Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocknashee
    Well...you know...a girl has needs...
    Tell me about it Beanie! Not sure my needs are ever going to be fulfilled! (live in hope though!) *only kidding dear hubby*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
      I gotta say...i'm having a bit of a mind warp at the mo....remind me
      Close your eyes and it will come to you...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Great fic Prion!

VK and Beanie - I have NO idea what you're both on about...LOL!! But, hey, I like mysteries!!

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
          Tell me about it Beanie! Not sure my needs are ever going to be fulfilled! (live in hope though!) *only kidding dear hubby*
          Yeah, I know what you mean...13 days until my beloved is home again... *sigh*

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
            Great fic Prion!

VK and Beanie - I have NO idea what you're both on about...LOL!! But, hey, I like mysteries!!

Funny that, cos neither do we really...

Comment

Close your eyes and it will come to you...
              Oh hey now, no need to be so shy there Beanie

I'm sure the others would love to hear all about that special someone in your life too...right guys?
              FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
              There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

All will be revealed...when we figure it out
                There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Hey, look ! Whumped Shep pic !

(Sorry girls, I had to do that to bring this thread back on topic... )
                  Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
                    Oh hey now, no need to be so shy there Beanie

I'm sure the others would love to hear all about that special someone in your life too...right guys?
                    What makes you think...ah...never mind...

Anyways, this is the whump thread...back to whumping...

Collar Whump...

Comment

Yeah, I know what you mean...13 days until my beloved is home again... *sigh*
                      Oh Beanie that sounds sooo sweet!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                        Hey, look ! Whumped Shep pic !

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41...t1/Si1_039.jpg

(Sorry girls, I had to do that to bring this thread back on topic... )
                        WOOBIE!

And

Comment

Oh Beanie that sounds sooo sweet!
                          The big countdown is the one that starts when I finally get a date that me and my significant other will be living in the same country, much less the same house...

Comment

The big countdown is the one that starts when I finally get a date that me and my significant other will be living in the same country, much less the same house...
                            Oh that's so sad Beanie! Mind you when you've lived with someone for 18 years you may not feel quite the same! (Only joking again hubby!) honest.
                            sigpic

Comment

What makes you think...ah...never mind...

Anyways, this is the whump thread...back to whumping...

Collar Whump...

http://www.the-need-of-you.net/fbpix...6/Cond_046.JPG
                              Beanie, i get shy, but wow! this must be quite a someone

but seeing as you're all being wusses and spoiling my fun, back on topic it is....

Comment

Awwww now i'm all sad.

did i mention i hate long distance too? where'd i put that darn calender now....

oops! slipping again

whump is the name of the game

Comment

Working...
                                X