John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by obsessed1
    whumped wet shep bleeding from a cut above his eyebrow, blood and water mingling, dripping down the side of his face...............
    That sounds good. I like a wet Sheppy too.

Somehow I think he should be doing the wee bit of drowning myself first though. Or at least slips into unconsciousness just as he goes under the water. Lots ya can do with that...CPR...sheppy puking up the water...oxygen mask...nekkid under the sheets in the infirmary...

*sigh*
    sigpic

Comment

He's got hands
      Ohh...nice zinger!!!

I'd just open a can of soup and say here ya go!
      sigpic

Comment

cold soup at that

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Ok guys... I'm off to do a few things before dinner.. will talk to everyone later

obsessed1 keep a look out for those certain moments in the eps let me know what you find

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
            That sounds good. I like a wet Sheppy too.

Somehow I think he should be doing the wee bit of drowning myself first though. Or at least slips into unconsciousness just as he goes under the water. Lots ya can do with that...CPR...sheppy puking up the water...oxygen mask...nekkid under the sheets in the infirmary...

*sigh*
            might have to use that idea

Comment

Originally posted by gravelgerdie
              Ok guys... I'm off to do a few things before dinner.. will talk to everyone later

obsessed1 keep a look out for those certain moments in the eps let me know what you find
              will do...its my duty after all
              see ya later

Comment

Originally posted by gravelgerdie

What? Only O1 gets to look for certain moments in the eps???? So not fair! I'll have to rewatch it again. My hubby is gone for four days...so I have the TV all to myself. SQUEE!!!!!

Have a good one Gravy!! We'll catch ya later.
                sigpic

Comment

I already did... sorta.

Comment

Actually going now..

GG I just thought you were a given on the oh so naughty bits insert gutter thoughts here

ok really going now.. later

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

What? Only O1 gets to look for certain moments in the eps???? So not fair! I'll have to rewatch it again. My hubby is gone for four days...so I have the TV all to myself. SQUEE!!!!!

Have a good one Gravy!! We'll catch ya later.
                      hey feel free to look.

Heres two..unrelated to shep but...

in the storm when Kolya is in the gateroom, behind him there are two people out on the balcony moving the trees........wind you can see

and in lost boys when Mckay goes up to the dhd you can see someone waving their hand about behind it

but i'm keeping an eye out for shep moments....little things like...in 38mins his leg keeps moving position.....supposed be paralysed and yet his leg has a mind of its own

Comment

Feel free. I just put em out there......I can't write anything. I wish I could though. I would so love to give something back to all you guys.
                        sigpic

Comment

Jersey13 where are you from in maryland. I worked a summer in Trimpers amusements in Ocean city just wondering if you'd heard of it???

I still might have to whump in water

Comment

Feel free. I just put em out there......I can't write anything. I wish I could though. I would so love to give something back to all you guys.
                            Your companys enough

Comment

Ahh, I have some fond memories of that amusement park off the boardwalk in OC. I've spent quite a few summers there. I used to like to play laser tag back before the place on the boardwalk became a freak-show for Ripley's Believe-it-or-not. You still live around these parts?

In my newest fic, chapter one has a lucky Shep that was saved from drowning in muddy water by none other than Rodney McKay himself. I'm writing a Sheppy angst scene for chapter 4 as I write this, too. If anyone would care to read it, I'm always looking for feedback on it, The Well of Souls.

Comment

Jersey13 where are you from in maryland. I worked a summer in Trimpers amusements in Ocean city just wondering if you'd heard of it???

I still might have to whump in water
                                Water whumping is fun to write!

Comment

Working...
                                X