No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got to agree with Linzi Shep does have a vunerability about him and I think that vunerability is what draws us to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
      I've been bored. After the newspaper article yesterday, which I didn't get quite right, I spent a good portion of the afternoon trying to create an old, distressed photograph effect. Using pics of Shep of course.

Josie you are becoming as bad as me with constant sig changes but they are so good to look at!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
        Oh with that thought in mind I am going to go to sleep!!!! I am sooo tired!

Catch you guys later!
        Night, SLC! Happy Birthday!
        sigpic

Comment

I've got to agree with Linzi Shep does have a vunerability about him and I think that vunerability is what draws us to him.
          It does indeed! That, and the fact that Joe is such a great actor, so subtle and expressive that he makes Sheppard so 3-D for me. I just luffs Sheppy!
          sigpic

Comment

Oh certainly - it is very appealing.

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
              Night, SLC! Happy Birthday!

Night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Goodnight SLC, glad you had such a nice birthday! Sweet Sheppy dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                  LOL, I finally met a milestone...I'm falling way behind lately.

You guys are welcome for the caps...I'm going to use one of those for my new sig, I hope at least, we'll see if it comes out.
                  Contgrats on the milestone. And AWESOME PICS! Course, awesome subject matter. Joe was fabulous in the ep, as always. So there was that. That ONE SCENE, and you know which one I mean, was the best part of the ep and Joe just blew me away. And he looked beautiful doing it. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                    Good morning Whumpers. how is everyone today?

CONGRATS PARIS on 300!!
                    Yea!! you get your clone. Just be careful. They can cause lots of trouble.
                    Thanks *paris takes notes*.... how often do i need to change his litter?

*paris huggles her clone*
                    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

OK...don't think I can catch up on this thread...but I'll try a bit! Loved your newspaper article Josie...that was really funny!

I enjoyed Progeny...Shep whump lurrvveely!!

Congrats to all the milestoners...and...hope your day was brilliant SLC!!

Comment

I enjoyed most of the episode....

Spoiler:
                        I really enjoyed the banter between Shep and McKay...
                        and when McKay pokes Shep's head and the look on his face is so funny and then he slaps his hand away from him,, like what is the matter with you...
                        Shep sure looks always good after his has been whumped *lol* and he looked so vulnerable sitting there in the corner...

Thought is was funny when he said "Did we make an u-turn"

And then him sacrificing himself in order to get evryone else safe.. the look on his face before the self destruct... I don't know maybe that he felt at peace with it since he knew he got his people out,,, and changing from that to him screaming of pain with the mind prob...

Joe does a great job in all this... so much with just the expression on his face or body language... truly glad they chose him for the role of John Sheppard...

Well that was my take on the episode...
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Shelly, I *think* I know which one you're talking about. I've got my new sig finally done! I hate learning to use paintshop!!!

I agree about the vulnerable comments. He's got a very vulnerable side.

Night SLC!
                          sigpic

Comment

Bedtime for Josie, she's so tired she's started talking about herself in the third person.

'Night all. Happy whumping.

Comment

Night Josie!
                              sigpic

Comment

Well I think I'm gonna get my stuff packed and then watch Progeny one more time before bed - gotta get up fairly early tomorrow (ok, later today!)

Love the new siggie IWTB!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X