John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by obsessed1
    when i was in south america earlier this year a spider bigger than my hand ran past my foot when i was on the loo! nearly died!
    Yeah! Huntsmen are small compared to some spiders. Yuck! *shudders*
    sigpic
    My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
      I lread a display at our local Wildlife sanctaury that daddy long legs are not spiders....

Josie - you are 1000 words further than I am on a story

O1 - glad to see Not alone is getting worked on...you can't leave me with a drunk Sheppy and Weir...

Ali and Linzi - SQUEEE on the fanfic writing!!!!

Lauriel - get that work done and get some sleep!!

Uh...did I miss anyone or anything else?
      I'm giving John and Elizabeth hangovers as we speak

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
        These delightful spiders are the ones that invade my house.

Badge Huntsman Spiders
        Badge Huntsman spiders (Neosparassus species, formerly Olios spp.) are usually fawn or grey on top, with distinctive colour combinations of black, white, orange or yellow under the abdomen (the 'badge') and colour bands on the underside of the front legs. Body lengths: 2 cm (female), 1.6 cm (male).

They're harmless (just hurt like blazes if they bite you) but they're big and ugly and I don't really want them in my bedroom, thank you very much.

UM...that pix would have been great in spoiler tags... Now
        I've got the willies again.... Thanks!!

OK, that is the most disgusting thing I have encountered today. I thought Texas had some big a** nasty things...I am never coming to visit you. Ever.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
          You're a brave woman! I know they can't hurt me and are just annoying insects, but they seem to be attracted to my fair hair, and I just flinch when they come near me!
          I need some whump!
          Yeah I think that's enough of the bug talk, unless that bug is attached to Shep's neck!

Comment

Originally posted by gravelgerdie
            ROTFLMAO
            boy she really has curly hair in that pic... it never came to mind that it was her.... oh boy to funny.... I'm weird that way thats why i'm gravy
            Well you certainly made me chuckle! I'd be worried if Shep looked like that when hugging Dr Z !!!!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah! Huntsmen are small compared to some spiders. Yuck! *shudders*
              I also went to australia. You know, its so stereotyped. Not once did i see a scary spider etc and yet everyone leads you to believe they're everywhere. THat you cant move for all of these poisonous snakes, spiders etc
              Althought the stingers in the sea, the shark alert where i went to the beach and the salt water crocs scared the crap outta me

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                Well you certainly made me chuckle! I'd be worried if Shep looked like that when hugging Dr Z !!!!!!!
                See I was thinking OMG why is he looking like that hugging Dr. Z... did I miss an ep or something.... makes more sense now that I know who it really is...

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                  Yeah I think that's enough of the bug talk, unless that bug is attached to Shep's neck!
                  38 mins....the bestest, greatest, fantasticist, squeeist episode ever in the history of whumping anywhere ever

"Don't talk to me about screwed"

"ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
                  "Please dont do that again."
                  "Do it!
                  Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep, ker cha, Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep, ker cha...................."We've got a pulse.....its getting stronger......he's going to be okay"

Comment

I'm giving John and Elizabeth hangovers as we speak
                    SQUEE!! Make it a good one! And be sure to write what happened to

Spoiler:

to all of John's stuff in his room. I wanted to give that poor boy a hug! That scene just tore my heart.
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                      See this is why I could never live in Australia/New Zealand... you people have far too many giant sized bugs for my liking and looooooads of spider species. I'd be a nervous wreck! I'm scared enough of stupid UK spiders which can't even hurt me, if I had to cope with one that could also kill me with a bite I'd just be living in constant terror!

And yes, crane flies aren't actually spiders... they're just as bad as, in my book anyway. The only thing that could be worse would be actual spiders that can fly.
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh boy...obsessed1 is in quoting mode...... Shep come here Shep... lets comfort you

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Gimme Shep bug pics!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                            UM...that pix would have been great in spoiler tags... Now
                            I've got the willies again.... Thanks!!

OK, that is the most disgusting thing I have encountered today. I thought Texas had some big a** nasty things...I am never coming to visit you. Ever.
                            It's in spoilers now. And if you ever do come this way to visit - they don't hold up long against a good whallop of surface spray.

Originally posted by Obsessed1
                            I also went to australia. You know, its so stereotyped. Not once did i see a scary spider etc and yet everyone leads you to believe they're everywhere. THat you cant move for all of these poisonous snakes, spiders etc
                            Althought the stingers in the sea, the shark alert where i went to the beach and the salt water crocs scared the crap outta me
                            Like anything else - it depends on what area and what season you go. At least huntsmen aren't poisonous, thank god. We do have more than our fair share, though (I think seven of the top ten most poisonous snakes or something like that). Most of the time they prefer to bite tastier things than humans anyway.
                            sigpic
                            My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

38 mins....the bestest, greatest, fantasticist, squeeist episode ever in the history of whumping anywhere ever

"Don't talk to me about screwed"

"ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
                              "Please dont do that again."
                              "Do it!
                              Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep, ker cha, Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep, ker cha...................."We've got a pulse.....its getting stronger......he's going to be okay"

Nice summarization. I think you should have added the scream when Ford tries to shoot it off too.

I watched that ep four times today.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gravelgerdie
                                Oh boy...obsessed1 is in quoting mode...... Shep come here Shep... lets comfort you
                                Nah! Let's whump him some more!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X