Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Nice pics Epona. I saw TLG last night and enjoyed it. Should've been more whump though!!

    CeeKay - I look forward to reading the next part of 'The Black Notebook'. First one was ever so good!

    Comment


      Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
      Story update:

      My new whump fic is tentatively titled "The Black Notebook II: Role Model" and will be one-shot (no pun intended – you'll see what I mean). It's the second of a series called The Black Notebook, which (as of this evening) begins with "Safety Glass" (now technically "The Black Notebook I: Safety Glass"). All stories in the Black Notebook series can stand alone.

      Oh, and I think you'll like some of the mental images...
      I loved this ficcie too! So, more please!
      sigpic

      Comment


        Good news for my fellow whumpers (and I think we need them, I found this thread crawling around at the bottom of page 3)...

        I'm in the process of writing a new story (cause I'm in the semester break...Wonderful...Can't believe I underestimated how much studying time would be involved)... Anyway, now I have time and you can find the first 3 chapters (whumping included) here:


        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2801345/1/
        Last edited by caty; 17 February 2006, 11:57 AM.
        *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

        Comment


          Originally posted by caty
          I'm in the process of writing a new story (cause I'm in the semester break...Wonderful...Can't believe I underestimated how much studying time would be involved)... Anyway, now I have time and you can find the first 3 chapters (whumping included) here:


          http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2801345/1/
          Nice bit of whump there Caty! Looking forward to the next bit!

          Comment


            Originally posted by caty
            Good news for my fellow whumpers (and I think we need them, I found this thread crawling around at the bottom of page 3)...

            I'm in the process of writing a new story (cause I'm in the semester break...Wonderful...Can't believe I underestimated how much studying time would be involved)... Anyway, now I have time and you can find the first 3 chapters (whumping included) here:


            http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2801345/1/
            I'm really enjoying this Caty! More please!
            sigpic

            Comment


              Originally posted by caty
              Good news for my fellow whumpers (and I think we need them, I found this thread crawling around at the bottom of page 3)...

              I'm in the process of writing a new story (cause I'm in the semester break...Wonderful...Can't believe I underestimated how much studying time would be involved)... Anyway, now I have time and you can find the first 3 chapters (whumping included) here:


              http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2801345/1/
              I'm a newbie and I love Shep and have decided to come out of lurkdom and join in and say to caty that it is a great story- I cant wait for more!

              Comment


                caty – Your fic is wonderful! I can't wait to see Chapter 4!

                Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

                Comment


                  Well, it's more McKay whump than Shep whump, but Shep gets virtually all the angst, so that's sort of psychological whump....


                  New story from Wraithfodder
                  Category: Stargate: Atlantis
                  Title: BLOOD
                  Genre: Angst/Drama
                  Rating: Fiction Rated: T

                  Summary: While on a mission, Sheppard turns his back for just a moment and McKay vanishes. The team fights against time when the only clues to the missing scientist's whereabouts are drops of blood. McKay whump. Sheppard angst. This story is complete in two parts.

                  URL: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2807311/1/

                  Comment


                    Hello, all!
                    I've been too whumped to whump, due to a nasty, flu-like cold, but I'm back now (with tissues in tow) and I'm eager to start reading all these fanfics that have been posted!

                    A new whumper!
                    Welcome slcz3!

                    Right, off to the ficcies...

                    A pic before I toddle off:

                    Comment


                      Oh thank you for the welcome, and double thank you for the pic

                      Sorry to hear that you have not been feeling very well though!

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by prion
                        Well, it's more McKay whump than Shep whump, but Shep gets virtually all the angst, so that's sort of psychological whump....


                        New story from Wraithfodder
                        Category: Stargate: Atlantis
                        Title: BLOOD
                        Genre: Angst/Drama
                        Rating: Fiction Rated: T

                        Summary: While on a mission, Sheppard turns his back for just a moment and McKay vanishes. The team fights against time when the only clues to the missing scientist's whereabouts are drops of blood. McKay whump. Sheppard angst. This story is complete in two parts.

                        URL: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2807311/1/
                        Ahhhhhh...good ficcie!

                        Luffs immensely, though that's Rodney whump more than Shep whump, dammit!

                        ~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

                        Comment


                          CeeKay -
                          I read 'Safety Glass' this afternoon (haven't read it before) and really enjoyed it!
                          I can't wait to read its standalone sequel!
                          Presumably, The Black Notebook II is going to be another diary entry but about a different event, is that right?

                          Caty -
                          Oooh! Lots and lots of lovely whump in your fic! Great stuff. Looking forward to the next part!

                          Prion -
                          Great writing!
                          The washed laptop...heheheheheeeeeeee!

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by knocknashee
                            Ahhhhhh...good ficcie!

                            Luffs immensely, though that's Rodney whump more than Shep whump, dammit!
                            Thanks I'm going back to Shep whumping now...

                            Comment


                              Epona – I hope you feel better soon. And you're absolutely right about TBN II. It's just kind of stalled at the moment. I'm glad you liked "Safety Glass," though. Have you read "The Last Day of Our Acquaintance" by Beanie (she goes by knocknashee on FF.n as well as here)? TBN I is related to it – Beanie graciously allowed me to borrow her idea and expand on an already excellent story.

                              Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                                Epona – I hope you feel better soon. And you're absolutely right about TBN II. It's just kind of stalled at the moment. I'm glad you liked "Safety Glass," though. Have you read "The Last Day of Our Acquaintance" by Beanie (she goes by knocknashee on FF.n as well as here)? TBN I is related to it – Beanie graciously allowed me to borrow her idea and expand on an already excellent story.
                                TBN II has "stalled"?! Oh no! What's gone wrong?

                                Nope, I haven't read Beanie's fic - shall do so in a mo.


                                Edit: Have now read it & really enjoyed it!
                                Last edited by Atlantean Epona; 22 February 2006, 01:40 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X