John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gate Geek
    Leave me too screw up things like that. Sorry!!!
    No worries – it's my fault, really. I think I come across as older than I really am on the 'Net, and anyway, it's not completely unheard-of for a 19-year-old to have a child anymore.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Oh gawd, you guys are killing me, I had to go back and read the squeeeeee I missed because, like, seriously, we've waited how long for something like this????????? But while I read, you all got a whole nother page on me!!!

SLC, that was so much fun last night when you and Linzi popped on, and we all got to gush together. *grin* So worth it!!! Linzi, I don't know how you can wake up like that w/out an alarm. Sometimes I can wake when I'm used to a certain time but if I'm too tired, not going to happen. When Ben came in my room this morning and said, "Mom, are you getting up?" and I saw it was 10 am, I almost died. I normally get up at 6, but with hubby on vacation and staying up late, eeeeeek. I just slept like a log after I finally managed to settle last night. It took an hour and half to actually get my mind to shut down last night!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
        It's a pretty good quality for me, though I don't know how to cap!!!
        To cap stuff off Flash players like Skiffy website I use the printscreen function. Simply pause the vid where you want to cap (not always easy on skiffy site but trial and error etc!) and then hit the "prnt scrn" button on your computer (this basically saves an image of whatever is on your screen. You can then paste this image into any image editing software and play with it. I use Microsoft Picture Editor and go to edit and "paste as new image" and then you can use the cropping tool to select just the picture you want to cap and crop it. (Click on the button on the top button bar that is a square drawn in dotted lines and then click on one corner of the image you want to keep and drag the mouse till the square outlines the edges of the image and then go to Image and choose Crop. Easy peasy.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
          Oh gawd, you guys are killing me, I had to go back and read the squeeeeee I missed because, like, seriously, we've waited how long for something like this????????? But while I read, you all got a whole nother page on me!!!

SLC, that was so much fun last night when you and Linzi popped on, and we all got to gush together. *grin* So worth it!!! Linzi, I don't know how you can wake up like that w/out an alarm. Sometimes I can wake when I'm used to a certain time but if I'm too tired, not going to happen. When Ben came in my room this morning and said, "Mom, are you getting up?" and I saw it was 10 am, I almost died. I normally get up at 6, but with hubby on vacation and staying up late, eeeeeek. I just slept like a log after I finally managed to settle last night. It took an hour and half to actually get my mind to shut down last night!

Every Saturday without fail I have woken up by myself around 5 am!! I never ever wake up that early!!! My little whumpy brain knows what it needs so it must have its own built in alarm clock!!!!

I am so not going to be spoilt next week though! I am going to watch it without reading any reviews or anything...of course I am already spoilt but I want to watch it going into it just like you guys seeing it for the first time!

Comment

I'm so torn - I want to write. But I want to just rewatch that promo over and over! And I don't want to spend my evening doing DIY but if I do, I get my computer back online that much faster... *sigh*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve

I'm surprised anyone got any sleep last night. It was just too squee-arific. What I would give to sleep till 10 AM.....
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                Every Saturday without fail I have woken up by myself around 5 am!! I never ever wake up that early!!! My little whumpy brain knows what it needs so it must have its own built in alarm clock!!!!

I am so not going to be spoilt next week though! I am going to watch it without reading any reviews or anything...of course I am already spoilt but I want to watch it going into it just like you guys seeing it for the first time!
                God yeah - I got up at about 12 today and that's the latest I've gotten up on a Saturday for the past 6 weeks! And that's only cos I really was shredded after such a long day yesterday....

I normally sleep in LOADS on weekends cos I am so not a morning person... but since SGA has been on... Jeez, I was up at 8am on a Saturday for Sateda!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                  God yeah - I got up at about 12 today and that's the latest I've gotten up on a Saturday for the past 6 weeks! And that's only cos I really was shredded after such a long day yesterday....

I normally sleep in LOADS on weekends cos I am so not a morning person... but since SGA has been on... Jeez, I was up at 8am on a Saturday for Sateda!!

I find Saturdays exhausting these days !!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC

Meant to say also that I am with you on this... I love spoilers and getting hints of what's going to happen in an ep... but I hate being totally spoiled. I never want to know exactly what happens in an ep or how it works out before I've watched it so I always avoid the spoilers in here after the ep has aired until I can see it for myself...
                    sigpic

Comment

Hello again!!

Got one post in earlier and the forum went down!! Takes ages to post and load so I may only get one post in again!!

Having a fab time here and you all had some good news I hear about CG!!!

Who's going to fill me in?

Mx

PS if I suddenly disappear again I'm sorry!!!!
                      sig by SheppyD
                      Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                      So he just looks crazy

Comment

For me, the promo has decent quality on the small size but if I have it full screen it goes pixellated. The reg size is too small to make capping it worth anything, I prefer the larger ones I took with the camera I think.
                        sigpic

Comment

I think I'm happy with the promo, and if they give us any stills this week great, but if not, the promo has helped me tremendously. I feel much more 'at ease' over the spoilers we all ready had!

And holy crap.

Spoiler:
                          Bound, gagged and fed upon while his team and Weir watches live via video feed.

*whump thunks*

Will I ever stop squeeeeing over that little thing alone...I think not!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                            I find Saturdays exhausting these days !!!
                            My weekends are so full now and all beacuse of SGA - I have no desire to do anything else and I know hubby totally doesn't get that. He understands I want to watch the ep etc (but I don't think he truly gets how badly, desperately I want to watch it) but he absolutely does not understand that I want and NEED to spend my weekend rewatching eps and squeeing and discussing them with my friends on here. That that is half the fun of it for me. I think he has been getting quite exasperated with me of late but why can't he understand that, silly though it may seem to him, this is something that is really important to me?

Oh well. /rant.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
                              Hello again!!

Got one post in earlier and the forum went down!! Takes ages to post and load so I may only get one post in again!!

Having a fab time here and you all had some good news I hear about CG!!!

Who's going to fill me in?

Mx

PS if I suddenly disappear again I'm sorry!!!!
                              Hi chica!

The awesome CG comes via the promo add which shows (amongst other things, but this being by far the most important)
                              Spoiler:
                              Sheppard gagged and tied up and being fed on by a Wraith - with Kolya transmitting the images live to Atlantis where his team are watching helplessly!
                              *Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                                To cap stuff off Flash players like Skiffy website I use the printscreen function. Simply pause the vid where you want to cap (not always easy on skiffy site but trial and error etc!) and then hit the "prnt scrn" button on your computer (this basically saves an image of whatever is on your screen. You can then paste this image into any image editing software and play with it. I use Microsoft Picture Editor and go to edit and "paste as new image" and then you can use the cropping tool to select just the picture you want to cap and crop it. (Click on the button on the top button bar that is a square drawn in dotted lines and then click on one corner of the image you want to keep and drag the mouse till the square outlines the edges of the image and then go to Image and choose Crop. Easy peasy.
                                Thanks. I'll have a go!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X