John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocknashee
    Ooooh...more ficcies...YAY! Reminds me, I must do some more on my SGA fic...
    Yes, I command you to write more! Can you post a link?

Comment

Originally posted by Tomcatter
      Yes, I command you to write more! Can you post a link?
      No, since I have an alarming tendancy to go cold on fics, I don't post anywhere until I'm done, or nearly done and can be bullied into a last few chapters if necessary...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Lol, ok, just be sure to give us a heads up when you're finished. You're as bad as the SGA writers, making us wait like this...

Comment

Trying my best to explain, someone help me out.

Whumping (or what I like to call whumpage) is the (usually) physical but sometimes emotional pain a character endures. Because we're all weirdos and love the whumpage! Personally, I like the angst that comes out of it; it makes for good drama.
          Originally posted by Salty
          And you get to see the range of the actor. But for me, personally, I just like to see a hot guy suffer so the others can take care of him! Yes, I join the ranks of the rest of the weirdos!!
          Ah, got it! Thank you. I think I might be one of those who doesn't like to see Sheppard whumped, but one that does the looking and caring after person So whenever JF is whumped, I would be more than happy if you send him my way for some TLC
          Proud Thunker of Carson Beckett and John Sheppard
          and Captain Jack Harkness
          Creator of The Rockett - Rodney & Beckett Thread
          Priestess of the Lab Coat Love Association
          Proud owner of the chant *sigh..swoon..faint..Thunk!*
          I live here.....Calling All Australians?
          My other home...Stargate Down Under
          My Life on LiveJournal

Comment

Lol, ok, just be sure to give us a heads up when you're finished. You're as bad as the SGA writers, making us wait like this...
            haha. I'm much worse in time lenght of fanfics.

Comment

I will...don't you worry...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Celestial
                Ah, got it! Thank you. I think I might be one of those who doesn't like to see Sheppard whumped, but one that does the looking and caring after person So whenever JF is whumped, I would be more than happy if you send him my way for some TLC
                *clears throat and looks pointedly at own signature..*

Get in the que, Honey
                FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
                There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
                  *clears throat and looks pointedly at own signature..*

Get in the que, Honey
                  Yeah, behind moi...

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                    I did like dirty beaten Shep but I wanted needed-to-be-supported Shep, not walk-away-fine Shep.
                    i COULDN'T agree more!!! shep walking away after being thrown probly 20 feet through the air (give or take... only seen that ep once ) and SHOT and otherwise fighting for his life was the BIGGEST cop out of the season as far as i'm concerned!!! *still a bit bitter*

... and what's this about whump fics?? is this what mer killed her eyes on?? *goes to check this out*

Comment

Ok, ok, maybe the cop out in Defiant One was building up to a bigger and better whumpage in season 2. Yeah, that's it. And Shep walked away because he's s tough b*stard, everyone knows that.

Comment

Yeah, behind moi...
                        (...in really bad french accent......)

I blow raspberrys in your general direction....

The only person i'll be stood behind, is Shep. Or I could could stand at his side, or in front....or on top
                        There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

(...in really bad french accent......)

I blow raspberrys in your general direction....

The only person i'll be stood behind, is Shep. Or I could could stand at his side, or in front....or on top
                          You can stand wherever you like while you wait for me to finish with him...

Comment

You can stand wherever you like while you wait for me to finish with him...
                            See now.. i have a little problem, here. It goes like this...

My normal choice of language in response to this is decidley unsuitable for a PG forum, and my repetoire of PG suitable language is most haniously insufficient for me to express the proper outrage, shock and horror that you inspire in me....

So i guess i'm just gonna have to say....

How Wude

Comment

See now.. i have a little problem, here. It goes like this...

My normal choice of language in response to this is decidedly unsuitable for a PG forum, and my repetoire of PG suitable language is most heinously insufficient for me to express the proper outrage, shock and horror that you inspire in me....

So i guess i'm just gonna have to say....

How Wude
                              Spell-check...

It's called the 'privilidges of seniority'...

Comment

Spell-check...

It's called the 'privilidges of seniority'...
                                I swear, girl - you start pulling rank on me an i'm gonna loose it. I've Sooo had enough of that for one day already.

I mean, really - i come here for abit of R&R, a little down time, Shep oogling, Ya know? And yet i'm denied these simple pleasures!

You are cruel and unkind, and you mock my spelling.

I'm telling Shep on you, so there!

Comment

Working...
                                X