John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gate Geek
    Nice summarization. I think you should have added the scream when Ford tries to shoot it off too.

I watched that ep four times today.
    ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    sigpic
    My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
      Squeee! Ok, I've changed my mind. I want Sheppy to kill my spiders!
      Could be hard on the home flooring. All those bullet holes.

Thanks to blingaway for the shiny new siggie!

Comment

That always bothered me at the end of 38mins.
        "He's got a pulse...its getting stronger...he's going to be okay."
        Well, surely not Carson, because you just leave him on the floor of the jumper and do nothing....wheres his oxygen? where's his gurney? huh, huh? I need answers!

and has anyone noticed that through all the defib...shep has got his hand, practically in carsons CROTCH!! its true....go see.......and surely he would therefore recieve the same shock??

Okay, I have not been staring at Carson crotch. Only Sheps, i promise

Comment

Originally posted by WannaBeAWhumper
          Could be hard on the home flooring. All those bullet holes.
          True, but think of all the other benefits...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
            It's in spoilers now. And if you ever do come this way to visit - they don't hold up long against a good whallop of surface spray.
            Thanks mate!!! Just thinking about that darned thing is creeping me out. Fine. I admit I am the biggest wimp there is!!! *sigh*

Like anything else - it depends on what area and what season you go. At least huntsmen aren't poisonous, thank god. We do have more than our fair share, though (I think seven of the top ten most poisonous snakes or something like that). Most of the time they prefer to bite tastier things than humans anyway.
            and when would be a good time to visit then? when hell freezes over??
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by obsessed1
              Well, surely not Carson, because you just leave him on the floor of the jumper and do nothing....wheres his oxygen? where's his gurney? huh, huh? I need answers!

and has anyone noticed that through all the defib...shep has got his hand, practically in carsons CROTCH!! its true....go see.......and surely he would therefore recieve the same shock??

Oh yes! It's terrible! Number one, no way could Carson know Shep's going to be ok. He suffered hypoxia, so he'd need to wait until he regained consciousness to see if there'd been any brain damage, and yes, Carson would've been jolted too, but, most importantly, Carson didn't do chest compressions! So, Shep's blood wasn't being circulated round his body. He'd have been a turnip brain, I'm afraid!
              sigpic

Comment

Oh yes! It's terrible! Number one, no way could Carson know Shep's going to be ok. He suffered hypoxia, so he'd need to wait until he regained consciousness to see if there'd been any brain damage, and yes, Carson would've been jolted too, but, most importantly, Carson didn't do chest compression! So, Shep's blood wasn't being circulated round his body. He;'s have been a turnip brain, I'm afraid!
                turnip brain??....LMAO!!!

Just in a really giddy mood all of a sudden and I found that extremely funny.
                sigpic

Comment

OMG
                  obsessed1
                  now you'll have me looking for that part in the episode... oh my

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Oh yes! It's terrible! Number one, no way could Carson know Shep's going to be ok. He suffered hypoxia, so he'd need to wait until he regained consciousness to see if there'd been any brain damage, and yes, Carson would've been jolted too, but, most importantly, Carson didn't do chest compressions! So, Shep's blood wasn't being circulated round his body. He'd have been a turnip brain, I'm afraid!
                    poor turnip brained Sheppard

I needed more in that scene, more action and tubes and masks and injections and.....him waking up at some point...........Perhaps he wakes up..."He's going to be okay." Shep tries in vain to speak etc, light in the eye routine, tries to get up, "No lad, stay put" as an oxygen mask is secured over his face

Comment

Turnip brain? Is that an English expression I've not heard before, or is it a Linzi-ism?
                      sigpic
                      My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                        turnip brain??....LMAO!!!

Just in a really giddy mood all of a sudden and I found that extremely funny.
                        Poor Shep! Turnip brain has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gravelgerdie
                          OMG
                          obsessed1
                          now you'll have me looking for that part in the episode... oh my
                          it's blatant for all to see

Comment

poor turnip brained Sheppard

I needed more in that scene, more action and tubes and masks and injections and.....him waking up at some point...........Perhaps he wakes up..."He's going to be okay." Shep tries in vain to speak etc, light in the eye routine, tries to get up, "No lad, stay put" as an oxygen mask is secured over his face
                            How about an adrenaline injection into the heart? And being intubated too? Sigh.....
                            sigpic

Comment

obsessed1
                              I notice things like that as well... ecspecially if its so blantently obvious

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Originally posted by gravelgerdie
                                obsessed1
                                I notice things like that as well... ecspecially if its so blantently obvious
                                Which is why they need a whump continuity supervisor. I volunteered for the job, but they didn't return my call...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X