No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SLC...*Laughing* no kidding!!! That's one pic that won't be prominent *grin*...

Ali, Kathy's a nut, luvable wonderful nut, she likes her whumping...we ought to try and get her to come over and play.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
      Really? You surprise me....

You mean
      Spoiler:
      when people ask to see pictures of the guy you thunk for you won't be whipping that one out?
      Yeah they will think I am even more insane that they do already!!!

Comment

Ali, I think it's a wife thing, I mean come on, how many of us wouldn't do that to our husbands? *laughing*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
          SLC...*Laughing* no kidding!!! That's one pic that won't be prominent *grin*...

Ali, Kathy's a nut, luvable wonderful nut, she likes her whumping...we ought to try and get her to come over and play.
          You know her? I loved her review - I am a sucker for reviews that actually have something to say, rather than just "Update soon please!" - and have sent her a reply. I guess I'm gonna have to write the epilogue at some point now cos I've been both threatened and begged!

Ali, I think it's a wife thing, I mean come on, how many of us wouldn't do that to our husbands? *laughing*
          Well, I certainly feel like smacking my hubby around the head today.. but not so much in an affectionate way!
          sigpic

Comment

Well I think that I am going to have to go and sleep on it!!!

I really think that season three is going to be amazing! I hope so really because there has to be a season 4 !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
              Well I think that I am going to have to go and sleep on it!!!

I really think that season three is going to be amazing! I hope so really because there has to be a season 4 !!!!
              Oh god yes! Yes yes yes! I'd be gutted if SGA was cancelled.

It's very rare I get this into a fandom when the programme is still new and fresh and airing brand new episodes.. and I'm loving it!
              sigpic

Comment

Whoops! I'm nearly at 2,500 posts! I've no idea how many posts I've made today but it's a LOT and it's enough that my daily posts average has increased from 24.something to 25.20 in just one day!
                sigpic

Comment

G'night SLC!!!

Ali, yep I know her, we've emailed a bit but I fell behind on correspondence, something I'm woefully inclined to do, it was back during the school year and my time was a lot more limited. She's very very sweet!

And LOL about the hubby. I can't stay mad at mine, god, after 15 years we both know the buttons to push to get the other out of a mood. It's kind of scary. But yeah, smacking him and calling him a dork...*cough* yahsureyoubetcha!
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh god yes! Yes yes yes! I'd be gutted if SGA was cancelled.

It's very rare I get this into a fandom when the programme is still new and fresh and airing brand new episodes.. and I'm loving it!
                    Well I have not felt this way about a TV show since I was a teenager and it makes me feel so good I would be so devastated if it got cancelled any time soon!

Comment

I agree, I think season 3 is going to be great, and I had a lot of reservations. I still think there's two episodes I'm just not gonna be all that into but we'll see, the other 18 I'm eager for! And if it got cancelled -- crushed, I'd be crushed.
                      sigpic

Comment

G'night SLC!!!

Ali, yep I know her, we've emailed a bit but I fell behind on correspondence, something I'm woefully inclined to do, it was back during the school year and my time was a lot more limited. She's very very sweet!

And LOL about the hubby. I can't stay mad at mine, god, after 15 years we both know the buttons to push to get the other out of a mood. It's kind of scary. But yeah, smacking him and calling him a dork...*cough* yahsureyoubetcha!
                        I admit I am inclined to sulking.. and when he's wound me up like this I just tend to withdraw a bit and do my own thing. I'm not all that mad at him really but he sure did make my day stressful today and hasn't even really apologised for it... or only in a jokey way..

Men!
                        sigpic

Comment

Whoops! I'm nearly at 2,500 posts! I've no idea how many posts I've made today but it's a LOT and it's enough that my daily posts average has increased from 24.something to 25.20 in just one day!

I think I have posted close on 100 since I woke this morning I mean I had a milestone this afternoon and I am getting close to the next

Anyway, goodnight to you both!!! I will catch you later!! Although I must do some work

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                            Well I have not felt this way about a TV show since I was a teenager and it makes me feel so good I would be so devastated if it got cancelled any time soon!

I haven't been this into a TV show since Magnum PI and Simon&Simon!!

I loved X-Files a lot but after Mulder left it just...wasn't the same. If Joe left SGA it would lose a lot of appeal for me. I'm not sure I could stay, but when O'Neill left I was more than ready for Ben to step in. That was like, christmas when I found out who was coming in as the new SG-1 leader.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                              Definitely - I want it to run jeeez, at least 5 seasons... hopefully many more. I feel kinda mean saying that cos I know often actors get a bit tired of doing the same show and start to feel restless but I hope that won't be the case and I'll happily admit to being selfish and hoping they all stay on for oooooh as long as SG1 has run! Wouldn't that be awesome? 10 seasons of SGA? *sighs happily*
                              sigpic

Comment

Ali, DH and I both hate being upset so it's worked out for us. We hate it so much we're willing to suck it up but one thing that he does do that annoys me terribly is he'll never admit he was wrong...grrrrrrr...but that's okay, I admit it for him and we move on.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X