Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
    Of course you can Peg!!!

Oh those pics were shumpidoodlesquee!!!!

I have just been doing my homework for tomorrow and watching Santuary - trouble is I am still none the wiser
    I thought it looked promising.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
      I thought it looked promising.
      You can explain it to me tomorrow!!!

Comment

I asked him one on the Saturday and one on the Sunday! I actually think he was pleased to have some obsessive loyal fans in an auditorium full of animé fans! Though after I'd asked my questions, perhaps not!

Me too!

Growl!!!!!!!!!!!!
        he did sound really pleased that you were there Didn't you ask him about the dog tags and he said something about it would be really bad if he died off world what a thing to say to a whumper *giggles* Not that i'm saying it would be good if Shep died, as long as they brought him back to life ala 38 minutes. You know if they don't keep using those defib paddles the battery might, so my suggestion is that use it on Shep at least every season, that way we not only have chest peakage but great whump to. And if it fells they'd have to do it the old fashioned CPR way.

*steps in to volunteer her services to keep Sheppy alive*

Okay i'm talking crap now

Originally posted by Listy View Post
        lol sometimes being succinct isn't a good thing. I like your rambling it makes for good reading

You are such a sweetie

oh and how rude of me I don't think I have said it yet today....
        Spoiler:
        Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
        Oh hon, I don't think i'll ever stop rambling. Glad you enjoy it though, it does tend to get me in trouble sometimes though. oops.

This is the first time you've squeed today and you call yourself a whumper, shame on you Listy. Please in future tape a not on your pc, 'I must squee at least once a day on the whump thread' that way you can't forget.

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
        Afternoon Whumpers! *waves*

How is everyone this afternoon? I'm off to catch up.

IHS
        *waves back*

Comment

I asked him why Sheppard doesn't wear dog tags...yes, Joe looked at me as if I was barmy, thought about it and in the end agreed he didn't know why he didn't and aksed what would happen if Shep died... I asked him the next day if he liked filming in the F-302 since I'd read he hated filming in the PJ. He explained why filming in the PJ was not much fun, and said he loved filming in the F-302. All the time he stared at me, keeping eye contact while he answered. By the time he'd finished I was a puddle of quivering goo!
          Guh I would have been a pile of goo too!!! mmmm eye contact with JF

Thanks Nina!

Oh the Expo last October...sigh... *Linz has yet another daft fangirlie moment and tells herself to grow up!!!*
          no don't ever grow up, its too much fun
          Last edited by Listy; 26 May 2007, 02:21 PM.

Comment

I asked him why Sheppard doesn't wear dog tags...yes, Joe looked at me as if I was barmy, thought about it and in the end agreed he didn't know why he didn't and aksed what would happen if Shep died... I asked him the next day if he liked filming in the F-302 since I'd read he hated filming in the PJ. He explained why filming in the PJ was not much fun, and said he loved filming in the F-302. All the time he stared at me, keeping eye contact while he answered. By the time he'd finished I was a puddle of quivering goo!
            hehehe yeah but it's such a nice feeling

Of course you can Peg!!!

Oh those pics were shumpidoodlesquee!!!!

I have just been doing my homework for tomorrow and watching Santuary - trouble is I am still none the wiser
            Thank you honey, *packs her bags* I'm all set, just tell me where and when. One of these days i'm going to book myself a flight to Vancouver and go on one of those set tours that GG went on, and now Salty and Knightie are going... *sniff* i'm so jealous I want to cry....

Thanks Nina!

Oh the Expo last October...sigh... *Linz has yet another daft fangirlie moment and tells herself to grow up!!!*
            Don't grow up Linzi, be forever Peter pan... only the girl version

Comment

Hey....what happened to GW yesterday? I thought I had actually gotten in a post here and now I can't seem to find it. Am I losing my last marble or what? I was having withdrawal not being able to be here. {{{hugs Whumpers}}}

To Salty and Knightie........have fun June 5! *wishes I was going too* Man.....being in the same area as JF would be so SQUEEEEE!!!!!

To our newest Whumper......Sarah(?).......Welcome! Oh yessss....."38 Minutes"........"Don't talk to ME about SCREWED!!!!" Me love Shep and Iratus Bug!!!

To those going to the Con......tell Paul hello! I feel as though I know him!!! He's a nice guy.

SQUEEEE!!! I'm so glad GW's back.

IHS
              sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Pegasus_SGA;6707631]oh go on hon, you know you want to Why not just tell Joe, that a couple of you are going to visit the set, and is there any chance you can pop in? If you're too shy to ask, I don't mind asking for you. I promise I won't be too cheeky, because I know how reserved you and Salty are.

Hi
                Thanks for the offer: We will ask our guide. She said we could and if he is available we might say hello. Yes we are reserved but those barriers will brake down when we are drooling on set.

Gate-geek went on the Creation sponsered set tour. I think most of those were closed to the public.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                  he did sound really pleased that you were there Didn't you ask him about the dog tags and he said something about it would be really bad if he died off world what a thing to say to a whumper *giggles* Not that i'm saying it would be good if Shep died, as long as they brought him back to life ala 38 minutes. You know if they don't keep using those defib paddles the battery might, so my suggestion is that use it on Shep at least every season, that way we not only have chest peakage but great whump to. And if it fells they'd have to do it the old fashioned CPR way.

Okay i'm talking crap now

Oh hon, I don't think i'll ever stop rambling. Glad you enjoy it though, it does tend to get me in trouble sometimes though. oops.

This is the first time you've squeed today and you call yourself a whumper, shame on you Listy. Please in future tape a not on your pc, 'I must squee at least once a day on the whump thread' that way you can't forget.

*waves back*
                  *Tapes note to top of laptop* I'm sorry Peg, to be sure of my whump status will go off in search of ListySC and give him a good firm whumping

Oh yes, they really do need to check the battery on those defibs, i mean, you can't just assume they work, you need to test them on a not so live subject

Comment

I have to run! I hope to see all you beautiful Whumpers tomorrow!

IHS
                    sigpic

Comment

Thank you Listy; I really appreciate it!!! And it is very pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by SarahB View Post
                        Thank you Listy; I really appreciate it!!! And it is very pretty.
                        Welcome to the Whump thread!! Loads of fun to be had here.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Luciana
                        My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Thanks, Pegasus. So, thunking is my desire to see Shep sans shirt, whumping is my wish to take care of his boo-boos and shipping are the relationships.
                          I think I'm in the right place.
                          Welcome to the whump thread! Sounds like you got everything figured out pretty well there...

It wouldn't surprise me if he could build a time machine.

OT for proud mother moment, so feel free to ignore!
                          Spoiler:
                          He won the Natural Science prize this year for the whole of the sixth form. He's in L6, so there aren't many prizes to be had, bless him!

He had some really good news though today. GSK (Aka, Glaxo) have written to him and have offered him sponsership for him to take the first part of an Open University Medicinal Chemistry undergraduate degree module in the sixth form. They pay for it, and he studies while doing his 'A' levels. He did some work experience there at half term in February, and this offer has come out of the blue for him.

This is more work for him, obviously, as it's at a higher standard than 'A' level. But, it would look great in his personal statement on his UCAS form for when he applies next year for University places!!! Woo hooo!!!

Hey, that's awesome news Linzi! Well done to your son, that's a real achievement and a great opportunity. He must have really impressed them so good on him! You must be really proud!

Some very fangirlish and exciting moments. I still remember the first time we saw Joe! We were queuing up and suddenly we heard he'd arrived, then we turned the corner, and how surreal was it? Sigh.....
                          Oh my yes. What a wonderful memory. At once the freakiest/scariest/most wonderful/exciting moment of my life!
                          sigpic

Comment

Yay! Gateworlds finally back! I didn't think to go to LJ to chat, so I started going into withdrawl.

You do the chest compressions, I'll take care of the mouth to mouth

And welcome to the Whump thread, SarahB!!! It's nice to see some fresh meat new folks whumping. Don't worry we don't bite (well, ocasionally Sheppy, but nobody else)

Comment

Thanks, Pegasus. So, thunking is my desire to see Shep sans shirt, whumping is my wish to take care of his boo-boos and shipping are the relationships.
                              I think I'm in the right place.
                              LMAO! I think that is the most succinct definitions. Welcome to the whump thread!

It wouldn't surprise me if he could build a time machine.

OT for proud mother moment, so feel free to ignore!
                              Spoiler:
                              He won the Natural Science prize this year for the whole of the sixth form. He's in L6, so there aren't many prizes to be had, bless him!

He had some really good news though today. GSK (Aka, Glaxo) have written to him and have offered him sponsership for him to take the first part of an Open University Medicinal Chemistry undergraduate degree module in the sixth form. They pay for it, and he studies while doing his 'A' levels. He did some work experience there at half term in February, and this offer has come out of the blue for him.

This is more work for him, obviously, as it's at a higher standard than 'A' level. But, it would look great in his personal statement on his UCAS form for when he applies next year for University places!!! Woo hooo!!!
                              Very cool! You have every right to be proud!

Well I think the patience side of the quest has gone fairly well the trembles are only lasting a couple of minutes now

So the next part of the quest is overcoming obstacles... mmm I think for this part more chocolate may be in order. or even better we could get Salty and Knightie to continue the quest their end, drop some sublte hints to Joe F, saying having Shep shirtless could boost the ratings, and we know Joe F and Joe M talk about things....

i'll take any heat I can get at the moment, it's freezing
                              I made about 6 pounds of ganache this afternoon, and will make many, many, many truffles from that. I will be sending 5 dozen of those truffles to Joe next week. Maybe it'll soften him up and he will come talk to you. T

The ganache is very, very good, even warm and runny. Licking the ganache bowl was a real chore, but someone had to do it.

Oh we are off to the Expo tomorrow!
                              Have fabulous fun!!

Well I am not as excited about Paul because I have met him already and he is going to P3 so I feel that is a little overload ....but I am really looking forward to seeing Amanda!
                              Amanda is really fun. She's quite gregarious and is very experienced at these things.

I lost a couple of posts from yesterday, but it was down GW was down so much only a couple of pages seem to be missing. I'll bet the GW people were basket cases by the end of it.

Comment

Lorr - When you say Fog City, do you mean London or San Fran, CA? And are you willing to share your ganache recipe

Comment

Working...
                                X