Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atlantean Epona
    Hmm...my ideal episode...let me see...

Shep backstory tied in with Shep whump would be nice...

Torture...that's alway a good one! lol!

I've been wanting to see a proper puddle jumper crash. 'Proper' meaning significant injuries sustained by Sheppard!

Hmm...I shall have to ponder this some more...

Oh yes to all of that. A proper puddle jumper crash sounds like a good one indeed. Torture yeah I would be game for some of that

I would certainly like him to be unable to defend himself and have to rely totally on others to help him. But I really want some of the recovery stuff too. I dont want it to end and he is all of a sudden okay!

Comment

Originally posted by slcz3
      Oh yes to all of that. A proper puddle jumper crash sounds like a good one indeed. Torture yeah I would be game for some of that

I would certainly like him to be unable to defend himself and have to rely totally on others to help him. But I really want some of the recovery stuff too. I dont want it to end and he is all of a sudden okay!
      Yep, those things sound like whump heaven to me!
      I hate it when characters recover from their injuries too quickly, it's just too unrealistic
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
        Yep, those things sound like whump heaven to me!
        I hate it when characters recover from their injuries too quickly, it's just too unrealistic
        Yes we are cheated when that happens. I would even be happy with a 38 Minutes type ending at the very least! (Aww he looks so cute in red!)

I am keeping everything crossed for season 3 I hope that we will not be disappointed!

Comment

Yes we are cheated when that happens. I would even be happy with a 38 Minutes type ending at the very least! (Aww he looks so cute in red!)

I am keeping everything crossed for season 3 I hope that we will not be disappointed!
          Me too!
          sigpic

Comment

Hi all! Jumping from the Thunk Thread to the Whumping Thread. Hope y'all don't mind!

And I agree about characters recovering too quickly from injuries. Let's be realistic!!

I'd like a torture scene too. We've seen him tied up, now how about some more?

Nice caps from 38 Minutes!!

Comment

Originally posted by NikkiH
              Hi all! Jumping from the Thunk Thread to the Whumping Thread. Hope y'all don't mind!

And I agree about characters recovering too quickly from injuries. Let's be realistic!!

Woohoo! Another mind twisted to the dark side! Welcome!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Thanks!

And I'd be interested in some Shep Whumping fic! I've never really been into fanfic before, but I'm starting to read more of it.

Comment

Originally posted by NikkiH

And shirtless too....oh my what heaven!!!

Comment

Sling/crutches/butterfly stitches on his forehead - more things on my list of season 3 wishes!

What I'd like to see is Sheppard injured in one episode and still recovering in the next. That sort of happened with him being wounded at the end of 'Instinct' and treated in 'Conversion', but I'm thinking more of receives wound in an episode and sling/crutches throughout the next episode.

Shep wouldn't go off world with his arm in a sling or on crutches, so a city-based storyline would be needed, with us being shown more of the city and more of what they all get up to during downtime (something on my season 3 non-whump wish list! ).

Then some kind of crisis ensues, leading to exciting action and Shep having to be adorably heroic despite his injury (and, naturally, falling on his injured limb at some point to deliver a coup de grâce to us whumpers! ).

He could be all better in the next episode, which could be an offworld, team story (so PTB don't get complaints about constant Shep whump! ).

Then in the following episode, Shep is shot and nearly bleeds to death...

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                      Woohoo! Another mind twisted to the dark side! Welcome!
                      Excellent!
                      And nicely put, CeeKay!

Welcome to 'the dark side', NikkiH!

Comment

Sling/crutches/butterfly stitches on his forehead - more things on my list of season 3 wishes!

What I'd like to see is Sheppard injured in one episode and still recovering in the next. That sort of happened with him being wounded at the end of 'Instinct' and treated in 'Conversion', but I'm thinking more of receives wound in an episode and sling/crutches throughout the next episode.

Shep wouldn't go off world with his arm in a sling or on crutches, so a city-based storyline would be needed, with us being shown more of the city and more of what they all get up to during downtime (something on my season 3 non-whump wish list! ).

Then some kind of crisis ensues, leading to exciting action and Shep having to be adorably heroic despite his injury (and, naturally, falling on his injured limb at some point to deliver a coup de grâce to us whumpers! ).

He could be all better in the next episode, which could be an offworld, team story (so PTB don't get complaints about constant Shep whump! ).

Sounds like my dream storyline!
                        I agree about being injured in one episode and then recovering in the next, and being City bound for an adventure! Why don't whumpers write the episodes? They sure seem tobe coming up with more interesting storylines that the actual writers of the show....
                        sigpic

Comment

And shirtless too....oh my what heaven!!!
                          Shirtless torture...! Oh my indeed! That would be blissful!

Comment

Lol....this sounds like whumping heaven to me!!! I particularly like the idea of having a whole episode of him with his arm in a sling or on crutches. I would also like to see more of him being in the infirmary too. I think the above is a very reasonable request!! You are right though I guess we had better accept a couple of no whump episodes just to be fair...

Oh he is whumpable- he takes it so well and is so brave but underneath you can tell that he is suffering and in need of help...and I volunteer...anyone else?
                            Last edited by Sheppard's Delight; 12 March 2006, 04:14 AM.

Comment

Oh he is whumpable- he takes it so well and is so brave but underneath you can tell that he is suffering and in need of help...and I volunteer...anyone else?
                              I most definately volunteer!

Hand to hold, shoulder to cry on, lap to lie a weary head in, ear to listen, arms to hold & hug tightly, someone to just stand on a balcony with - Shep, I offer them all to you and more!

Comment

Lol....this sounds like whumping heaven to me!!! I particularly like the idea of having a whole episode of him with his arm in a sling or on crutches. I would also like to see more of him being in the infirmary too. I think the above is a very reasonable request!! You are right though I guess we had better accept a couple of no whump episodes just to be fair...

I thunk, erm, THINK, you're at the front of a very long line of volunteers!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X