John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi
    I thunk, erm, THINK, you're at the front of a very long line of volunteers!

I think that he will need us all considering all the whumping we have planned for him!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean Epona
      I most definately volunteer!

Hand to hold, shoulder to cry on, lap to lie a weary head in, ear to listen, arms to hold & hug tightly, someone to just stand on a balcony with - Shep, I offer them all to you and more!

You see us whumpers are such caring, loving people!

Comment

Caught up on fanfic...

CeeKay -
        Two very lovely stories!
        Dramatis Personae: I've only seen a few episodes of DS9 & haven't seen that one. Though, I remember an Original Series episode where their bodies were being controlled by dead alien consciousnesses that had been stored in glowing spheres...I think two of them were husband & wife and the third was an enemy/rival...not sure of the details; it's been ages since I've seen it.
        Jasmine and Roses: Beautiful from the title to the very last line. I can't believe how much I like this one - it's Sheyla! how can I possibly be moved by it so much?! But I am. Terrific writing.

Varekai -
        Shep whump and my favourite pairing.
        But you've left it on an evil cliffie!
        Btw, have you looked into getting a beta reader to fix the grammar? (I would offer my services, but I'm struggling to even find time to write my own fanfic at the moment, so can't help - sorry.)

Caty -
        I'm looking forward to the next chapter of 'Too late'!

Comment

I've just got to print this cap from Flo over at Flyboy. Clever Flo!

sigpic

Comment

Sling/crutches/butterfly stitches on his forehead - more things on my list of season 3 wishes!

What I'd like to see is Sheppard injured in one episode and still recovering in the next. That sort of happened with him being wounded at the end of 'Instinct' and treated in 'Conversion', but I'm thinking more of receives wound in an episode and sling/crutches throughout the next episode.

Shep wouldn't go off world with his arm in a sling or on crutches, so a city-based storyline would be needed, with us being shown more of the city and more of what they all get up to during downtime (something on my season 3 non-whump wish list! ).

Then some kind of crisis ensues, leading to exciting action and Shep having to be adorably heroic despite his injury (and, naturally, falling on his injured limb at some point to deliver a coup de grâce to us whumpers! ).

He could be all better in the next episode, which could be an offworld, team story (so PTB don't get complaints about constant Shep whump! ).

Then in the following episode, Shep is shot and nearly bleeds to death...
            *sigh* I usually just lurk around here but I had to comment...this is a closet whumper's fantasy come true (of course I guess I'm out of that closet now lol).

Please, PTB? Can ya beat him up just a bit more next season? We'll all be good little whumpers and kiss him better after...
            Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
            Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
            Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Wow, thanks...from a 38 Minutes junkie!!

Comment

CeeKay -
                Two very lovely stories!
                Dramatis Personae: I've only seen a few episodes of DS9 & haven't seen that one. Though, I remember an Original Series episode where their bodies were being controlled by dead alien consciousnesses that had been stored in glowing spheres...I think two of them were husband & wife and the third was an enemy/rival...not sure of the details; it's been ages since I've seen it.
                Jasmine and Roses: Beautiful from the title to the very last line. I can't believe how much I like this one - it's Sheyla! how can I possibly be moved by it so much?! But I am. Terrific writing.
                Thank you! I'm so glad you liked them!

Sling/crutches/butterfly stitches on his forehead - more things on my list of season 3 wishes!

What I'd like to see is Sheppard injured in one episode and still recovering in the next. That sort of happened with him being wounded at the end of 'Instinct' and treated in 'Conversion', but I'm thinking more of receives wound in an episode and sling/crutches throughout the next episode.

Shep wouldn't go off world with his arm in a sling or on crutches, so a city-based storyline would be needed, with us being shown more of the city and more of what they all get up to during downtime (something on my season 3 non-whump wish list! ).

Then some kind of crisis ensues, leading to exciting action and Shep having to be adorably heroic despite his injury (and, naturally, falling on his injured limb at some point to deliver a coup de grâce to us whumpers! ).

He could be all better in the next episode, which could be an offworld, team story (so PTB don't get complaints about constant Shep whump! ).

I like the way you think. We definitely need to see something like this.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                  *sigh* I usually just lurk around here but I had to comment...this is a closet whumper's fantasy come true (of course I guess I'm out of that closet now lol).

Please, PTB? Can ya beat him up just a bit more next season? We'll all be good little whumpers and kiss him better after...
                  Good to see you!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

I am sure that they need to operate to stop the bleeding (of course he has to be shirtless whilst on the operating table!)

Comment

I agree about Shep recuperating in the next episode after being injured. Why does every storyline have to be offworld?

And shirtless torture sounds great!!

I volunteer along with everyone else to make him better.

Thank you for all of the welcomes!

Comment

Originally posted by slcz3
                        I am sure that they need to operate to stop the bleeding (of course he has to be shirtless whilst on the operating table!)
                        shirtless...

guh

*passes out at the thought*

Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                        Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                        Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Caught up on fanfic...

Caty -
                          I'm looking forward to the next chapter of 'Too late'!
                          I'm glad you like it...

BTW: All that whumpalicious talk makes me want to take a cold shower
                          *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

I'm not the only one. There are a few excellent ficcie writers who whump Shep to within an inch of his life on a regular basis.....I should remember their names, but they elude me at this time.... probably because I don't read much whump fan fiction.....

*cough* Why, yes...I think the names are just...mysteriously erasing themselves from my mind...*cough*

(and I heard that Shelly!)
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                              *cough* Why, yes...I think the names are just...mysteriously erasing themselves from my mind...*cough*

(and I heard that Shelly!)
                              It's really funny! The worst culprits are two writers whose names I never remember very clearly. They really are evil to poor Shep. I'm sure one of them has a 'bear' in her name somewhere, and the other's name is something to do with a mythological magician...course I could have just dreamed that....as I really don't read that much Shepwhumping FF.... *ouch* (sorry I just got a swift kick in the shins from Shelly....)
                              sigpic

Comment

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a34/Linzi5/min_079.jpg
                                Guh! Flo has caught that shot so...so... It's whumpaliciously perfect!

Originally posted by marimba26

Step away from the closet, and join in the whump!

Btw, thanks for the green!

Comment

Working...
                                X