John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Josie View Post
    Okay can I ask a question that is even more OT and is about major season four spoilers and McKay
    Spoiler:
    Where have people got this idea about McKay dying from?
    I've seen a few allusions to it and thought it was just an April fool joke or something but some people seem to be taking it seriously and are stating it as fact anyone know or care to explain?
    Okay. Yes, JM has used talk of this as an April fool's joke. However, rumours surfaced a while ago about
    Spoiler:
    McKay dying or needing to be revived in an episode using some sort of tech that leaves him as a blank canvas, so to speak. Some have speculate this is in Tabula Rasa, others thought in Adrift and Lifeline. It won't happen in the latter two, IMO. It's all rumour, so nobody knows if it's true. But even if it is, McKay doesn't die, because he's revived. If it did happen it'd just be a device to give McKay a different angle for more characterisation. It all sounds very much like TOR to me - so I'm sceptical. Hope that helps.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
      Okay. Yes, JM has used talk of this as an April fool's joke. However, rumours surfaced a while ago about
      Spoiler:
      McKay dying or needing to be revived in an episode using some sort of tech that leaves him as a blank canvas, so to speak. Some have speculate this is in Tabula Rasa, others thought in Adrift and Lifeline. It won't happen in the latter two, IMO. It's all rumour, so nobody knows if it's true. But even if it is, McKay doesn't die, because he's revived. If it did happen it'd just be a device to give McKay a different angle for more characterisation. It all sounds very much like TOR to me - so I'm sceptical. Hope that helps.
      There’s actually some talk about it in his latest blog entry, where he detailed how they were going to kill him. It becomes so ridiculous that it can't be true.

Comment

Spoiler:
        Thanks Linzi, that clears that up, I kind of hope it is just a rumour though
        Spoiler:
        With the Miller's Crossing, which is obviously a McKay episode, that would mean at least two McKay centric episodes in the first half of the season and I thought they were going to share them out a bit more.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigajules View Post
          There's always, "It's raining like a motherf****r", depending on how much less polite you're thinking about. Or how hard it's raining. I had a friend who used to say "it's taking a serious piss out there", lol.
          Well they're definitely not polite. I'm going to have to think on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by WannaBeAWhumper View Post
            Are you saying I'm old?????

you are older than me........

So have you recovered from Vancouver yet? More importantly, Did your horse have her baby yet?
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
              Doesn't Tabula Rasa mean "clean slate" in translation? I had wondered if it is
              Spoiler:
              an amnesia story. I was thinking it might be Lorne, though, since JM has said this is a good eppie for Lorne fans. But maybe it is McKay. Either way, it sounds good to me! Of course...it'd be even better if it was Shep.
              I'm excited about this ep. Heck, I'm excited about all of S4!

Thanks to blingaway for the shiny new siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
                Well they're definitely not polite. I'm going to have to think on this one.

Hope you come up with something soon hon.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                  you are older than me........

So have you recovered from Vancouver yet? More importantly, Did your horse have her baby yet?
                  Hey, you're only as old as you act...and I think it's a toss-up which of us was acting like the biggest kid in Vancouver, squeeing over sets, jumping up and down to get better looks at the celebs behind the fence, running around the Capilano bridge/forest in the pouring rain! Not to mention, er, drinking a bit.

No horse baby yet...dang mare. I'm going out of town again next weekend, and she darned sure better have it before then. I can't believe she's held out this long, obstinate thing. If she doesn't have it soon, she is going to explode.

WB

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                    Hope you come up with something soon hon.
                    It's a long way from being essential to the plot, it's just one line of dialogue that I could easily leave out it's just that I like to have dialogue sound right and not being American myself it's difficult to find the right kind of wording sometimes. It's an OC too so I want him to sound like a real person.

BTW up to 1769 words now.

Comment

So...I can't believe it's Easter morning and no one has suggested we have a ZPM hunt yet....

Comment

So...I can't believe it's Easter morning and no one has suggested we have a ZPM hunt yet....

Found one!

Comment

Hey, you're only as old as you act...and I think it's a toss-up which of us was acting like the biggest kid in Vancouver, squeeing over sets, jumping up and down to get better looks at the celebs behind the fence, running around the Capilano bridge/forest in the pouring rain! Not to mention, er, drinking a bit.

No horse baby yet...dang mare. I'm going out of town again next weekend, and she darned sure better have it before then. I can't believe she's held out this long, obstinate thing. If she doesn't have it soon, she is going to explode.

WB
                          Yeah..big toss up there. Kinda like who had the loudest Squee when we heard 'Travelers set'. I think we scared everybody!!!

May I just say...stupid horse!

mmmmmm....Travelers....................
                          sigpic

Comment

Found another!!!!

sigpic

Comment

ZPM hunt! Oh goody. I need something to take my mind off my headache

sigpic

Comment

Wait a minute, this is the whump thread and they are not whumping me?

Should make for a relaxing day!

Never mind!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X