John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Josie View Post
    Where'd everybody go? You'll make Shep cry.
    But.. but... we like to make Shep cry.... in pain... or in emotional angst...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
      I do tell him, every day!! I'm hoping to nag him into submission!

Alf is still in it!! Good lord. I thought Sally was leaving?
      Spoiler:
      gonna be bumped off??

UGH!! i need to watch 38 minutes!!!!
      sally
      Spoiler:
      got stabbed and we thought she was gonna die but she was ok in the end

SheppyD you watch it for the whump hehehe yeh well it certainly keeps me interested!!

did anyone used to watch Mutant X?? im catching up on some episodes and this sexy brennan guy keeps getting whumped good...i love it!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
        Okay then... you'll make me cry.

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
          sally
          Spoiler:

SheppyD you watch it for the whump hehehe yeh well it certainly keeps me interested!!

did anyone used to watch Mutant X?? im catching up on some episodes and this sexy brennan guy keeps getting whumped good...i love it!!!
          I wacthed a few eppys. Which one is Brennan? I forget these things easily.
          My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
          Sig and avi by me
          Spoiler:

Comment

That's the point of the thread.
            Sig and avi by me
            Spoiler:

Comment

I'm here. Sort of.
              Sig and avi by me
              Spoiler:

Comment

Awwwww... we definitely don't wanna make Josie cry! *huggles*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                  I wacthed a few eppys. Which one is Brennan? I forget these things easily.
                  erm the good looking one hehe..brown ruffled hair kinda like someone i know with electrical powers...ive only watched the first 3 so far..but im liking it hehe

Comment

Awwwww... we definitely don't wanna make Josie cry! *huggles*

I think I'm going to find something else to do as it's so quiet though God knows what, I should try and use the time to do some writing but I'm just too down to get anything legible done. I haven't so much looked at my WIPS in weeks.

Comment

erm the good looking one hehe..brown ruffled hair kinda like someone i know with electrical powers...ive only watched the first 3 so far..but im liking it hehe
                      Oh yeah! I only watched the show because of him. I can remember some whump that he got, there were many.
                      Sig and avi by me
                      Spoiler:

Comment

I think I'm going to find something else to do as it's so quiet though God knows what, I should try and use the time to do some writing but I'm just too down to get anything legible done. I haven't so much looked at my WIPS in weeks.
                        Sorry hon. Still at work here and popping in and out...
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah! I only watched the show because of him. I can remember some whump that he got, there were many.
                          theres loads i love it!! hehe and hes very very attractive!!!

Comment

theres loads i love it!! hehe and hes very very attractive!!!
                            Now look what you've done, I want to watch Mutant X again. The only problem is that it's not on any channel anymore...
                            Sig and avi by me
                            Spoiler:

Comment

sally
                              Spoiler:

Well the actor that plays the young policeman - and his name has escaped me at the moment must have a contract that says that all of his scenes are to be based around him lying in a hospital bed

But I am enjoying some Neighbours whump at the moment ( but keep that betweem you and me)

Comment

Now look what you've done, I want to watch Mutant X again. The only problem is that it's not on any channel anymore...
                                heh well its on sky two here, but erm im not actually watching it on tv atm
                                Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                                Well the actor that plays the young policeman - and his name has escaped me at the moment must have a contract that says that all of his scenes are to be based around him lying in a hospital bed

But I am enjoying some Neighbours whump at the moment ( but keep that betweem you and me)
                                ahhh jack holden played by paul o'brien...yeh he sure gets a ton of whump!!

Comment

Working...
                                X