Clear All

CONGRATS
    IWTB
    ON
    1600!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
      Maybe as there are so many people in here someone can help me, I ve been searching for this fic for ages and can't remember what it's called or who wrote it.

It's a team fic where all four of them get whumped but Rodney's the worst off and there's this underground Ancient medical facility and one of those energy creatures like in Hide and Seek.

It's driving me insane can anyone ID this fic for me please?
      Oh that sounds like a fic I would love to read!!

!!!!!! Congratulations on 1600 posts IWTB !!!!!!

Mx
      sig by SheppyD
      Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
      So he just looks crazy

Comment

OMG, I didn't even realize I made 1600! Hehehehe, well that's 100 more than I thought I'd get by Friday.

And Pilgrim Soul is 'better than okay'!!!
        sigpic

Comment

*basking* Wow, that's a lot of congrats, thank you!

for fic ID'ing, try sgastoryfinders on LJ, they are great for this!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
            Oh that sounds like a fic I would love to read!!

!!!!!! Congratulations on 1600 posts IWTB !!!!!!

Mx

Oh yes congratulations IWTB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mx are you going to make your 2000 before CG? I think so!

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
              *basking* Wow, that's a lot of congrats, thank you!

for fic ID'ing, try sgastoryfinders on LJ, they are great for this!
              Cool. I'll have to see if I can find them.

Comment

Got to go for now guys.. I will be back on later today.. see you then and Happy Shep Whumping

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

OMG, I didn't even realize I made 1600! Hehehehe, well that's 100 more than I thought I'd get by Friday.

And Pilgrim Soul is 'better than okay'!!!
                  I don't think I've read this one. Is it on LJ or FF.net?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by obsessed1
                    Not to be my own personal cheerleader or anything but i also write shep whump fics on fanfic.net. You might wanna give um go........or not?

Well ill be your cheerleader too...but then i am your sister so i might be tad biased! then again your stories are oozing with shep whump and theyre fab so WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! go read obsessed1's stories!!!!!LOL!

haha...each time i post i think...yehhhhh so much closer to CG time!! squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CG CG CG CG CG CG CG!!!!!!!!!! CG SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
                    reading fanfic is filling a void but...i want CG now!!! i can not say that enough!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Yea!!!! I'm back on. Did anyone else get kicked off?
                      sigpic

Comment

good gravy, GW is down it's up, it's down, it's up! Argh!

Pilgrim Soul is josie's pen name, and she's humble to not rec herself, but I've read her fic and it's yummy good!
                        sigpic

Comment

always wondered what Josie's pen name was

*adds to list*
                          sigpic
                          My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

good gravy, GW is down it's up, it's down, it's up! Argh!

Pilgrim Soul is josie's pen name, and she's humble to not rec herself, but I've read her fic and it's yummy good!

for the love of...why am I the one who is ALWAYS outta the loop??

Thanks IWTB for the info. I did not know.
                            sigpic

Comment

Josie, I can add your email to my addy book if you like?

Hey Shelly, get in here and squeeeeeeeee!!!

Ironically, I'm going to be spending most of my Friday at a hospital, but it's the hubby that's getting messed with. I'm just moral support and the drive there and back. But maybe if I drop dead from too much squeeeeeing they'll revive me so I can wobble home and squeeeeeee some more. *grin*

I've been SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIng. Between my ranting about YOU KNOW WHAT! I sent an email.

But between the HOUSE MD blooper reel and rewatching the CG teaser, I'm getting HOARSE from all the SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

But loving it. SO MUCH LOVE! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
                              And congrats on 1600

Comment

*grin*

Well, you guys know who I am?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X