John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
    Some very fangirlish and exciting moments. I still remember the first time we saw Joe! We were queuing up and suddenly we heard he'd arrived, then we turned the corner, and how surreal was it? Sigh.....
    Yep trying to take pictures and shaking far too much!!!! Even Mx had the shakes!

Comment

Some very fangirlish and exciting moments. I still remember the first time we saw Joe! We were queuing up and suddenly we heard he'd arrived, then we turned the corner, and how surreal was it? Sigh.....
      Poor Joe. But then he did kind of enjoy that you were all in the front row of the auditorium. Didn't you ask him a question, Linz?

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
      Well I am not as excited about Paul because I have met him already and he is going to P3 so I feel that is a little overload ....but I am really looking forward to seeing Amanda!
      Shhhhhh SD don't say that... people could hear you, you know who...nudge nudge, wink wink, and then he'll go... ah see I was right.

Comment

The Expo last October was fantastic. It's one of my best memories that doesn't involve my hubby and kids
        You know if Roo had her time machine ready I think that I would have to fly back to the Expo weekend before heading off to watch s4!

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
          Do do a multi quote all you have to do is click on the multi quotes button that looks like a speech mark and then click that button on each post you want to quote, then hit the post reply button and it'll bring it up for you and you just put what you want to say after the [ /quote] bit. Does that make sense?
          Cool, I didn't know that! I guess you learn something new every day. That's going to make replying to posts after missing a day soooo much easier! I was trying to cut/paste everything!

~credit to Lauriel for the sig, You rock Girl!!~

Comment

Poor Joe. But then he did kind of enjoy that you were all in the front row of the auditorium. Didn't you ask him a question, Linz?

Shhhhhh SD don't say that... people could hear you, you know who...nudge nudge, wink wink, and then he'll go... ah see I was right.

Well I am feeling a little annoyed I guess that Paul has been over twice in the last 12 months and GETS AN INVITE TO P3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRR!!!!!! boo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

*waves* hiya hon, woohooooo it's BH no work on Monday *does her happy dance* I might actually finish the chapter, i've been so bad lately

I think that's the only thing I love about hospitals, everyone I know whose been in one, comes out with a funny story, lol. As for the quizzes, I don't get them either.
              Hello!!! woohoo, no work, no work I love BH's I hadn't even realised till someone at work told me yesterday

Thanks hon *blushes* She could have your old one if you're not using it anymore or I could make one. I just haven't had much time lately so it might be a while before I could get round to it.
              Ooh yeah she could its very pretty and its a shame for it not to be used

Sarah if you want a sig I had this one that Pegasus_SGA made for me before she made me my shiny new buggy one its very pretty....

Spoiler:

Originally posted by SarahB View Post
              The wrappers around your quotes and spoilers. Are there icons for that, or is it formatting.
              yup there is an exclamation mark button on the format bar of your post as you write thats the spoiler tag to hide things or you can type

[ SPOILERS] [ /SPOILERS] at either end of your body of text (without the space between the [ and the S)
              Last edited by Listy; 26 May 2007, 01:41 PM.

Comment

I asked him one on the Saturday and one on the Sunday! I actually think he was pleased to have some obsessive loyal fans in an auditorium full of animé fans! Though after I'd asked my questions, perhaps not!

:

You know if Roo had her time machine ready I think that I would have to fly back to the Expo weekend before heading off to watch s4!
                Me too!

Well I am feeling a little annoyed I guess that Paul has been over twice in the last 12 months and GETS AN INVITE TO P3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRR!!!!!! boo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Growl!!!!!!!!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

And squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee say hi to Amanda and Paul for me *iz green with envy that you Linz and Mx are going*

*waves to Mx if she's lurking*

You're going to have a fab time, i'm sure it'll bring back lots of great memories of when you were there last time. Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                  Ditto, *is jealous* but I hope you have a fab time and you get to speak to AT

I asked him one on the Saturday and one on the Sunday! I actually think he was pleased to have some obsessive loyal fans in an auditorium full of animé fans! Though after I'd asked my questions, perhaps not!

Me too!

Growl!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  oooh what did you ask him? I wish Roo could sort out the time machine, i could hide in the boot and then get to meet Joe

Comment

Can I come this time, I promise not to take up much room

Originally posted by Isolated_Fear View Post
                    Cool, I didn't know that! I guess you learn something new every day. That's going to make replying to posts after missing a day soooo much easier! I was trying to cut/paste everything!
                    It only took me I think 300 posts before someone informed me, took me a few times to get it right though, and I still mess up sometimes

Sheppy D, go to your happy place Want some whumpy shumpies to cheer you up?

CG and Sateda
                    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Submersion
                    Spoiler:

Originally posted by Listy View Post
                    Hello!!! woohoo, no work, no work I love BH's I hadn't even realised till someone at work told me yesterday

Ooh yeah she could its very pretty and its a shame for it not to be used

yup there is an exclamation mark button on the format bar of your post as you write thats the spoiler tag to hide things or you can type

[ SPOILERS] [ /SPOILERS] at either end of your body of text
                    See you explained it so easily, lol, I really need to learn to not ramble excessively. Squeeeee for a day off.

Sarah, if you want Listy's old sig, happy to send it you, or if you want me to make you one, IM me, and let me know what pics you like and i'll try my best for you.

Comment

Well Linzi and SheppyD....have fun at the Expo.... I wouldn't mind meeting Amanda... but there is just no chance... if I went I would have a jealous brother,,,*lol* since she is his favorite...

You can always say hi to her from a fan in Sweden..

Have fun tomorrow... and yes I'm sure it would bring back memories from a weekend we most likely will never forget...
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

See you explained it so easily, lol, I really need to learn to not ramble excessively. Squeeeee for a day off.

Sarah, if you want Listy's old sig, happy to send it you, or if you want me to make you one, IM me, and let me know what pics you like and i'll try my best for you.
                        lol sometimes being succinct isn't a good thing. I like your rambling it makes for good reading

You are such a sweetie

oh and how rude of me I don't think I have said it yet today....
                        Spoiler:
                        Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Afternoon Whumpers! *waves*

How is everyone this afternoon? I'm off to catch up.

IHS
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
                            Ditto, *is jealous* but I hope you have a fab time and you get to speak to AT

oooh what did you ask him? I wish Roo could sort out the time machine, i could hide in the boot and then get to meet Joe
                            I asked him why Sheppard doesn't wear dog tags...yes, Joe looked at me as if I was barmy, thought about it and in the end agreed he didn't know why he didn't and aksed what would happen if Shep died... I asked him the next day if he liked filming in the F-302 since I'd read he hated filming in the PJ. He explained why filming in the PJ was not much fun, and said he loved filming in the F-302. All the time he stared at me, keeping eye contact while he answered. By the time he'd finished I was a puddle of quivering goo!
                            sigpic

Comment

Can I come this time, I promise not to take up much room

Sheppy D, go to your happy place Want some whumpy shumpies to cheer you up?

Of course you can Peg!!!

Oh those pics were shumpidoodlesquee!!!!

I have just been doing my homework for tomorrow and watching Santuary - trouble is I am still none the wiser

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                                Well Linzi and SheppyD....have fun at the Expo.... I wouldn't mind meeting Amanda... but there is just no chance... if I went I would have a jealous brother,,,*lol* since she is his favorite...

You can always say hi to her from a fan in Sweden..

Have fun tomorrow... and yes I'm sure it would bring back memories from a weekend we most likely will never forget...
                                Thanks Nina!

Oh the Expo last October...sigh... *Linz has yet another daft fangirlie moment and tells herself to grow up!!!*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X