Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salty
    But I don't want spoilers

I think the writers on here should start a 6-months virtual season and do weekly eps of whump eps with us. How 'bout someone posts a pic and someone has to write a scene for it? I'll even pay in chocolate
    I don't want spoilers either. I just want to see everyone else go nuts. It will make me look sane by comparison.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
      Ffnet has been being silly this morning... I just tried it and it worked.... try this link

If not, it's on my LJ - here
      I found it on your lj. Stupid ff.net.
      I've left a review, and I loved your conclusion to this tag!!!
      Edit: That link's not working either, it says call support!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
        Awwww thanks hon!

Stooopid ffnet! I got into the chapter fine by just clicking on the link from the main SGA fic page (it's on the front page atm) and then clicking for the next chapter. If it works that way then why can't I link straight to the chapter?!!

Edit: Just tried my own link above and it works fine for me! Freaky! Remember I had a problem like this a while ago where I and some other people couldn't access stuff on ffnet but others could? Must be some kind of a problem affecting just some ISPs or something...
        sigpic

Comment

Awwww thanks hon!

Stooopid ffnet! I got into the chapter fine by just clicking on the link from the main SGA fic page (it's on the front page atm) and then clicking for the next chapter. If it works that way then why can't I link straight to the chapter?!!

Edit: Just tried my own link above and it works fine for me! Freaky! Remember I had a problem like this a while ago where I and some other people couldn't access stuff on ffnet but others could? Must be some kind of a problem affecting just some ISPs or something...
          The whole of that tag isn't working from the front page now, nor are stories posted after yours. Earlier ones are working fine! So, I can't read ANY of your M&MM fic at FF.net right now!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13
            Wow, I actually had to look those terms up, Sweety. And here I thought I was smart...

And if Shep was hit with shock paddles, then it would be more likely to cause cardiac arythmia instead of a flatline, wouldn't it? That would necessitate the use of shock paddles again, I think? How long can people survive in a state of cardiac arythmia, I wonder?
            You're not the only one Jersey who had to go and find a dictionary of some sort. I don't feel so terrible now for not knowing now.
            sigpic

Comment

I lost my Joe Squeeeeee when he cancelled the NJ Con in Nov but I got a half-squeeeee that Jason Momoa's coming now Maybe we can find out some whump scenarios in the second half of the season - from the sounds of it, I can buy Jason a beer and get him talking
              I was thrilled to see they got Jason (though I suspect this means no Joe, except for a cup of joe (aka coffee) at the con). A friend attended the Chicago con and said Jason was great and I said "I so envy you!" Okay, NOW I can order my photo ops. I was just going to go with Michael now but will add Jason (as I think I need to save some bucks to see David Nykl the next weekend!)

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                Hm...I just clicked on the FF link and it pulled the page up just fine. The live journal link worked fine for me too. There is nothing worse than being denied whump.
                sigpic

Comment

I've been thinking about this all day today in lieu of hanging out here.....

I watched something last night with someone getting mildly beaten with a baseball bat - I mean mildly because he was able to get up later and walk - no hospitalization needed. Is it really bad that I want something like for Shep?

I mean, can he end up back on Earth somehow and the Trust grab him for gene stuff? And he's kidnapped and beaten to make him cooperate? See, now THAT would be a good crossover ep - Shep's team has to work with SG1 (with Jack instead of Mitchell since I want Crichton to go back to live on Moya) to find Shep.

That should give me some pleasant dreams tonight
                  Ooh, nabbed by the Trust. There's an idea....

Was that baseball bat thing on the news? It's reallyl amazing how much a person can take (pummelling-wise) and stilll get up, as I've noticed from various news pieces (like that news reporter who got beaten up by somebody he was doing a report on and they kept filming!)

Busted bones are good, but sprains can be good too. Did in an ankle many moons ago and the doctor told me I would have been better off breaking it. Heck, spent weeks on crutches!

Comment

Meanwhile...

Phantoms photos!!!

http://www.stargate-project.de/starg...howfolge&ID=49

Comment

Awwww thanks hon!

It was truly annoying to find several nwe chapters of stories and ffnet denied me access to them this morning. Now I must wait till after work. ARGH!

Comment

But I don't want spoilers

I think the writers on here should start a 6-months virtual season and do weekly eps of whump eps with us. How 'bout someone posts a pic and someone has to write a scene for it? I'll even pay in chocolate
                        Hey, who needs their writers? We can do that! Not just the formal ff we get - but just post little 2-3 paragraph whump scenarios like your baseball bat idea right here in the thread for us to drool over.

Maybe some of our really talented graphics types would even occassionally do a manip to go with it. Like this one (sorry whoever created this. I forgot to record who I snurched from, so I can't give you all the due credit!).

Hmm. I'll put my mind to one when I get a few spare brain cells. Maybe come up with something tonight.

WannaBe

Thanks to blingaway for the shiny new siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by prion

Was that baseball bat thing on the news? It's reallyl amazing how much a person can take (pummelling-wise) and stilll get up, as I've noticed from various news pieces (like that news reporter who got beaten up by somebody he was doing a report on and they kept filming!)

Busted bones are good, but sprains can be good too. Did in an ankle many moons ago and the doctor told me I would have been better off breaking it. Heck, spent weeks on crutches!

If I could have my choice, I would go with broken bones over sprains anyday. I certainly have had way more than my share of both in my life. Sprains are just too darned painful and can take much longer to recover from. Although get a good enough break requiring pins and such...yeah, that's got merit.
                          sigpic

Comment

It's great that those of you who are going to the NJ con have got Jason to look forward to and I'm sure he'll be good for a Joe anecdote or two.

I'm guessing everyone here has already read this but just on the off chance someone hasn't Retrograde by Martha Wilson

Comment

It was truly annoying to find several nwe chapters of stories and ffnet denied me access to them this morning. Now I must wait till after work. ARGH!

I know there's a new chapter of Stealth Dragon's fic and I can't read it.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                                It's great that those of you who are going to the NJ con have got Jason to look forward to and I'm sure he'll be good for a Joe anecdote or two.

I'm guessing everyone here has already read this but just on the off chance someone hasn't Retrograde by Martha Wilson
                                SQUEE!!! Thanks Josie. Haven't read that one! Now I have something to fill a bit of my time today.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X