John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prion View Post
    But first I've got to win! I should win, becuase I don't have a passport yet so that would mean scrambling cuz of all the new regulations (apparently they're about half a million passports behind, according to today's news. Ack!)
    I thought they had removed the restrictions on needing passports for Canada and Mexico until they were caught up.

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
    If anyone can get the Sleuth channel and get "Thoughtcrimes" on tape, that would be beyond awesome! I don't know how we'll see it in the US otherwise. It's either that or buy an all-region DVD player.

Well, my good people, I'm off to do RL stuff. I'd much rather stay here and play. I hope I can make it back later.

IHS
    I already have it DVRd from the last Sleuth showing. PM me and I'll send you a tape of it. *luffs my DVR*

Lost in his eyes? I have no idea what...you...are.... I'm sorry, what was I saying?

sigpic
    Sig by Luciana
    My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Salty View Post
      You know, I remember thinking I needed to get a good sniff so I could report back, but really, all coherent thoughts vanished when he approached me, and once I got lost in those eyes, it took a minute to return to reality and then he got chatty and I forgot to smell!!! Which means he doesn't smell bad, right?
      Who can blame you for that?
      My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
      Sig and avi by me
      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
        Who can blame you for that?
        I'd have trouble remembering to breathe, let alone smell.
        sigpic
        My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
          As a resident Aussie whumper, I'd like to take this moment to apologise to the rest of the world for inflicting exporting Home and Away, Neighbours, and McCloud's Daughters on you. I am truly, truly, sorry.
          Ah, memories. At primary school i'd come home for lunch and watch home and away, then neighbours, then back to school. then i'd get home and watch the repeats! Can't stand either now! lol

McCloud's Daughter!?! Don't think i've had that horro....pleasure!

Have to say though, Blue Heelers made up for all the other rubbish that spewed from you otherwise fine country (sons and daughters, a country practice, the sullivans.......) Oh and Farscape was magnificent too of course!!
          The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

I'd have trouble remembering to breathe, let alone smell.
            I would probably be concentrating on not fainting and wouldn't possibly remember to smell him.
            Sig and avi by me
            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
              He says he wants to watch them but hasn't had time yet.
              I really want him to watch them though cos he already likes DH and he quite fancied the look of JF too
              and at least then he'd have a small idea of what o'm talking about half the time
              and he lends me stuff all the time (though i watch and return them within a week usually)

And yes, Joe is the best lookin' corpse i ever did see! Damn tootin'!
              well tell him to get a move on lol
              Woah!! Home and Away has certainly changed ince i last watched it!! (Which was about 10 years ago. Alf and Ailsa, Tom and Pippa - though Tom did die.....)

Really have to read JM's blog today but i'm barely hanging on here! My computer has crashed six times since 2 o'clock (it's now half 3). But my boss has managed to fis it now............
              did you know Alf is STILL in it heh and Sally.
              h and a is different these days....but i like all the whump in it (and boy do they get whumped, heck tehres someone in hospital practically every week!)and holy carp the men in it are HOT!!
              oh and i forgot to mention..when he's in his coma intubated, hes also SHIRTLESS!! he gets shirtless lots actually...benefits of a soap being set on a beach lol
              As a resident Aussie whumper, I'd like to take this moment to apologise to the rest of the world for inflicting exporting Home and Away, Neighbours, and McCloud's Daughters on you. I am truly, truly, sorry.
              i like home and away and neighbours, although neighbours isnt as good as home and away..distinct lack of sexy men in it...yeh i know im shallow lol
              if shep got some of the whump that the guy i like in home and away got, id be a very happy whumper!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                To be honest, when I had my photos taken with Joe, he didn't smell of anything at all!
                I can't honestly remember what he smelt like... it's all a blur! I just remember being very aware of his body next to mine and his hand on my shoulder!

He obviously didn't smell strongly enough of anything in particular to make an impression on me...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post

h and a is different these days....but i like all the whump in it (and boy do they get whumped, heck tehres someone in hospital practically every week!)and holy carp the men in it are HOT!!
                  oh and i forgot to mention..when he's in his coma intubated, hes also SHIRTLESS!! he gets shirtless lots actually...benefits of a soap being set on a beach lol
                  I do tell him, every day!! I'm hoping to nag him into submission!

Alf is still in it!! Good lord. I thought Sally was leaving?
                  Spoiler:
                  gonna be bumped off??

UGH!! i need to watch 38 minutes!!!!
                  The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
                    Ah, memories. At primary school i'd come home for lunch and watch home and away, then neighbours, then back to school. then i'd get home and watch the repeats! Can't stand either now! lol

McCloud's Daughter!?! Don't think i've had that horro....pleasure!

Have to say though, Blue Heelers made up for all the other rubbish that spewed from you otherwise fine country (sons and daughters, a country practice, the sullivans.......) Oh and Farscape was magnificent too of course!!
                    I know McCloud's Daughters got shipped to America, but maybe you guys were spared. Blue Heelers wasn't too bad, I enjoyed it for the most part. And Farscape - love Farscape! - but it would be a bit dishonest to call it Australian. It was a concerted effort between Australian, American and English groups and individuals.

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                    I would probably be concentrating on not fainting and wouldn't possibly remember to smell him.
                    Me too. But I'm not above imagining a clean, baby powder and summer meadow scented Sheppy.
                    i like home and away and neighbours, although neighbours isnt as good as home and away..distinct lack of sexy men in it...yeh i know im shallow lol
                    if shep got some of the whump that the guy i like in home and away got, id be a very happy whumper!!
                    Ah, all whump is good whump, but Sheppy whump is better.

I think Australia has some wonderfully talented people, both in front of and behind the camera, unfortunately I don't think these shows are examples of that. But they can be fun to watch at times, like most shows.
                    sigpic

Comment

Good night whumpers. I hope everyone has a good day. Have fun.
                      sigpic

Comment

Good night whumpers. I hope everyone has a good day. Have fun.
                        Night Lauriel.
                        Sig and avi by me
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                          Sickos. That's who enjoys that sort of thing. Like that SLC. Good job we're all normal here!
                          OMG dont mention that name

I didnt notice that Joe had a smell really. If there was one Mx would have bottled it for us!!!!

Comment

Okay I have to admit to watching Home and Away and Neighbours when there is whump to be enjoyed!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Salty View Post
                              Totally cool!! Have to go check my email now!

Not at all hopeless!! Two years ago I went to go see a launch (that got scrubbed 30 minutes before launch) and was very sad it wasn't Atlantis going up

Very cool job! Can I send SaltyJr to you?

How did you know to go out and look?

Hey, whump Shep, not self! No lightning strikes except on Atlantis!

Hmm, baby powder?? Nope, don't remember baby powder. Wish I could go back to take a whiff!

I'm watching intermittently - I'm actually trying to avoid the promos for Friday. Figure I made it this far, why get spoiled now since Skiffy usually ruins the ep in the promos.
                              Elflinn - you spoiler-free too??? SQUEEEEEEEEEE!! Join the club! There aren't many of us!

He was sweaty but not stinky sweaty. He looked it but didn't smell it. And I still think he was sweaty from all the beaming down he had to do
                              Hey pea1!

Glad you enjoyed the pix. I'll send you info on how to view the cool satellites by email as I don't want to get too O/T again.

*sigh* Wish it could be an all day SgA marathon. I desperately need the last half of S3 to air so I can get all the eps on one or two tapes without any Sg1 episodes interrupting the flow.

By all means send Saltyjr......we start Monday.
                              sigpic

Comment

Where'd everybody go? You'll make Shep cry.

Comment

Working...
                                X