John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
    Thanks, Eli, but I'm actually far too emotional to be good at debating! I do enjoy discussing things with those of different opinions though. However, I can ramble on a fair bit, as you've probably noticed!!!
    No...you're doing great! Very well thought out responses!

I'm one of those people who start a book and have to finish it - yesterday! Very impatient by nature. I think my impatience ruins books sometimes, because I don't savour them as I should. I admire you for having three books on the go at once. Don't you get the stories mixed up sometimes and forget which you're reading? That happens to me with fanfic quite frequently!
    Yes...I have got them completely muddled up!! I never usually start another before I've finished one...don't know why I have this time! Getting daft in me old age!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor View Post
      No...you're doing great! Very well thought out responses!

Yes...I have got them completely muddled up!! I never usually start another before I've finished one...don't know why I have this time! Getting daft in me old age!!

I get confused all the time! And not just when I read books and fanfic! Definitely senile dementia setting in with me!!! Very early!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
        I'm one of those people who start a book and have to finish it - yesterday! Very impatient by nature. I think my impatience ruins books sometimes, because I don't savour them as I should.

Oh thats me too - far too impatient and I flew through Exo in my eagerness to find good Shep bits. Thats why I'm going to try and read it again a lot more slowly and try and savour it a bit more. Don't know whether it will work though as....

Spoiler:
        i find it difficult to get drawn in by all the new characters. It takes me a while to get to know a character and take an interest and Exo just seemed to have too many characters that I wasn't interested in. Hopefully on my second reading they will appeal to me more.
        sigpic

Comment

Morning all. Just a quick trip in to see what's going on before I head off to my last day of dealing with tremendously overexcited children! We are going to make treats for the reindeer today! Woo Hoo! The teachers are going to have our Christmas Luncheon. Woo Hoo! Then, most excitedly - - a 4 and a half day weekend and reduced schedules next week then a 3 day weekend!

sigpic

Comment

Good morning, all! I'd like to thank Jersey13 for referring me to such wonderful fanfics.

I had a very interesting dream last night with both Shep and Carson (my two faves) in it. Of course, we were doing nothing but running from the Wraith. It was a bit tiring.

Maybe tonight I can dream about something better with them in it? ::evil grin::

Comment

Dear Santa,
              I've been a really good girl this year. I ate all my vegtables, cleaned my room, was nice to my boss.... I only have one request.... PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, can I have some whumped Shep in S4???? Pretty, pretty please!!!!

Thank you for the sig, SciFan!
              Spoiler:

Thank You Sheyla Fan!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by strinam View Post
                Dear Santa,
                I've been a really good girl this year. I ate all my vegtables, cleaned my room, was nice to my boss.... I only have one request.... PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, can I have some whumped Shep in S4???? Pretty, pretty please!!!!

Yes, please Santa.. Can she??? She was a very good girl!
                *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                  I was med free too!! Which is surprising as unlike Shep, I have no tolerance for pain. But labor wasn't too bad. I had about 12 hours labor, only four hours of which was intense labor (the rest I actually slept through), and 1 hour of pushing. Not bad for the first time. But was still something I never wanted to experience again.

Aha! Another pea thing with us!
                  sigpic
                  Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                    Morning all. Just a quick trip in to see what's going on before I head off to my last day of dealing with tremendously overexcited children! We are going to make treats for the reindeer today! Woo Hoo! The teachers are going to have our Christmas Luncheon. Woo Hoo! Then, most excitedly - - a 4 and a half day weekend and reduced schedules next week then a 3 day weekend!

Isn't it great working in education Pocus?!! I've got a week and 2 days off! Hee hee! Bet I get bored!! I love my unruly students!!

Originally posted by strinam View Post
                    Dear Santa,

Ya know...I've got this feeling that we're going to get at least one really good whump to end this season and next season, when M & M take over, we'll have an overdose of it. Don't know why I think that...just do! You can all throw things at me if I'm wrong!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor View Post
                      Ya know...I've got this feeling that we're going to get at least one really good whump to end this season and next season, when M & M take over, we'll have an overdose of it. Don't know why I think that...just do! You can all throw things at me if I'm wrong!!

Well, I hope that I won't have to throw anything at you

I so hope you're right! Let's just hope that we don't just get McKay whumping because they like him best..
                      I'm fine with emotional McKay whumping worrying over physically whumped Sheppy
                      *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
                        Well, I hope that I won't have to throw anything at you

I so hope you're right! Let's just hope that we don't just get McKay whumping because they like him best..
                        I'm fine with emotional McKay whumping worrying over physically whumped Sheppy
                        Yep...that'd be OK. I think the writers have done much better with McKay this season than last. It seems they've really tried to lessen the Rodney focus somewhat. He's not been so much the centre of most of the episodes and Shep has definitely been given some good stuff this year...but he is most certainly due another really good stonking whump. I'm hoping they'll stick to
                        Spoiler:
                        Ken C's writing and give Shep a good hammering in the Ark!!
                        We've got 5 episodes left...so we'll see. I'm picking up good vibes though...whatever that means!! LOL!!

Last edited by Elinor; 22 December 2006, 05:22 AM.

Comment

Exo still hasn't come, which means only one more postal delivery before Xmas.

I need some pics to cheer me up. They may not be a Whump but they're a result of one or could lead to one.

sigpic

Comment

GG - The package arrived - squeeeeee!!!!! But I am waiting until Monday to open it!!!!!!

Comment

I've finished work for Christmas!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
                                I've finished work for Christmas!!!!!!!
                                Squeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X