our table pretty quickly....funny that! Andee has promised, as SheppyD has said, to rip off Shep's shirt and throw him round a bit next opportunity she gets as a wraith queen. And I've seen Kavan's signed photo. He WILL shoot Sheppy! We proudly displayed our black arm bands, courtesy of the lovely Ali, and let me tell you, everytime Shep came on screen, we whooped with delight!

I loved meeting Listy, Bebop - who are delightful. I bumped in to Arctic Penguin and dear Squonk too!

So, are the whumpers excited then?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                                I wonder how much the actors tell each other about what goes on at the cons and what they've been asked for? Glad you had a good time! You, too, Mx!!!
                                Thank you! I had a brilliant time and now I am absolutely knackered! Did not get much sleep as you can imagine - drank far too much champagne and ate far too many chocs so this is a short and sweet hello.

Hope you catch you all again soon!

Goodnight.

Mx
                                sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Working...
                                X