John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
    Hmmmmm I think I've about finished the intro to my challenge fic but, oddly, for once I don't think I'm gonna post it straight up. I actually feel like trying to get a bit further with the story and kinda get more of it written before I start posting it up. I don't wanna get ahead of myself again and end up having huge long gaps between updates.....

Yeah, what she said! Long gaps = not good, completed fics = priceless
    sigpic
    Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
      Well, it's not quite as bad without sound...
      hehehe well ill just have to make sure in future i have the sound off LOL...now if it was shep popping up on my screen i think it would be a little different hehehe mmmmmmm....errr a whumped shep...before we take the thread into thunkdom!!lol!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
        hehehe well ill just have to make sure in future i have the sound off LOL...now if it was shep popping up on my screen i think it would be a little different hehehe mmmmmmm....errr a whumped shep...before we take the thread into thunkdom!!lol!
        Actually I think it goes without saying that whump is closely linked to thunk..
        Or is anybody here that doesn't think Shep is sexy?
        *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
          is that I really only like reading Sheppard centric stories. If a story doesn't have much Sheppard in it I do get bored very and embarrassingly quickly.
          There's a story that's been mentioned here quite a bit, and it's incredibly well written, but I couldn't get into parts of it because much of it wasn't about Sheppard. I really am a one man woman! Lol!

Yeah, me too. I'll only read a Shep-centric fic, and I WILL read non-whump stuff but Shep has to be the main focus. I can handle Rodney whump as long as there is Shep whump too. And *gasp* every now and then I need a break from Shep whump and I'll read a good non-whump one as long as the focus is on Shep. Yep - I'm definitely shallow and single-minded
          sigpic
          Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Don't worry they work hand in hand,,,, I mean darn the guy is even sexy when he's whumped don't you think??...

sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
              Actually I think it goes without saying that whump is closely linked to thunk..
              Or is anybody here that doesn't think Shep is sexy?
              Shep is very very very very sexy indeed...he looks thunkable even when whumped hehehe so i guess they are closely linked!!

Originally posted by Salty View Post
              Yeah, me too. I'll only read a Shep-centric fic, and I WILL read non-whump stuff but Shep has to be the main focus. I can handle Rodney whump as long as there is Shep whump too. And *gasp* every now and then I need a break from Shep whump and I'll read a good non-whump one as long as the focus is on Shep. Yep - I'm definitely shallow and single-minded
              i will read non whump shep stories too but i prefer the ones with whump and angst, for some reason they just appeal more LOL....i wont read stories that dont have shep as the main focus tho, what can i say, im shallow too!!

Comment

Yeah, I need the occasional whump break (about once in two years), but then I only read stories that have Shep very emotional.. Either his childhood, or even (and I feel ashamed) ship if it's well done...
                But I have to be like 'Awww, that was so cute'...

Comment

Does anybody know what happened to jonasgurl?? She used to be on here all the time, but hasn't been since August...

Comment

can someone please tell me what the bloody obsession is with people trying to get rid of characters on SGA????? i mean there always seems to be threads popping up saying kill off weir, get rid of teyla, now there is a new one which one shall we get rid of ronon or teyla......i can understand that people dont like certain characters or dont think that much of them, ill admit to that as well, but why cant they just accept the cast for who they are and enjoy the show!! stop trying to get rid of my characters damnit!!!

rant over

Comment

can someone please tell me what the bloody obsession is with people trying to get rid of characters on SGA????? i mean there always seems to be threads popping up saying kill off weir, get rid of teyla, now there is a new one which one shall we get rid of ronon or teyla......i can understand that people dont like certain characters or dont think that much of them, ill admit to that as well, but why cant they just accept the cast for who they are and enjoy the show!! stop trying to get rid of my characters damnit!!!

rant over
                      I know what you mean,,,I hate it too.... they just end up getting enemies of the the ones that want the cast to be just what it is today.... I mean I'm not into Weir...at all I might add...really never been intrested in her character but it's not like I go around screaming to kill her off... I mean come on... just give it up already,,,guess it's them who wants someone from SG1 to come over so it's easier to kill somone off so they can say well now there is a spot to fill...yeah right,,, guess it's people who are just looking for enemies...
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

rant over
                          It is quite sad, really. These people so passionately dislike a character that they campaign endlessly to have them bumped off...constantly, nastily and everywhere. I find it really strange that posters would want to waste their time being so unproductive! The negativity is astounding. Guess they have nothing better to do! If I really dislike a character in a show, I just don't watch. I certainly never want anyone killed off! I find it all quite bizarre!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                            I know what you mean,,,I hate it too.... they just end up getting enemies of the the ones that want the cast to be just what it is today.... I mean I'm not into Weir...at all I might add...really never been intrested in her character but it's not like I go around screaming to kill her off... I mean come on... just give it up already,,,guess it's them who wants someone from SG1 to come over so it's easier to kill somone off so they can say well now there is a spot to fill...yeah right,,, guess it's people who are just looking for enemies...
                            exactly...and i can tell you with the threat of sg1 rejects coming over to atlantis its making me even more determined to fight for and defend the current cast members!!
                            i want the people we have now...i dont want any of them killed off....especially for sg1 peeps!! as much as we might not like a character, shep, mckay, teyla, weir, carson and ronon MAKE atlantis the show it is, i love the chemistry they all have..why would i want to change that!!!
                            grrrr....oooh youve calmed me down with instinct whump.....SQUEE lol..and instinct leads to the SQUEEworthy conversion!!!yum!!

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                              It is quite sad, really. These people so passionately dislike a character that they campaign endlessly to have them bumped off...constantly, nastily and everywhere. I find it really strange that posters would want to waste their time being so unproductive! The negativity is astounding. Guess they have nothing better to do! If I really dislike a character in a show, I just don't watch. I certainly never want anyone killed off! I find it all quite bizarre!
                              i know its crazy!! these people just come across as if they dont even like the show, i just think well go away then and let me enjoy my show without people dissing it and the characters all the time!! its just all too negative, and its tiring having to defend them all the time....but i do hehe...because it just riles me!! leave atlantis alone..!!

Comment

I'm going to do something that worries me considerably. I finally finished the addition to the CG tag I posted ages ago. It is on FFNet at http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3126542/1/. I tried to change the title, but somehow messed it up. I did originally (but not very originally) call it The Return. I am very bad at naming these things. Tried to retitle it The Dark Corners of the Mind, but FFNet didn't let me or I was doing it wrong, or both.

Anyway, it's done. I am swinging between happy dancing and sadness. It became such a labor and much longer than anticipated. Reviews are, as always, welcome (even though feared this time). Please be honest.

I think my head will implode any second, so I am going to catch up on the thread and do some work. I'll be back later if I can get the mess cleaned up.

Comment

Working...
                                X