John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocknashee
    Ah, Linzi, I'm so sorry...I WILL drag my lazy a$$ to the post office tomorrow, I promise...
    You don't need to apologise Beanie,after all you're doing me a favour!!!!
    Still think one of us should ask the great Mr Mallozzi whether we'll be seeing a lava lamp or cactus in Sheppy's room any time soon. He has got a guitar and 'board in there now, so the others seem appropriate somehow!!
    Back to the topic at hand Sheppy whumping, Andromeda I'd love to discuss whumping in Conversion, but I've not quite seen it yet!!!! Am able to discuss any season 1 whumpage though!
    sigpic

Comment

It was kind of awkward what happen to me on Saturday right after Friday's showing of Conversion...I broke out everywhere in hives (at least that's what I thought they were) from something I must have got into...well, I was saying to myself (and my stargate friends) that I hoped I wasn't mutanting [/QUOTE]

LOL I don't know if mutating would be such a bad thing. Seems like you get a lot of action
      Andromeda Fate
      Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
      "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
      "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
      "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
      "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
        Back to the topic at hand Sheppy whumping, Andromeda I'd love to discuss whumping in Conversion, but I've not quite seen it yet!!!! Am able to discuss any season 1 whumpage though!
        Well beleive me you, its some good whumpage. Theres also some good whumpage for Weir and Teyla too
        Also, I wonder if we'll get to hear Sheppard play a little (and maybe sing?), seeing as how theres a guitar in his room.
        If it's been there before I havn't noticed.
        Andromeda Fate
        Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
        "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
        "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
        "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
        "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

Hey, where are all the whumpers? This thread is not very busy these days

I am new to this, but I love whumping (only Shep, not joe ) and I prefer PW..

Loved 'Conversion'
          *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by caty
            Hey, where are all the whumpers? This thread is not very busy these days

I am new to this, but I love whumping (only Shep, not joe ) and I prefer PW..

Loved 'Conversion'
            Perhaps watching their tapes of "Conversion"?

Comment

Originally posted by prion
              Yup. Three times and counting!

Seriously, though, I love the
              Spoiler:
              emotional whump in "Conversion". You could see it starting with:
              Beckett: "And I know how much you–"
              Sheppard: "Hate those bugs?"

The look in poor Shep's eyes was just, Oh, God... no, please! And it only built up through the entire episode... when he asked "Did I hurt anyone?" the tone of his voice made me want to cry!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                Yup. Three times and counting!

Seriously, though, I love the
                Spoiler:
                emotional whump in "Conversion". You could see it starting with:
                Beckett: "And I know how much you–"
                Sheppard: "Hate those bugs?"

The look in poor Shep's eyes was just, Oh, God... no, please! And it only built up through the entire episode... when he asked "Did I hurt anyone?" the tone of his voice made me want to cry!
                ONLY three times??? Sheesh, get off the PC and pop that tape back in!

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                  That's definitely it!

Here's whump and pants shot in one!

Abydos Gate

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                    That's definitely it!

Here's whump and pants shot in one!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...r1/shep146.jpg
                    Abydos Gate
                    There are a few things that could be said about that shot, but in the vein of common decency...

A small bit of stomach on show as well...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                      A small bit of stomach on show as well...
                      Ohhh yeah...I didn't even notice that, my eyes were...um...elsewhere!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                        Ohhh yeah...I didn't even notice that, my eyes were...um...elsewhere!!

I was trying to remove my eyes from a certain spot, I have to say, when I discovered the peeking belly...I guess that pic answers the all-important 'dressing' question...

Anyway, back to the gutter...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Back to the gutter...I live in the gutter
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                            Back to the gutter...I live in the gutter
                            Shhhhhhhh! Can't be scaring the norms now...

Comment

Pants and belly....pants and belly....SQUEEEEEEE!

Ahem. Whumped Shep is so Yummy.

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
                                Pants and belly....pants and belly....SQUEEEEEEE!

Ahem. Whumped Shep is so Yummy.
                                No kidding Merlin!
                                I'm jealous you get The Lost Boys next Friday! I've seen none of season 2 yet!!
                                Any more updates due on your ficcie?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X