No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well that explains why I had to catch up on only 4 pages for being gone for 2 days. I was wondering.

Can anybody go on the LJ community or do you have to be a "friend". Also to be a "friend" do you have to have an LJ.

Knightie
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by knightie View Post
      well that explains why I had to catch up on only 4 pages for being gone for 2 days. I was wondering.

Can anybody go on the LJ community or do you have to be a "friend". Also to be a "friend" do you have to have an LJ.

Knightie
      Hey hunny

As far as I know you need to have an LJ to join a locked comm

Comment

Originally posted by SarahB View Post
        How do you all have the great looking posts? They all look so nice and polished. And what is the LJ Community?
        There is an option in the user controls to add a signature. There are some very talented people on the whump list and they make very pretty sigs, I am not one of them my sig was made for me by a very talented but cheeky lil devil

Comment

If we have the guts we just might do that. If any of you know of filming sites please PM us and let us know. The production company is not really forthcoming with the info. We will have 2 days after the "visit" to kill. Of course we will tour beautiful Vancouver but who is to say that we can't see some sites.

We had asked JM in his blog a while back to give us nice restaurants without breaking the bank. It was really cool that he gave us a nice list and we checked them out and they look delicious. We would love to meet him and thank him for the blog.
          oh go on hon, you know you want to Why not just tell Joe, that a couple of you are going to visit the set, and is there any chance you can pop in? If you're too shy to ask, I don't mind asking for you. I promise I won't be too cheeky, because I know how reserved you and Salty are.

As for the sets I don't know, GG went on a tour around Vancouver when she was up there, she might know of some places you could visit... wish I was going with you Need anyone to carry your cases?

Originally posted by Listy View Post
          Thanks hunny

SherryW get well soon hunny, I am glad the surgery went ok and hope you have a speedy recovery.

Peggy I just read your pogo stick stabliser comment, too funny hun, I love it when people are out of it, they say the funniest things, it always comes in handy a few months down the line to drop it into a conversation and see their face

Oh and on that quiz thingy I came ou as Sheppard, but the answers I gave were pretty dull and nothign I would expect Shep to do, I don't get it!!
          *waves* hiya hon, woohooooo it's BH no work on Monday *does her happy dance* I might actually finish the chapter, i've been so bad lately

I think that's the only thing I love about hospitals, everyone I know whose been in one, comes out with a funny story, lol. As for the quizzes, I don't get them either.

How do you all have the great looking posts? They all look so nice and polished. And what is the LJ Community?
          Do you mean the multipost thing? Or the sigs at the bottom?

Knightie
          You need to get permission from Sheppard's Delight to join, which is very easy to do, but you need and LJ account first, then just go into the site and ask to join.

Originally posted by Listy View Post
          There is an option in the user controls to add a signature. There are some very talented people on the whump list and they make very pretty sigs, I am not one of them my sig was made for me by a very talented but cheeky lil devil
          Thanks hon *blushes* She could have your old one if you're not using it anymore or I could make one. I just haven't had much time lately so it might be a while before I could get round to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
            oh go on hon, you know you want to Why not just tell Joe, that a couple of you are going to visit the set, and is there any chance you can pop in? If you're too shy to ask, I don't mind asking for you. I promise I won't be too cheeky, because I know how reserved you and Salty are.

As for the sets I don't know, GG went on a tour around Vancouver when she was up there, she might know of some places you could visit... wish I was going with you Need anyone to carry your cases?

*waves* hiya hon, woohooooo it's BH no work on Monday *does her happy dance* I might actually finish the chapter, i've been so bad lately

I think that's the only thing I love about hospitals, everyone I know whose been in one, comes out with a funny story, lol. As for the quizzes, I don't get them either.

Do you mean the multipost thing? Or the sigs at the bottom?

You need to get permission from Sheppard's Delight to join, which is very easy to do, but you need and LJ account first, then just go into the site and ask to join.

Thanks hon *blushes* She could have your old one if you're not using it anymore or I could make one. I just haven't had much time lately so it might be a while before I could get round to it.
            The wrappers around your quotes and spoilers. Are there icons for that, or is it formatting.

Comment

"Good things come to those who wait." Unfortunately this doesn't apply to my several weeks late spring cleaning, and a shower in desperate need of cleaning. I've been spending the last 45 min. trying to defeat Spiderman's new villain: The Soap Scum. And I'm still not finished. I've given up hope of it ever being the same color it was when I moved in.

The LJ community is a GateWorld shep-whump community on liveJournal.com. It was... um.... oh, gosh darn it I forgot who it was who started the community. Well, anywho, its another place the whumpers can hang or if GW goes down.

~credit to Lauriel for the sig, You rock Girl!!~

Comment

The wrappers around your quotes and spoilers. Are there icons for that, or is it formatting.
                I'm not quite sure what you mean, but then as it gets late my brain kinda dies and it takes me about 3 goes to understand anything technical

Do do a multi quote all you have to do is click on the multi quotes button that looks like a speech mark and then click that button on each post you want to quote, then hit the post reply button and it'll bring it up for you and you just put what you want to say after the [/quote] bit. Does that make sense?

To hide something in spoiler tags, write what you want, then highlight the part you want to hide and on the function bar you just click on the exclamation mark and it'll do it for you or you could just type it in by doing

[Spoiler] at the start of your post, and when you've finished type the same again, but at the end just put a forward slash like / before the word Spoiler. And it will hide anything in between. Does that make sense?

Comment

OMG I have been so desperate to get onto GW these last two days and now it is back I cant think of anything interesting to say

Okay will have to just say squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Oh we are off to the Expo tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                    OMG I have been so desperate to get onto GW these last two days and now it is back I cant think of anything interesting to say

So we are!!!! I just wish Joe was there again!!!!

Edit: I am looking forward to seeing Amanda and Paul though!
                    sigpic

Comment

And squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee say hi to Amanda and Paul for me *iz green with envy that you Linz and Mx are going*

*waves to Mx if she's lurking*

You're going to have a fab time, i'm sure it'll bring back lots of great memories of when you were there last time. Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                        I know - it is going to be so odd....dont you think???? Will certainly bring back some memories!

Comment

Are you in my head again, Linzi? Can you do a bit of sweeping while you're up there, i'm sure there are a couple of cobwebs floating around...and if you wouldn't mind doing some dusting while you're there...

Thank you

Comment

I know - it is going to be so odd....dont you think???? Will certainly bring back some memories!
                            Some very fangirlish and exciting moments. I still remember the first time we saw Joe! We were queuing up and suddenly we heard he'd arrived, then we turned the corner, and how surreal was it? Sigh.....
                            sigpic

Comment

Edit: I am looking forward to seeing Amanda and Paul though!
                              Well I am not as excited about Paul because I have met him already and he is going to P3 so I feel that is a little overload ....but I am really looking forward to seeing Amanda!

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                                Are you in my head again, Linzi? Can you do a bit of sweeping while you're up there, i'm sure there are a couple of cobwebs floating around...and if you wouldn't mind doing some dusting while you're there...

Thank you

The Expo last October was fantastic. It's one of my best memories that doesn't involve my hubby and kids
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X