Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
    Oooh heck, you don't sound good at all, honey. *hugs*

Have you taken anything for thr headache etc?
    Yeah I just took some more Ibuprofen, hopefully that'll calm it down for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Jade Xianghua View Post
      Hehe, I wish. I tried that on another thread once and reached 100 pages before going clinically insane. @.@

Nah, I just read from my last post to here. Which was quite far away. It was quite a bit before the start of the 101 list xD

I have to say 3000 + pages... well, I'd probably be passed out on my desk if I tried reading all that
      Oh ok! Still that's still alot of posts to read!!!
      Damn, now I really wish I had read the entire thread. But yup, I'm rather mad. Look out posts? Phew, that means I don't have to be so paranoid anymore.

I read from my last post on page 3910.... to this page 3951. So I read 41 pages. It felt like more O.o

...And to make my point invalid, I got this posted on a new page Foiled again!
      41 pages?
      Originally posted by Josie View Post
      Yeah I just took some more Ibuprofen, hopefully that'll calm it down for a while.
      Gah! I had headaches!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Really pretty! Thanks!
        My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
        Sig and avi by me
        Spoiler:

Comment

Hope you have a great Birthday Erika!
          Chicago Con Attendee 2011
          Chicago Con Attendee 2010
          GateCon Attendee 2008
          Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Originally posted by pisces27 View Post

Hope you have a great Birthday Erika!
            Thanks!
            Last edited by *Erika*; 22 May 2007, 08:39 AM.
            Sig and avi by me
            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
              41 pages?
              Yeah, my eyes now hate me for that xD

But yeah, I came up with my fanfic idea that was inspired by the list of things that can be done to Sheppard while in the infirmary.

It's called;

The Whumper’s Guide to Lt. Colonel Sheppard

And the summary is;

For the military contingent of Atlantis; it is expected for marines to get into trouble and sustain injury. For one Lt. Colonel John Sheppard he not only is expected to sustain injury and get into trouble- he is expected to make out of it alive AND look good at the same time. That can put a lot of strain on any man. Here we look into the various situations Sheppard finds himself in and how he copes with it.

I'm just working on the first chapter now; it's called Stunned.
              Lonk the Sane: My job? Taking care of crazies like you. Making sure you don't go and hurt yourselves with your deviant powers. And cookies, I make cookies.

Comment

*waves*

Flyby to say to Erika

and welcome back Jade... I can't believe you read 41 pages, I have enought trouble catching up from one day

Not forgetting, Congrats IF on

Comment

But yeah, I came up with my fanfic idea that was inspired by the list of things that can be done to Sheppard while in the infirmary.

It's called;

And the summary is;

For the military contingent of Atlantis; it is expected for marines to get into trouble and sustain injury. For one Lt. Colonel John Sheppard he not only is expected to sustain injury and get into trouble- he is expected to make out of it alive AND look good at the same time. That can put a lot of strain on any man. Here we look into the various situations Sheppard finds himself in and how he copes with it.

If you (or anyone else here) need anymore inspiration there is also 101 Ways to Whump John Sheppard - not that I'm trying to encourage you to write more fic or anything.

Comment

If you (or anyone else here) need anymore inspiration there is also 101 Ways to Whump John Sheppard - not that I'm trying to encourage you to write more fic or anything.
                    You little enabler, you...
                    sigpic

Comment

It's called;

And the summary is;

This sounds great! I'll look forward to reading it!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                        *waves*

Flyby to say to Erika

and welcome back Jade... I can't believe you read 41 pages, I have enought trouble catching up from one day

Not forgetting, Congrats IF on
                        Thabks Peggy!
                        Sig and avi by me
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Good afternoon whumpers

How is everyone doing on this fine and sunny day?

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                          Well done to bebop who got her question answered by JM. It wasn't quite the answer I'd hoped for, but at least we know now...sort of !

In spoilers:

Spoiler:
                          Bebop writes: “Ae we looking at the return of Kolya later in this season or next?”

Answer: Probably not this season.
                          nope not the answer I hoped for either, heres hping for a fifth season

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
                          Hello whumpers! *waves madly*

How is everyone today?

I haven't been on for a while, and there's way too much to catch up on. did I miss anything?

Congrats to all the milestoners.

Salty and Knightie
                          - Wow! Great news guys. I hope you have heaps of fun, and I'll look forward to hearing all of your news.
                          Lauriel you're back Hello!! hows you? sorry RL is keeping you busy I have just installed Microsoft Office 2007 onto my laptop hurray no more wordpad, and to celebrate I have started writing a one shot, its kind of about Sheppard being blinded in an accident, it could turn out to be utter carp but thought I better put my shiny new programs to good use

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
                          Oh! Forgot to say - my daughter had her first performance with the Australian Youth Choir on the weekend. She seemed to enjoy it, but she was pretty pooped by the end of it. The concert was great too - it was just the regional choirs, not the full state choir, but just the regional ones filled up the stage, so I don't know if they actually assemble the full choir all at once or not. I'm just as new to it as she is.
                          Oh proud mum moment, bless you that is fantastic

CONGRATS TO IF FOR 100 POSTS!!!!

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                          glad you *liked* it!

Yes I wasnt expecting a recovery scene like that with Bond being so weak - I want a Sheppy one like that!!!!!
                          yes I want a recovery scene like that for Shep all weak and whumped

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
                          Shep with Weil's Disease................there's a thought.......
                          If it comes from rats do I want to know what that is? if I google it will I be scarred for life?

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                          *waves*I feel like I should whisper it's so quiet in here today. So i've got 5 mins of my dinnertime left and thought i'd say hello as I doubt i'll get much chance tonight, but I was thinking *reaches for the headache tablets* Carson
                          Spoiler:
                          What if Carson is brought back through some device that the team have found (maybe something in the Michael's research, where the dna can be manipulated to grow a person using a sample of beckett's blood?) but instead of it bringing Carson as we know him back...maybe it turns him bad or he starts of good, but then his brain synapses start to disintegrate and it turns him nasty? Which means he has no choice but to leave Atlantis again..
                          As for Kolya...does that mean
                          Spoiler:
                          we won't be seeing him...even though GW says we will?
                          *iz confused now*Long shot, but there ya go...As for Kolya
                          Hello hunny, the Kolya news does seem to be a bit jumbled, but guess JM is more likely to be correct *shrugs* Anyone had any luck with the time machine? I like your idea about Carson, could make for interesting viewing

Have fun tonight (I am right in thinking you are going to a party? or am I just making this up )

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                          oh yeh last night i listened to the commentaries for sanctuary and hide and seek, which werent on the UK dvd releases...ive decided the only ones worth listening to really are the ones with joe flanigan, martin gero, martin wood and david hewlett....as lovely as torri and rachel are, they just ...well were a little silly for me and i didnt really learn much about the eps.

i wish season 3 was out on dvd...cant wait for some of those commentaries...like the CG one which i hope joe did too!!
                          Oh I really want the S3 DVDs right now I can't wait anymore!!!

What Josie said in a much prettier way than I ever could.

Oh no!!!! I have just realised I have managed to delete my list of fics I have read, from both my laptop and my USB memory stick, and I even efficiently emptied the recycle bin *headdesks* now I won't know which fics I have read and which I haven't I am so stupid!! oh well will just have to read them all again Its a hard job but someones got to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post

Hello hunny, the Kolya news does seem to be a bit jumbled, but guess JM is more likely to be correct *shrugs*
                            Hey Listy!

Re Kolya:
                            Spoiler:
                            If this was indeed the episode JoeF pitched then it seems to me that they got a fair way down the line with it before they decided to scrap it - it would seem fairly likely then that they would have contacted Robert Davi and asked him if he would be available to film in June before they started writing the script - so when he spoke to the fan he may have been saying what was true at the time and the episode was pushed back after he had that conversation.

Does that make sense?

Comment

Hey Listy!

Re Kolya:
                              Spoiler:
                              If this was indeed the episode JoeF pitched then it seems to me that they got a fair way down the line with it before they decided to scrap it - it would seem fairly likely then that they would have contacted Robert Davi and asked him if he would be available to film in June before they started writing the script - so when he spoke to the fan he may have been saying what was true at the time and the episode was pushed back after he had that conversation.

Does that make sense?
                              I suppose that's possible.
                              Spoiler:
                              We don't know when the "Atlantis fan" in question saw Robert and was told he was going to be filming SGA... though the wording of the article is quite definite, with Robert saying he is going to be filming, not might, and I would have thought they wouldn't have confirmed anything until they were certain is was happening.... from JM's blog, it sounds as though they got as far as spinning the idea in writer's meetings etc but it was abandoned before they actually got as far as starting to actually write it?
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey Listy!

Re Kolya:
                                Spoiler:

Does that make sense?
                                Yes that makes perfect sense, thanks Josie I was just getting muddled with who had said what, but that does seem the logical order of what would have happened.

Comment

Working...
                                X