Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay I had better add
    Spoiler:
    they think it is him as he is wearing the new jacket- he must look so bad you cannot tell for sure!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
      OMG
      Spoiler:
      I have just read an e-mail on the SGAHC yahoo group that there is a pic in the UK mag SFX of Shep in Common Ground and he looks as bad as Sumner did just before Shep shot him - where can we get that mag Help I need to see it!!!!!
      OMG OMG OMG!! Need that mag! Need it NOW!!

I've finished my one-shot am will post it soon... though I think I may have to actually write an epilogue chapter to it... I think people will want/need a recovery scene and I think I want one too!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
        OMG OMG OMG!! Need that mag! Need it NOW!!

I've finished my one-shot am will post it soon... though I think I may have to actually write an epilogue chapter to it... I think people will want/need a recovery scene and I think I want one too!
        I have no chance of getting one today

Comment

Plus it means that there may be CG promo pics out there somewhere!

Comment

*drops* these are awesome pics, but this one...was it a still shot before the episode aired because I don't remember seeing it in the episode!?

I know the one of Sheppard on the gurney with his legs out like that from conversion is not scene in the episode, we just get his upper body, and I always loved that shot with his legs out like that, it's adorable LOL!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
              *drops* these are awesome pics, but this one...was it a still shot before the episode aired because I don't remember seeing it in the episode!?

I know the one of Sheppard on the gurney with his legs out like that from conversion is not scene in the episode, we just get his upper body, and I always loved that shot with his legs out like that, it's adorable LOL!
              No, this was in the episode - just before/after Carson puts his head to Sheppard's chest to listen for his heartbeat etc (which I always think is soooo cute!)
              sigpic

Comment

I just read that too SLC...

Spoiler:

I only hope he isn't *that* bad for much of the episode cause Sumner looked god awful that aged!
                sigpic

Comment

No, this was in the episode - just before/after Carson puts his head to Sheppard's chest to listen for his heartbeat etc (which I always think is soooo cute!)

Oh, well, in that case....I'll just HAVE to watch it again...*snicker*

Since I'm sitting here having lunch well what a perfect excuse.
                  sigpic

Comment

*snort* Lauriel -- I tell you, down here, we've got some that'd give one a run for their money. Palmetto bugs so big I was worried they might run off with one of my little dogs.
                    I've heard you can only kill those bugs with iron skillets skillfully adn brutally applied, but the best news story I read was the one bug that destroyed a car. Really. It got into the engine (somewhere), caught on fire (guess they're flammable!) and poof, up in flames went the car!

Hm, guess if Shep goes back to earth visiting the deep south won't be a high priority!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                      I have no chance of getting one today
                      I've got SFX mag, I subscribe, and there's nothing about Atlantis in it at all.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                        I am so with you on this one!!!

But I fear ticks even more. It's absolute phobia of the things!! I mean heck, if Shep could have a big bug attached to him, and not completely freak, I can handle a small tick attached to me too...right....right...argh!!!! Nope!! At the most, the situation conjured up some nice Shep whump for me to focus on (especially the low pants. ).

I can certainly understand and sympathize Shep's issue with bugs.
                        Ticks. ARGH! Tiny tiny things, but since everybody in the house (except the cat) has caught Lyme Disease, i can't stand the things. I find one on the dog - I flush it or crush it. And now the ticks in our area carry not just Lyme but five other diseases, one of which swells the brain quite a bit. Such joy. NoT!

Comment

Actually, what issue number? The one I just got is issue 146, the August issue. There's only SG1 in there, no SGA.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                            I've got SFX mag, I subscribe, and there's nothing about Atlantis in it at all.
                            Thanks for letting us know. That's $7.99 or whatever saved! I'll spend it on the new SGA novel coming out July 15th instead....

Comment

Evening all!

Wow you've been busy little whumpers today. You're not all allowed to disappear now I'm home else I'll never get my quota of posts in.

I'm going to be popping back in to town in a little while and I'll pick up my copy of SFX then if I can find it, I buy it evey month anyway, keep menaing to subscribe but never get around to it. Maybe it's a foreign edition or something that has the photo. *shrugs*

Going to have a little bit of a rest and cool down before going shopping. Ali I'll read your new chapter later when I can sit back and enjoy it.

Comment

This is probably an odd thing to say, but did you ever watch his legs in that episode? The continuity is awful. Left leg out, then right leg out, then both, then one. I kept thinking, gee, Shep says he can't move, but he sure moves those legs around a lot!

Comment

Working...
                                X