John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wraithkeeper
    Has anyone seen the Tru Calling episode with Joe in it? Was it good?
    I've seen it...he is good in it... the episode kind of went in ways that I didn't really know if he was a good guy or a bad guy ...so all in all it was a good one...
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep
      Thanks! I may check that out Roo. Which brings a question to mind.....does Joe play a bad boy in anything I haven't seen yet? Is he a bad boy in CSI for instance? I'll bet he's realllllly good at being bad. *evil grin*
      Yup he's a *hawt* bad guy in CSI:Miami and he's a bad guy in Bird of Prey.

BOP was a really crappy TV show of which I have only seen one ep (the one with Joe in) and he was the only good thing in it! Man, even the CGI was bad in that show - it looked like computer graphics! He was excellent in it though, a very persuasive, charming bad guy. Oh and a wee bit of whumpage too as his character kept getting bad headaches...

He was great in Tru Calling... and verrrrry sexy. Even as a corpse!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep
        Thanks! I may check that out Roo. Which brings a question to mind.....does Joe play a bad boy in anything I haven't seen yet? Is he a bad boy in CSI for instance? I'll bet he's realllllly good at being bad. *evil grin*

I'm looking forward to a whole stretch of time to read fan fics! SQUEEE

It's beginning to get chilly here in the mornings now. It's so pretty right now I may go sit outside until I get attacked by the mosquitoes.

I briefly went through to catch up on posts but I don't recall seeing GG here, Josie.

Hi Addie! *waves*

IHS
        he's a bad boy....we sooooo need evil shep on atlantis...he plays it so well!!hahaha!! and then we could have evil and whumped shep...perfect combo LOL oh and some blood wouldnt go amiss hehe

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
          Yup he's a *hawt* bad guy in CSI:Miami and he's a bad guy in Bird of Prey.

BOP was a really crappy TV show of which I have only seen one ep (the one with Joe in) and he was the only good thing in it! Man, even the CGI was bad in that show - it looked like computer graphics! He was excellent in it though, a very persuasive, charming bad guy. Oh and a wee bit of whumpage too as his character kept getting bad headaches...

He was great in Tru Calling... and verrrrry sexy. Even as a corpse!
          He sure was...and darn is that guy hot in jeans...yum... and he even got whumped in this epi...so we can all say the guy does whump perfectly... no wonder we want to see more of it with him
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by wraithkeeper
            Has anyone seen the Tru Calling episode with Joe in it? Was it good?
            i saw it a while back...he was good in it from what i can remember..nice sig WRAITHKEEPER...the gutter is a good place to be!!!LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM
              He sure was...and darn is that guy hot in jeans...yum... and he even got whumped in this epi...so we can all say the guy does whump perfectly... no wonder we want to see more of it with him
              more whump???? nah its ok id rather no episodes had shep whump in them........what?

ok ok im not a convincing liar......we need more shep whump!!! its joe's fault he does the whump so well!!!! whump is a very good thing!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
                8!! How old? Your's are only littlies, aren't they?
                Lemme see....
                Mine are 3 and 7. Add to those, a 3 year old, a 4 year old, 2 five year olds, another 7 year old, and an 8 year old!! I was feeling very happy with all the wine last night Not so happy this morning when I realized how trashed the house was! I spent all day cleaning bedrooms and the playroom!! Bits of broken toys, food particles, and just basic chaos!! The worse part!! VERY little computer time today!!
                sigpic
                Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Mmmmmm.... rewatching Conversion. Yummy.
                  sigpic

Comment

SQUEE!! haha ahhh good choice!!

Comment

oooohhhh . . . good choice Ali!

I'll say this again, Shep even looks sexy in Wraith make-up!

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise
                        SQUEE!! haha ahhh good choice!!
                        Man, it doesn't matter how many times you watch that ep... every time you rewatch it, it's just as good and you pick up more and more awesome nuances.. especially from Joe's performance. Oooohh and the whumpage is so wonderful. Physical and emotional angst! Yummy!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson
                          oooohhhh . . . good choice Ali!

I'll say this again, Shep even looks sexy in Wraith make-up!
                          Hell yeah, when a man looks good blue and scaly then he's a definite hottie!

I mean really, this:

should not be sexy!
                          sigpic

Comment

Well, another printer cartridge bites the dust. Killing Frost, Hounds of Hell and now Infirmary Blues is eeking out the last traces of toner. Off to Staples to get another one!

Spent a while today sorting out stories I'd printed off and realize I need a xerox copy paper box to store 'em all. No, a file cabinet!

Plus I rounded up all my unfinished stories and cringed. Ack. Gotta get back to work on 'em!

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                              Well, another printer cartridge bites the dust. Killing Frost, Hounds of Hell and now Infirmary Blues is eeking out the last traces of toner. Off to Staples to get another one!

Spent a while today sorting out stories I'd printed off and realize I need a xerox copy paper box to store 'em all. No, a file cabinet!

Plus I rounded up all my unfinished stories and cringed. Ack. Gotta get back to work on 'em!
                              Eeep! Somebody's had a busy fanfic day!

Ah well, off to bed for me... see you all tomorrow (okay, well, later today! )

Gnight!
                              sigpic

Comment

Man, it doesn't matter how many times you watch that ep... every time you rewatch it, it's just as good and you pick up more and more awesome nuances.. especially from Joe's performance. Oooohh and the whumpage is so wonderful. Physical and emotional angst! Yummy!
                                oh i know what you mean!! conversion is sooo squeeworthy...joe is brilliant in it...one of my favourite scenes...ok there are many but i love the scene in elizabeths office when he smashes the window...you can see him trying to stay in control and when he loses it he looks absolutely horrified and then does that quiet sheppard-esque "im betting that didnt sell you" and then he looks all sad when hes like "i should go back to the infirmary" awwwwww shep i just wanna hug him in this ep!!! espesh also that scene in his room the first time when hes turned away.....poor whumped shep!!! and the whump is sooo good in conversion...physical and emotional!!!SQUEE!!

Comment

Working...
                                X