John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
    38 Minutes??? Where??? I wanna watch it!!!!!
    it's on Sky in ten minutes Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
      it's on Sky in ten minutes Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I don't have sky.
      sigpic

Comment

ROFLMAO Linz, Sheepy D. I swear people have got flocking on the brain, hehehe
        BAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
          I don't have sky.
          Oh hon, don't worry get your revels and champagne out and we'll tell you what's happening to sheppy.

Comment

Woo hoo. It's started. Frenzied music, first shot of whumped Sheppy! Sigh... Now he's saying "Get this damn thing off me! "
            sigpic

Comment

Oh no! What's happeneing our poor Sheppy is lying on the floor, and Mckay is getting antsy.

there's a big black honking bug attached to Sheppy's neck. Oh no poor Sheppy is panicking. What are they going to do? He's lying on the floor in serious pain... *sniff* poor Sheppy.

Comment

Shep's in pain! It's a funky alien bug! Nooooo!
                sigpic

Comment

Shep's all sweaty, and oh no! Guess what? The PJ has become stuck in the 'Gate and Shep's in trouble!!!! Tag over, opening credits!
                  sigpic

Comment

OH NO, Sheppy is paralysed! They've got the medical kit out now, and are trying to mop his fevered brow.. he's hot and sweaty and ........ oh no, you'll never guess what's happened the PJ is lodged in the Stargate AND Sheppy has been knocked unconscious. Oh no..

Spoiler:
                    Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Ooo... Ooooo.... Don't keep me in suspense! What happens next?
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Luciana
                      My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Weir looks anxious. Where is the PJ? Shep is unconscious, and, if I may say so, he looks thoroughly whumped. Oh dear, the cockpit is detmaterialised! Nooooo! They're stuck, Shep's out. Only they haven't noticed yet. Stupid team. Oh no, I spoke to soon, Teyla's noticed. Oh yes, Shep looks thoroughly beautiful too. Uh oh, Ford says Shep's in bad shape!
                        sigpic

Comment

*sniff* Sheppy is still unconscious and the drive pos on the PJ is damaged... Rodney is saying it's a very big problem. Oh no, what are they going to do? And why the hell are they ignoring Sheppy? Are they nuts, he could have breathing problems and... oh thank goodness Teyla is rushing towards him to tend to him. Her hand is on his thigh.... having a bit of a feel while he doesn't notice? hehehee. Not that i'm envious or anything. Oooooh McKay is getting angsty, I think he's frightened.

*flashback to the planet*

Linz over to you

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                            Huh! Make us poor backwood Europeans feel envious because we're stuck in our godforsaken countries I want to jet over to Florida to see SGA live too! I could steal my brothers TV and cable, he wouldn't mind!
                            Backwood Europeans???
                            Hey, if you wanna come to Florida, you can watch SGA on the 60" HDTV at my house

It starts on Monday, 1st October, so it's bound to get ahead again this season, I'd guess.
                            So Canada has no break whatsoever for Christmas and Thanksgiving?
                            *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Oh hon, don't worry get your revels and champagne out and we'll tell you what's happening to sheppy.

I don't ahve Revels and champagne either!!!! I do have some vodka. Maybe that will ease the pain of not seeing 38 Minutes....
                              sigpic

Comment

Flashback time. Did I mention Shep looks thoroughly and utterly gorgeous? Oooh Teyla's mopping his brow... Dr. Ze Who? Hee hee! Cue commercial! Ive seen it on Sky so many times I know when the damn commmercials are coming!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X