No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This simply won't do, Ken. I think we need to explain to you one of the fundamental rules of the Shep whump thread - Whump Shep, not the Whumpers!

You're as bad as BamBam for teasing us!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ken_is_here View Post
      Both.
      Oh excellent! I'm really, really excited now!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Both.
        well can i just say SQUEEEE!!!

agree with the others Ken you tease!!!!!!! no hints?? *begs*
        ok i wont beg....damn i was all excited for seeing sunday but now i want submersion to air first.....oh poo!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post

ok i wont beg....damn i was all excited for seeing sunday but now i want submersion to air first.....oh poo!!!

Poo indeed!!!!!!

Mx
          sig by SheppyD
          Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
          So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post

Me too.
            sigpic

Comment

SG1 was okay. Now hubby is watching new BSG and I'm gonna watch The Ark!

Edit:

The Ark:
              Spoiler:
              That's a heck of a start! I thought for a minute my uncle had messed up and it was starting in the middle of the ep!
              sigpic

Comment

So Ken, was there any more Shep whump in the script and filmed that got cut?
                *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                  SG1 was okay. Now hubby is watching new BSG and I'm gonna watch The Ark!

Edit:

The Ark:
                  Spoiler:
                  That's a heck of a start! I thought for a minute my uncle had messed up and it was starting in the middle of the ep!
                  *lol* I know,,,I thought the same thing
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
                    So Ken, was there any more Shep whump in the script and filmed that got cut?
                    cut to avoid spoliers. My bad.
                    Last edited by ken_is_here; 09 January 2007, 12:30 PM. Reason: I'm an idiot.

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Yep. In my original draft EVERYONE was battered and bloody after the initial explosion. Rather than Sheppard and Ronon's compartments depressurising in the blast (which was something Brad W added - and frankly works better) they originally had timw to seal the compartmnet -- but were hit much harder in the blast. Ronon took the worst of it, but Sheppard was slammed againt the wall as well, and both were knocked out cold.

The crash sequence also left Sheppard in rough shape in my first draft. And both Sheppard AND Teyla were in beds in the infirmary during the wrap up.

As for the others...I also had a scene after the control room blows when McKay discovers he only has 10 minutes of air left in his suit -- and the rescue jumper is 15 minutes away. Beckett arrives just in time to give McKay air from his own suit hose. I thought it was a touching scene...but it didn't make the final cut.

Ken
                      spoiler for The Ark
                      Spoiler:

Whoa! you are a whumper! Frankly, I was really surprised that Shep wasn't worse off after a crash like that

would've loved to see that scene with McKay and Beckett too.

Now... about Submersion... hehehehe
                      sigpic
                      My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Ack! Ken. You're a star but can you spoiler-tag your post? Outside of the ep threads, plot details must be spoiler-tagged and there are some people in this thread who are staying spoiler-free and don't want to know plot details till they see it in April!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Yep.
                          Spoiler:
                          In my original draft EVERYONE was battered and bloody after the initial explosion. Rather than Sheppard and Ronon's compartments depressurising in the blast (which was something Brad W added - and frankly works better) they originally had timw to seal the compartmnet -- but were hit much harder in the blast. Ronon took the worst of it, but Sheppard was slammed againt the wall as well, and both were knocked out cold.

The crash sequence also left Sheppard in rough shape in my first draft. And both Sheppard AND Teyla were in beds in the infirmary during the wrap up.

As for the others...I also had a scene after the control room blows when McKay discovers he only has 10 minutes of air left in his suit -- and the rescue jumper is 15 minutes away. Beckett arrives just in time to give McKay air from his own suit hose. I thought it was a touching scene...but it didn't make the final cut.

Ken
                          OMG the
                          Spoiler:
                          crash really had to leave Sheppard in worse shape than he was and the infirmary seen - taking that away...OMG we were robbed!!!!

Comment

Gah! *runs back and spoiler tags her quote...*

thanks for the reminder Ali!
                            sigpic
                            My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Yep. In my original draft EVERYONE was battered and bloody after the initial explosion. Rather than Sheppard and Ronon's compartments depressurising in the blast (which was something Brad W added - and frankly works better) they originally had timw to seal the compartmnet -- but were hit much harder in the blast. Ronon took the worst of it, but Sheppard was slammed againt the wall as well, and both were knocked out cold.

Ken
                              Oh man, I so wish they could have kept all that in there... Although I do know that they have to set priorities and I guess it's definetely less more important to get on with the storyline instead of having everybody whumped *meh*

I like slammed against the wall, Shep in rough shape and an infirmary scene

Sooo, how long does it take you to get from the first draft to the final script? And who else is involved?
                              *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Spoiler:

Ken
                                Fascinating. I love that you're here checking out the forum, Ken. I know that content gets cut for time, etc., but I would love to see what else was due to be in the episodes, but got left out, as well as filmed scenes that were deleted.

As a fangirl, I think we're seriously due some Shep whump.
                                Last edited by majortrip; 09 January 2007, 12:39 PM. Reason: spoiler alert!
                                Sig by Camy

Comment

Working...
                                X