John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SGAFan
    OK. I have a sore throat but ok. I better not be getting a cold! Grr..

about half done with chapter three of "Some Days..." *G* I hope to post that tomorrow

Yes, squeeing as much as a sore throat will allow.

How are you?
    Doing better. But stilled bummed and that won't go away for a long time. (the problem with trying to come to grips with a huge disappointment).

CG promo was absolutley SQUEE worthy, so I'm content for now. Sheppy just got beat up by Teyla. Hee Hee. You'll have more fic posted soon!! The good life of a whumper.

Sorry about the sore throat. We just got over colds in our house. I thought of Sheppy.
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks. I'm too tired to write tonight. The throat is really sore too, but at least I can talk with my hands here not my voice.
      sigpic
      My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan
        Thanks. I'm too tired to write tonight. The throat is really sore too, but at least I can talk with my hands here not my voice.
        Have you been taking anything for your throat? Lozenges, honey, lemon? I feel so bad for you. Sore throats absolutely are the worst.

((((HUGS)))) and a lollipop for you.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
          Have you been taking anything for your throat? Lozenges, honey, lemon? I feel so bad for you. Sore throats absolutely are the worst.

((((HUGS)))) and a lollipop for you.
          tylenol, gargled saltwater (ick, but I"m trying to kill whatever this is before it gets ahold of me) tea... gah, I dont have time to get sick.

((HUGS)) ty. My SC has been giving me TLC
          sigpic

Comment

(((SGAFan))) So sorry to hear about your sore throat! Feel better soon!

My sister has found that iced tea, sweetened with honey (not sugar) works wonders for a sore throat.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

really? Must try that Thanks! ((HUGS))
              sigpic

Comment

No problem – I'm always happy to help.

Comment

CONGRATS CEEKAY on 4900!!
                  sigpic

Comment

ooh! Congrats CeeKay!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                      (((SGAFan))) So sorry to hear about your sore throat! Feel better soon!

My sister has found that iced tea, sweetened with honey (not sugar) works wonders for a sore throat.
                      Honey definately! I hate tea, so I put the honey in warmed water.
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh, thanks! I hadn't noticed!

Comment

I think its time for some whumpy pixs!

sigpic

Comment

rats. don't have any honey. *pout*

have to try the iced tea. I just drank some hot tea and that helped.
                            sigpic

Comment

ooh, the whump pics help...
                              sigpic

Comment

Okay, then, whump pics it is!

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X