John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SLC View Post
    Well he would have to be insane not to go to Sydney IMO !!!!!
    I hope so! It's just so darned expensive.
    sigpic
    My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard View Post
      You're welcome.

I'm on a roll tonight––I've finally finished a fic I started about three months ago. Shep whump from Ronon's POV: "A Hero's Code of Honor."

ETA: "Thicker Than Water," "Rumble," and "A Hero's Code of Honor" are all up on FF.net as well.

Loved it!! I snuck a fic in before heading up to wash the kids Now I can zone out on shot Shep for a half hour
      sigpic
      Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
        Glad you enjoyed them...
        i always do hehe!! that thread has gone a bit quiet now...thank god for that hehe ive been on their practically all day....it really puts a dampner on things!!! i just wish we had some nice spoilers/promo pics to look at or discuss!! i cant wait for the return part 2...something positive!! ahhh im a lot calmer now hehehe if that thread starts up again tho...the boxing gloves will come out again!! hehehe

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
          I hope so! It's just so darned expensive.
          I guess you mean the con itself- not getting there. It did seem a bit expensive to me- although I am not sure of the exchange rate these days!

You have to go though if at all possible- I mean we need someone there to take pics for us and give us all the gossip!!!!!

Comment

I guess you mean the con itself- not getting there. It did seem a bit expensive to me- although I am not sure of the exchange rate these days!

You have to go though if at all possible- I mean we need someone there to take pics for us and give us all the gossip!!!!!
            If I can possibly get there I will, because JOE!!! Pics and gossip will certainly be provided if I can go. And I think BOBW cons are expensive generally. But there is always Christmas between now and the con.
            sigpic

Comment

If I can possibly get there I will, because JOE!!! Pics and gossip will certainly be provided if I can go. And I think BOBW cons are expensive generally. But there is always Christmas between now and the con.
              Oh yes - I cant think of anything that I would want more for Christmas than to meet Joe!!!!

But yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont have to wait until Christmas because I think/hope/pray - I am going to see him on Saturday!!!!!!!

Does the happy whumper dance...

Comment

Oh yes - I cant think of anything that I would want more for Christmas than to meet Joe!!!!

But yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont have to wait until Christmas because I think/hope/pray - I am going to see him on Saturday!!!!!!!

Does the happy whumper dance...
                I love the happy dance! I don't mean to be gloomy in light of your (and everyone else who's going) happiness. I'm thrilled to bits for you all! And, of course, hoping for the pics and gossip!! Even if I don't make it to Sydney - every dog will have his day. Or in this case, every whumper will have her Joe! I'll make it to one of his appearances sooner or later - I'm very dedicated to the task.
                sigpic

Comment

i got an ipod today..its my birthday on thursday....and i am in love!!!!!! they are so freaking cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I love the happy dance! I don't mean to be gloomy in light of your (and everyone else who's going) happiness. I'm thrilled to bits for you all! And, of course, hoping for the pics and gossip!! Even if I don't make it to Sydney - every dog will have his day. Or in this case, every whumper will have her Joe! I'll make it to one of his appearances sooner or later - I'm very dedicated to the task.
                    Well I for one never expected to meet Joe this year - this really has been a big and very pleasant surprise.......I was thinking it was going to be Feb 2008 at the earliest after they announced DH for P2!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by obsessed1 View Post
                      i got an ipod today..its my birthday on thursday....and i am in love!!!!!! they are so freaking cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      If I haven't already said it - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Are you a Libran too, or did you sneak into the next lot? (Scorpio, is it?)
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by obsessed1 View Post
                        Oh Happy Birthday for next Thursday!!!

Comment

Well I for one never expected to meet Joe this year - this really has been a big and very pleasant surprise.......I was thinking it was going to be Feb 2008 at the earliest after they announced DH for P2!!!!!
                          Well I didn't expect to meet him EVER....so you can guess my surprise... and then usually I'm not this spontaneous to do such things...
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Well I didn't expect to meet him EVER....so you can guess my surprise... and then usually I'm not this spontaneous to do such things...
                            Oh the power of Joe...look what it makes us do!!!!!!

Comment

Oh the power of Joe...look what it makes us do!!!!!!
                              I know...don't think I would have done this trip on my own for anyone else...
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I know...don't think I would have done this trip on my own for anyone else...
                                Well he is very special!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X