John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
    I'm so glad you liked it! It's my favorite chapter so far – it was enormously fun to write.

BTW, just out of curiosity, did you get the "wise blood" reference? From what I've read about the ancient Goddess-worshipping cultures, I couldn't write about one without bringing it up.
    Yes I did. I felt that gave alot of credibility to the story. Can't wait to find out what's going to happen next!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean Epona
      Next chapter soon? I seem to recall you saying you had some of it done already...?
      It'll probably be a couple of days. I just took on a fairly large beta-ing project that I promised to have turned around by Monday. It'll probably be up in less than a week, but I can't guarantee anything.

Um, I'm afraid I didn't fully get it...
      Check your PMs.

...Ummm, looking again at that abbreviation... no pun intended... you'll see what I mean.

Originally posted by Linzi
      I felt that gave alot of credibility to the story.
      Thank you – that means a lot to me.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Welcome to the whump thread, Annie!
        thanks Atlantean Epona

@CeeKay
        I like your FF...wonderful...

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
          It'll probably be a couple of days. I just took on a fairly large beta-ing project that I promised to have turned around by Monday. It'll probably be up in less than a week, but I can't guarantee anything.
          I'll wait patiently.

I'm planning to do some writing of my own this weekend and hope to get one of my whump fics off the ground (finally!). My muse just needs to fill in a few gaps first...! So, fingers-crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
            @CeeKay
            I like your FF...wonderful...
            Aw, thanks. I'm glad you're enjoying it.

I'm planning to do some writing of my own this weekend and hope to get one of my whump fics off the ground (finally!). My muse just needs to fill in a few gaps first...! So, fingers-crossed.
            I look forward to reading it!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Oh, the suffering! the suffering!
              *whimper* Joe Flanigan is so close! and yet...so very far.

I'm going to go and try to lose myself in some whump writing, in hope of taking my mind off the con. I'll be back later, hopefully with news of fanfiction progress.

A piccie before I go:

Comment

dont know if there is a carson whump thread but the tower had some for the good doc but not so much for shep....
                I'm a doctor.. a medical doctor. I break things like this.. "beckett season one episode one of atlantis"

Comment

*sigh* Writing hasn't gone particularly well.
                  And I haven't forgotten about the con...

Need some piccies to cheer myself up:

Comment

And some more...

Comment

*sigh* Writing hasn't gone particularly well.
                      And I haven't forgotten about the con...

Need some piccies to cheer myself up:

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...onversion1.jpg

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...tOneWhump9.jpg
                      Awesome piccies. Might have to go rewatch CONVERSION again. Joe was wonderful.

I keep thinking about the CON too. I can't wait for pics and comments on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
                        Awesome piccies. Might have to go rewatch CONVERSION again. Joe was wonderful.

I keep thinking about the CON too. I can't wait for pics and comments on it.
                        It's a great episode. Joe's so very talented.

Yeah, I'm sure they'll have many amusing things to share from the con - I'm looking forward to them!

More 'Conversion':

Last edited by Atlantean Epona; 05 February 2006, 04:07 AM.

Comment

Lovely Whumped Shep pics. Just that gurney scene alone made the ep for me. Then we had Shep getting blood drawn. Buggy Shep in restraints. Buggy Shep stunned. And Ronon carrying stunned Buggy Shep off. Which sucked that they didn't show the whole scene. I mean...Ronon pulled Shep off the ground like he weighed nothing. Heeee

Comment

I re-watched Conversion yesterday, I had a real urge to watch it. Joe was awesome in it. He got it just right. Sheppard was just so whumped emotionally here. He was so brave yet obviously terrified underneath his brave exterior. That's one of the things I love about whumped Shep so much. The man just does it so well!
                            The gurney scene? Arghhh...I just loved that!
                            Spoiler:
                            I just loved that he was so 'this is really not necessary Doc' and the 'Yes it is, you've got a serious laceration in your arm and have lost a fair amount of blood' . I kinda zoned out there from whump over-load! I also loved the whinging Rodney's hypochondria over the splinter, compared to the 'high pain threshold' Beckett says Shep has! I was just 'high pain threshold??' What ARE the writers trying to do to us thunkers/whumpers???.Those were great whump scenes, IMO. I love that Shep seems vulnerable WITHOUT being too vulnerable. That brave, stoic face he has, and the obvious discomfort of being 'looked after' by Beckett.

You know what? It's my birthday today and I'm going to watch ALL my favourite Shep whump on dvd now! (And my family can't moan one bit!!)
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                              You know what? It's my birthday today and I'm going to watch ALL my favourite Shep whump on dvd now! (And my family can't moan one bit!!)
                              Have a fantastic day Linzi!

Yes...you're family should let you do exactly what you want today! Have lots of fun!

Just think...if you'd been at the con today...you might've got a birthday kiss from a certain someone!!

Comment

Happy birthday, Linzi!!!
                                I hope you have a wonderful day - and watching all the lovely Shep whump I'm sure you will!

Shep on a gurney...
                                I loved that scene so much!
                                Him getting blood drawn was such a lovely extra.

I agree, I think they got the vulnerability balance just right. He wasn't pleased to be there, but he was cooperating.

High pain threshold - oh, that bit made me melt!

Comment

Working...
                                X