X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WannaBeAWhumper
    From the promo, I think it is more likely to be
    Spoiler:
    him caring for Teyla, at least for a while. In one shot, she is clearly seen on the ground behind him, looking hurt.

WannaBe
    she better not be
    Spoiler:
    shot

Comment

From the promo, I think it is more likely to be
      Spoiler:
      him caring for Teyla, at least for a while. In one shot, she is clearly seen on the ground behind him, looking hurt.

WannaBe
      Or it might be both ways... we'll see....
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

That promo is really sucky tho and misleading in places...its deliberate not really showing us anything...from bam bams spoilers
        Spoiler:
        u definately get the impression its shep, plus theres many opportunities for it to be him....wud be great if shes on the floor cos sheppy pushed her out of the way to take the bullet for her!!!! i mean that wud be proving how much their friendship meant to each other...like bam bams other spoiler said...omg SQUEE how excellent wud that be??!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

okay fellow whumpers and grammar Nazi's who i fear i'm off. My shep clone is forcing me to go and write some more of my whump fic. Turns out he's enjoying it and wants me to write more...he's a slave driver. "Okay Shep clone, I'm coming." Demanding, "Shep clone, i will write in a minute just let me say goodbye" *Shep clone drags O1 out of the thread*
          Ni........gh........tttt................................!!!!

Comment

Gnight O1 - and gnight all cos I'm off to bed too... more writing will have to wait till tomorrow!
            sigpic

Comment

Night obsessed1....

Mine is just the same,,,trying to get me off the net ...telling me I should sleep...
              Nina: yack yack yack yes I know my headache isn't getting better...it's my head I can feel it... you should be happy I did a video of you... actually that's why I'm whumped...you owe me...
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise
                That promo is really sucky tho and misleading in places...its deliberate not really showing us anything...from bam bams spoilers
                Spoiler:
                u definately get the impression its shep, plus theres many opportunities for it to be him....wud be great if shes on the floor cos sheppy pushed her out of the way to take the bullet for her!!!! i mean that wud be proving how much their friendship meant to each other...like bam bams other spoiler said...omg SQUEE how excellent wud that be??!!
                Oh, I definitely agree that
                Spoiler:
                Shep gets shot. Bam Bam was pretty clear on that. SQUEEEEEEE! I just meant that we may not see Teyla taking care of him as she's got problems of her own.

Come on, Friday!!!!!

Thanks to blingaway for the shiny new siggie!

Comment

Oh, I definitely agree that
                  Spoiler:
                  Shep gets shot. Bam Bam was pretty clear on that. SQUEEEEEEE! I just meant that we may not see Teyla taking care of him as she's got problems of her own.

Come on, Friday!!!!!
                  good point...
                  Spoiler:
                  it wud be good if he was to run off with his GSW so they are even more worried about him being out there injured and then for them to find him after the technology or whatever has been turned off (i presume itll be something like that) and then carson runs over to help him and the team look on all anxious and what not....of course teyla or anyone to be honest (although again spoilers have indicated theres a lot of teyla/shep friendship in the ep) looking after him during the ep wud be nice too..of course we dont really know what the others are doing in this ep so who knows what'll happen?
                  i still have this horrible feeling that after all this squee we might be disappointed! i must stop thinking like that tho..itll ruin my SQUEE!!!!

Comment

good point...
                    Spoiler:
                    it wud be good if he was to run off with his GSW so they are even more worried about him being out there injured and then for them to find him after the technology or whatever has been turned off (i presume itll be something like that) and then carson runs over to help him and the team look on all anxious and what not....of course teyla or anyone to be honest (although again spoilers have indicated theres a lot of teyla/shep friendship in the ep) looking after him during the ep wud be nice too..of course we dont really know what the others are doing in this ep so who knows what'll happen?
                    i still have this horrible feeling that after all this squee we might be disappointed! i must stop thinking like that tho..itll ruin my SQUEE!!!!
                    Yes you should stop saying that....
                    I mean yes there is always a possibility that we could get dissapointed...but season 3 has been really great so far...it's strong and I do actually hope it gets stronger the longer into the season we come... we squeed like crazy over CG and that blew our minds... I'm sure Phantoms will be great... I'm just looking forward to some good Shep moments...
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Heheheeeee! I've just lost a load more off my post count as the avatar poll thread has now been deleted too!

Man, I've got to stay away from these threads that end up getting contentious and being deleted!

Right - I am going to bed now, honest!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM
                        Yes you should stop saying that....
                        I mean yes there is always a possibility that we could get dissapointed...but season 3 has been really great so far...it's strong and I do actually hope it gets stronger the longer into the season we come... we squeed like crazy over CG and that blew our minds... I'm sure Phantoms will be great... I'm just looking forward to some good Shep moments...
                        oh no dont get me wrong i dont think we will be disappointed by the episode itself...hell i was squeeing about this ep long before we even knew about bam bams spoilers saying
                        Spoiler:
                        he might possibly get shot and him fighting with ronon
                        i meant if its
                        Spoiler:
                        not him getting shot, with the blood and what not
                        then a little piece of me will be disappointed..i think the ep will be great tho..a lot of tptb have said its good and
                        Spoiler:
                        has backstory
                        and everything....im just a greedy little whumper LOL

Comment

oh no dont get me wrong i dont think we will be disappointed by the episode itself...hell i was squeeing about this ep long before we even knew about bam bams spoilers saying
                          Spoiler:
                          he might possibly get shot and him fighting with ronon
                          i meant if its
                          Spoiler:
                          not him getting shot, with the blood and what not
                          then a little piece of me will be disappointed..i think the ep will be great tho..a lot of tptb have said its good and
                          Spoiler:
                          has backstory
                          and everything....im just a greedy little whumper LOL
                          you're not alone on that *lol* we all want whump....

Spoiler:
                          I do believe he is going to get shot at some point,,,if he might bleed ..hrmmm don't know about that...but if he does can it be somewhere else then his upper left arm...just nowhere near vital parts...I need him to be alive by the end of the epi.... wouldn't mind seeing him having hand to hand combat with Ronan,,,even though Ronan might take him down,,but hopefully Shep can get some punches in,,he has been to the gym now *lol* and he is a trained military,,,have to have some tricks up his sleeve... well we'll see...is it saturday yet *lol*
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM
                            you're not alone on that *lol* we all want whump....

Spoiler:
                            I do believe he is going to get shot at some point,,,if he might bleed ..hrmmm don't know about that...but if he does can it be somewhere else then his upper left arm...just nowhere near vital parts...I need him to be alive by the end of the epi.... wouldn't mind seeing him having hand to hand combat with Ronan,,,even though Ronan might take him down,,but hopefully Shep can get some punches in,,he has been to the gym now *lol* and he is a trained military,,,have to have some tricks up his sleeve... well we'll see...is it saturday yet *lol*
                            i wish it was saturday now!!! the speculation and anticipation is driving me stark raving BONKERS!!!!LOL!

i want him to be
                            Spoiler:
                            shot in the side-missing vital organs obv!- or in the leg cos limping shep squee!! haha cos its somewhere new and totally squeeworthy...bam bam certainly implies its him whos shot so i really hope so

also i just watched the poopy promo again..even tho tis poopy LOL and
                            Spoiler:
                            i really hope that person at the end who looks like hes being shot is sheppy
                            if only the poopy promo wasnt so dark then we wud probs be able to tell!!!!

i just want to SQUUEAM!!!!!!! another word to add to the whumper vocabulary LOL

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! hurry!!!!

Comment

Anybody here to Squee?????? I see lots more squeeing happened over Phantoms while i was gone.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                                Anybody here to Squee?????? I see lots more squeeing happened over Phantoms while i was gone.
                                Im still here SQUUEEEEEEEEEEING over phantoms LOL!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X