John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SLC View Post
    Oh the power of Joe...look what it makes us do!!!!!!
    Indeed! I actually started watching SGA as a DH fan - while I still adore DH, I am so totally a JF fan now - and definitely Shep is my main focus.
    sigpic
    My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
      Indeed! I actually started watching SGA as a DH fan - while I still adore DH, I am so totally a JF fan now - and definitely Shep is my main focus.
      Well I only started watching SGA because Mx was a DH fan.....I decided to take a look at this chap that she was always talking about and that was it - one glance at Joe and I was completely hooked!!!!! He is awesome- you just cant take your eyes off of him - especially when whumped

Comment

While I started to watch it basically to shut my brother up when he went on and on how good it was... got hooked on Rising,,,fell for Shep right away and now I even think I'm a bigger fan then my brother,,,well atleast I think I've watched the show way more then he has,,, I thought DH was cool when I saw him in SG1 but really never was a fan,,,but I became a JF fan from the first moment...
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Well I only started watching SGA because Mx was a DH fan.....I decided to take a look at this chap that she was always talking about and that was it - one glance at Joe and I was completely hooked!!!!! He is awesome- you just cant take your eyes off of him - especially when whumped
          Mmmmm.. a whumped Shep is a yummy Shep. I also love hero!Shep. And dark!Shep. And smart!Shep. Well.. you get the idea.. Joe's a dreamboat and a phenomonal actor, and Shep's character is the stuff dreams are made of. What's not to like?
          sigpic

Comment

No it sure isn't easy taking your eyes of him,,,not just because is such a good looking man and sexy,,,but he has the talent to hold ones attention,,, they way he acts,,, how he portray a character...the way he can express all kinds of emotion without talking,,, it's because of him I can stand watching the epis that are not that good.,,even though on those I usually just watch his scenes
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Mmmmm.. a whumped Shep is a yummy Shep. I also love hero!Shep. And dark!Shep. And smart!Shep. Well.. you get the idea.. Joe's a dreamboat and a phenomonal actor, and Shep's character is the stuff dreams are made of. What's not to like?
              You are right, Shep is my idea of the perfect character too and Joe is a fantastic actor and we are so lucky that he got the part! I certainly wouldnt be watching SGA without him!

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                No it sure isn't easy taking your eyes of him,,,not just because is such a good looking man and sexy,,,but he has the talent to hold ones attention,,, they way he acts,,, how he portray a character...the way he can express all kinds of emotion without talking,,, it's because of him I can stand watching the epis that are not that good.,,even though on those I usually just watch his scenes
                I agree there are many good looking actors out there but there is something about Joe that sets him apart and that is the way he can express so much...especially with his eyes....I mean in CG
                Spoiler:
                he managed to say so much with those eyes- I really dont think that you could find many actors able to do the same, or come anywhere close!

Comment

You are right, Shep is my idea of the perfect character too and Joe is a fantastic actor and we are so lucky that he got the part! I certainly wouldnt be watching SGA without him!
                  I'm glad to that he ended up getting the part.... if Joe would get out of the series before it ended up I don't think I would watch it anymore,,, but then Joe has said this is a character he would like to continue to act as for some time to come,,,hope he gets that chance...to do more the 4 seasons...
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I'm glad to that he ended up getting the part.... if Joe would get out of the series before it ended up I don't think I would watch it anymore,,, but then Joe has said this is a character he would like to continue to act as for some time to come,,,hope he gets that chance...to do more the 4 seasons...

Oh I dont think I would watch without Joe either....or I may watch it if it was on and I had nothing better to do - I certainly wouldnt be desperate to watch it like I am now!!!!

Comment

I'm pretty sure I'd still watch - unless other things took a downward turn as well. I wouldn't be hanging inbetween episodes like I do now though.
                      sigpic

Comment

If I haven't already said it - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Are you a Libran too, or did you sneak into the next lot? (Scorpio, is it?)
                        scorpio

thats why i'm quiet at the mo....i'm playing with my new toy

Comment

I agree there are many good looking actors out there but there is something about Joe that sets him apart and that is the way he can express so much...especially with his eyes....I mean in CG
                          Spoiler:
                          he managed to say so much with those eyes- I really dont think that you could find many actors able to do the same, or come anywhere close!
                          I agree...it was one of the main things that made that epi such a great one...the way he nailed it ...
                          I agree there are so many pretty faces but there are many that just don't hold my attention,,, and they have to do that to keep me intrested... if I would only go for a pretty face then damn I would be watching a lot of stuff...but no Joe has something special that I noticed from the start... with the way he portrays Sheppard,,the way he acts it out and what he is able to show in just body language and eyes..it makes me really believe Sheppard...he makes him more real... he makes Sheppard human,, not some perfect hero that never does anything wrong. And I love the way Joe makes Sheppard..
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I agree...it was one of the main things that made that epi such a great one...the way he nailed it ...
                            I agree there are so many pretty faces but there are many that just don't hold my attention,,, and they have to do that to keep me intrested... if I would only go for a pretty face then damn I would be watching a lot of stuff...but no Joe has something special that I noticed from the start... with the way he portrays Sheppard,,the way he acts it out and what he is able to show in just body language and eyes..it makes me really believe Sheppard...he makes him more real... he makes Sheppard human,, not some perfect hero that never does anything wrong. And I love the way Joe makes Sheppard..
                            Oh! You nailed another thing that makes Joe/Shep so great! That he's not perfect - he's fallable. And I think this is as much Joe's portrayal as it is the way the character is written. Some of his expressions just contradict the script and bring in that fallibility, and often uncertainty as well. The line will be him giving an order, but his expression and body language put multiple dimensions into it.
                            sigpic

Comment

Just think SLC this is the face you'll be seeing up close next weekend...

Spoiler:
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I'm watching Rising. "That would be Dr. Wier, right?" SQUEEEEEEE!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X