John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caty
    I Loved your fic, CeeKay! It had so much emotion and even some whump, which is always good.
    I'm impatiently awaiting your new fic now, how long till you post it?
    Thank you – I'm glad you liked it!

TBN III will probably (no promises) be up within the week. I have to do some editing on TBN II first – that's what I get for writing at 12:30 on the morning.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Edits made... Starting on TBN III now.

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
        Memo to self: Muse likes Beethoven.

The Black Notebook II: Role Model is finally done!

Tomorrow, I start on TBN III – it will contain MAJOR spoilers for "The Long Goodbye."
        Another lovely story, CeeKay!

Ooh, a TLG-related ficcie! Yay!

Hmm...I must try playing Beethoven to my muse...

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean Epona
          Another lovely story, CeeKay!
          Thank you!

Ooh, a TLG-related ficcie! Yay!
          I shall try not to disappoint...

Hmm...I must try playing Beethoven to my muse...
          Try the 5th and 6th Symphonies – they worked well for me.

Comment

To save this thread from Page 4!

*Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

CeeKay and Beanie...love your new fics!

Comment

Even the best of us get beat every now and then

Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                  Memo to self: Muse likes Beethoven.

The Black Notebook II: Role Model is finally done!

Tomorrow, I start on TBN III – it will contain MAJOR spoilers for "The Long Goodbye."
                  FF.net wouldn't let me leave another review, so I've got to say here that was such a sad ending! I won't spoil it for anybody who hasn't read this yet (if you haven't do it NOW, you won't regret it, I promise!), but I thought that's what the scenario was, but really hoped it wasn't. Up here in my happy lala land head everything ALWAYS has a happy ending!. Just those few extra lines made this so moving and really it was like a dagger through the old heart! Sniff, sniff. Great stuff! I'm sorry it ended that way, but it was just so damn perfect that it did. Thanks for sharing.
                  Forgot to say, PtIII - yay! Bring it on!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nerual

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...es/whadaya.jpg
                    Tee hee!
                    sigpic

Comment

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...es/whadaya.jpg
                      hehehe...

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                        CeeKay and Beanie...love your new fics!
                        Thanks!

Originally posted by Linzi
                        FF.net wouldn't let me leave another review, so I've got to say here that was such a sad ending! I won't spoil it for anybody who hasn't read this yet (if you haven't do it NOW, you won't regret it, I promise!), but I thought that's what the scenario was, but really hoped it wasn't.
                        *blushing* I'm glad you liked it!

Up here in my happy lala land head everything ALWAYS has a happy ending!
                        Happy ending? You forget to whom you are talking, my dear.

Just those few extra lines made this so moving and really it was like a dagger through the old heart! Sniff, sniff. Great stuff! I'm sorry it ended that way, but it was just so damn perfect that it did. Thanks for sharing.
                        Forgot to say, PtIII - yay! Bring it on!
                        Thank you! Pt. III ("Dramatis Personae") is in the works right now.
                        Last edited by CeeKay Sheppard; 25 February 2006, 10:48 PM.

Comment

*dies*

Picard is so much better!

Zelenka for regular Season 3!! More Lorne!!! Whumping and Thunking my way along! I'll be in the bar! sig thanks to crazybitchqueen on LJ

Comment

The Black Notebook III: Dramatis Personae is done!

Warnings: MAJOR spoilers for "The Long Goodbye," blatant Shep/Teyla 'shippiness, and mild language.

The title is a reference to the third episode of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, which is very similar, plotwise, to TLG (any Trekkies out there who know what I'm talking about?).

Comment

Hey everybody...long time since I last posted...sorry about that But I'm back with a fic, my first fanfic...(God, I love saying that )...And being me, of course it contains a reasonable amount of our old good WHUMPING!
                              But I have to warn you, it has sparky...And a lot
                              Well...that'd be all....Hope you like it
                              bye
                              http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2819584/2/

Comment

Great story so far, Varekai – I can't wait to read the rest!

Comment

Working...
                                X